Old 9th May 2018, 12:48   #134
sri_130
Frequent Poster
Track / Motorsport Prep

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
sri_130 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyno View Post
Nice! and the in car videos are where???
No videos yet pal. Not run it properly to be honest.
The boost hoses kept coming off and I've not had chance to fit my replacement ones. The brakes are also shockingly bad. I really need something here - but finding the right solution as a package is proving pretty expensive.
I've bought a brand new genuine coil pack also, which has bankrupted me!

No new updates really either. Oh, I did buy an electronic boost controller with solenoid, which I might get around to experimenting with in the summer.

Will be back on it, when I can clear a backlog of other stuff. I've just recently switched to running a Clio 182 that was in my garage since last year! Working many overtimes, been abroad, wife's car to sort, kids...
I've run out of money and enthusiasm for a couple of months, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamH View Post
Been a while since I logged onto here.. exhaust looks good dude who made that for you? was it 2.5" ?

get the dyno graph up so we can see the curve
It was made by Topgear performance in Doncaster. Yeah, 2.5".

Dyno graph is below. Guessing its the clutch that causes the hump, as that's what it feels like on the road. Saving now, for the stronger pressure plate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gti180craig View Post
Awesome results mate bet your well happy had dealings with Wayne and all he will get from me is praise the guy really knows his stuff and his waiting room is well nice lol
LoL @ the waiting room. Biscuits were pretty impressive as well.
sri_130 is offline   Reply With Quote