View Single Post
Old 24th April 2014, 10:39   #26
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Focus ST & 206 GTI180
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!

Personally, as much as I love technology and usually opt for a more powerful computer over an apple product, I'm always disappointed with build quality. My XPS cost me a little over 4k back in 2010 (custom spec) anyway even that feels built with cheap shit. Same with phones. Apple products are not just expensive because they're apple it's because they are better quality products. Sure not much changes in terms of tech spec but they are always refining the overall product and it offers a better overall user experience imo. It may take longer for apple to produce a like product in terms of hardware, but when it does you can guarantee it will end up being an overall better product.

Cheap pc's with high spec are cheaper for a reason, I never had an issue with my MB Pro, never had any actual technical issues with any of my iphones. Had many build issues with my XPS. I've used android phones, no matter their features I've always thought they feel inferior.

After seing those nokia pics it's made me think about my old 8310! I need to find that.

Best phones I've had are;

Nokia 8210
Nokia 8310
Nokia 8800 - It was gold just to be bling bling
Nokia Lunar - so stylish loved it

SE T68i - with cam
SE T610
SE W810i

I still have quite a few of my old phones none of the 88 series though sold those they were worth dollar! certainly won't be selling my w810i or t68i. My N95's are fucccccccccccked.

I do talk some shite don't I?

ST
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote