Established Member
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Vauxhall Corsa SXI+ Saxo Furio 1.4
Westgarth is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tisandy View Post
I'll admit.

Some items did NOT get sent, such as a backbox and induction kit and mani and angel eyes as they were still on my car and did not have replacement parts.

So yeh, I AM SORRY about this.

But a lot of items have bee sent off already.
Sorry did i miss your forsale advertisement post? that there only forsale if the car doesnt sell???? TBH "Tisandy" i bought and paid for my induction kit with the fact that i was relying on you to accualy post the item not rip me off!!

If you wasnt going to send it in the first place why state its forsale.. PLUUSSS take my money from me??? I could pick it up tonight and swop my standard kit for yours but tbh i carnt be bothered as you have been such a usless t**t!!

From not replying to my personal messages i have been forced to open a paypal dispute - after 48hours of no respond and over 7days after payment!

I think that one of the mod's shouldnt let this user not sell items on this site to prevent other users from being scammed like 25 of us already.

Why are there dishonest people that all they think about is there money... i have been in this situation before with eBay as my mum put the wrong address on one item and sent it before we relised and the buyer said he posted it back and he didnt!!!

TBH this is the last time am going to buy an item from this site unless i collect it, as the money i paid for the induction kit wasnt mine! I had to borrow it from my mum, i told Tisandy this and he still tryed to sell me more stuff and joked around about it!

If Tisandy would like to reply to one of my many emails it would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Westgarth; 9th June 2011 at 11:14.
Westgarth is offline   Reply With Quote