View Single Post
Old 8th February 2018, 19:13   #94
krstecd

krstecd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petee View Post
Ive decided to put up a little guide helping everyone who is fed up of the crappy saxo Fobs.

Hawk alarm

That is the system this guide is based on.

UNPLUG YOUR BATTERY

1. Removing the glove box- 2 screws on the front, and 4 screws on the back, if you get right into the foot well and look up you should see a metal plate, with a big black thing with lots of wires coming out of it. you have to slide that along to get the glove box passed all the wires.

MK1 Glove Box- 1 screw at the top, and theres 2 more screws behind some bits of rubber

I also removed the Glove box lid to make it easyer 3 screws then little pull and it will pop off.

2. Now you have to find the Centrol locking socket, if you look straight through the glove box on the top left you should see a brown plug with numbers written on it. Pull it out.

3. First off you need power, if you take a look at the brown plug, you should see numbers where the wires go in. Number 1 should be grey tap into that for power.

4. Earthing- If you are sat in the passenger seat and you look up in the foot well on your left you should see a bolt, if you undo this bolt and pull the carpet back you should see a bolt. This is where you are going to earth your wires.

Wires you need to earth.

-Yellow wire
-Yellow wire with a black stripe
-Black wire

5. Central locking
Now locate the white wire from the hawk central locking kit, this needs to go into number 7 on the central locking connector.

Now you have to find the white and black white from the hawk central locking kit, this one needs to go into number 5 on the central locking connector.

You are Almost there now! Plug everything back in and get your hawk fob. press the lock button and you should see the little LED blinks, your doors should also lock! If they do you have done everything right. If not check you have earthed all the wires i have mentioned.

6. Hazards flash. This is optional but its best to do it!

Now you are going to wire into the hazards so when you press lock/unlock they flash.

The fun part...

Now you want to take the centre console out, 5 screws 2 under the caps on either side of where the hazard button is, just above the air controls, one right at the bottom in the middle.

now you need to pull the Air controls off the little dial and the 2 slidy stick things.

Now you should be able to pull the centre console out

Take a look at the hazard button from the back of the console pull it out to make it easyer to get too.

Locate your 2 brown wires from the Hawk central locking kit. Now you want to look really closely at the plug that goes into the hazards button. you should see numbers on them. You want to put 1 brown wire in Number 5, and 1 brown wire in number 6.

Your all done!

Put all the centre console and glove box back in etc...

I stuck my Hawk box on the bottom of the glove box, now you may want to cable tie all the wires up to neaten it all up.

All the wires that are still loose you can either cut off or just role them up and cable tie them up.

Now you have a brand new remote locking system.

Hi, i need help about my lock/unlock remote for my saxo 1.5 diesel, i bought recently this car from one guy and i saw that the car have remote but don't function i put new batteries inside but still doesn't work, i searched on google how to fix that problem and i found that need to be programmed, i try some of those how to do it but none of those works, so if anyone can help me how to program my remote.
My remote has 5 buttons and it look like this: https://imgur.com/a/voAUB
krstecd is offline   Reply With Quote