View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2006, 05:54   #127
C2_VTR
Established Member

Car(s): Mk1 1.8 Mx-5, Mondeo tddi
C2_VTR is on a distinguished road

This has proven to be a pointless and childish act only done on a site that obviously needs no major protection as is a community rather than an "important" site(well is important to us).

You are a useless user of this community and should therefore never be allowed to visit this site again, as you have proven from the fact that not once you were stupid but twice you tried to mock and undermine the dedication and commitment of the moderating team.

If you feel you have the expertise and ability to again log into this site why not use it to the advantage of the community and share in your wisdom so the site can be further improved . If you cannot and you are reading this with no chance of a reply then don't kick yourself down for it.... Let the guys here do it for you as I'm sure some would take the expression literally.

If you have nothing better to do with your time I suggest finding a girlfriend, boyfriend, sheep or whatever keeps you off of here.