View Single Post
Old 15th February 2008, 23:39   #1
chris_ph2
Established Member
North West Region Member

Car(s): 2003 Ice Grey VTR
chris_ph2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My 2003 Icelandic Grey VTR Progress Thread - MANI FITTED AND ENGINE BAY CLEANED PAGE 6!

just picked it up today so no good pics as yet. just the sale advert ones... lol will try and get some taken over the weekend

2003 icelandic grey phase2 vtr (late silvertop)

bought off a good mate. 23k miles with fsh etc, really well looked after. mint all round basically! pretty much standard apart from pipercross induction kit and alpine front speakers

given it a wash/valet today. stereo and sub are in. few other bits of general tidying. then got that fuel tank filled to the brim with v-power, picked my mate up and off for a drive!

next on the list is a service as it's due one soon. couple of other odd bits like a fresh ecu cover. then on with the fettling

already got some jbl components for the front (might uprate the rears aswell).
there's some black/icelandic door and rocker badges on their way from willsy (will probably keep these aside til further down the line though. just didn't wanna miss out!)
first main job is to get it lowered about 50mm on shocks and springs.
then smoked lights all round, meshed front grill, light/medium smoke rear tints, t-cutted badges, etc. subtle and tidy. then on with the breathing mods: raceland induction/green filter, raceland 4-2-1, supersprint straight-thru, backbox probably magnex. so kam will be getting some good business! then brakes and possibly some vts wheels in the long run

love it to be honest. really chuffed. let me know what you think!

thanks, chris

Last edited by chris_ph2; 21st October 2009 at 19:50.
chris_ph2 is offline   Reply With Quote