View Single Post
Old 26th June 2009, 16:28   #165
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Tony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkycheese View Post
I was a little confused at the other guide too but they make it seem so much more complicated than it actually is. all youve got to remember is;

-Do all your TRAINING first before ANY sparring, until its maxed out. Do all your cardio first.

-By the time you start your sparring make sure you are ranked low, like 12 or below. (always choose to fight the lowest ranked person too.)

-They tell you in the guide the best way to max out on sparring

-Make sure that you complete all the CAMPS and level up in 3 goes. ie 50points a session. (go into the camps with 0% stamina, the guide tells you how to get round this)

-go into all fights with 0% stamina, any stamina used in fights and camps is less you can use training/sparring.

im not sure if theres anything else..........

ahhh, in another carrer, unlock an 80cred sponsor and put ten of them on your shorts. then when starting the super CAF career copy fighter data and use these shorts. instant 800cred a fight from the begining. (shorts can be unlocked by doing 5 training camps in a row with the same camp)
Blimey, no sparring?! So your stats stay poop?

What is the max level for speed, strength and cardio?

Do they definitely know about the stamina thing?

It just seems to make the sparring and fights really hard. We tried that last night and got destroyed by Chuck in the first round. Fought him again with full stamina and KO'd him.

May start a new career and follow the guide by the book as so to speak as we got Level 4 sparring partner last night and he is hard.

The ground grappling annoys the shit out of me but I was finally getting good at it, plus we upped out fighter's defence stats.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote