View Single Post
Old 31st May 2009, 23:54   #1
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!
Default Tapatalk - Great new way to interact with Saxperience. (update & better screenshots post#47)

As discussed over the last few weeks, I've been beta testing an application, currently only available for the iPhone, which lets you browse, post and interact with the Saxperience forum... but without all of the images and stuff that you might not want to see when browsing from a mobile device.

Now, I know this won't appeal to many people and I appreciate its limited to iPhone users, but its pretty neat and I like it To keep everyone happy, at some stage soon, I do intend to setup a 'mobile-style', which you can choose to use, when browing via your phone / mobile device.

Tapatalk is still heavily under development and there are many new features that will be added on an ongoing basis. It's that new infact, it's not yet available for public release. I'm telling you about it now though, as it's due to hit the Apple App store tomorrow - the 1st of June. The marketing model for this app has changed along its development path, which now means you need to purchase this app, if you wish to use it. I think its going to be $2, or something similar.

There is absolutely no financial gain from Saxperience if you do choose to use this app, so make your own minds up I've installed the scripts, so that you have the option... Ofcourse, you will still be able to browse using your regular mobile browser (safari, etc).

Whilst this app currently works fine, there is no guarantee that it will stay installed for use on the Saxperience server, so if you buy, then find out in weeks/months that it's buggy and I delete it... thats your loss, sorry

Here's a couple of (poor quality) screenshots of this in use within the Saxperience community.

Simo

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Simo is offline   Reply With Quote