View Single Post
Old 12th November 2007, 13:07   #277
dannyjay
Saxperience Post Whore
East Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!dannyjay is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarylVTR View Post
I don't play online games, i buy games to play on single player..... missions are better than running round getting killed every 5 seconds by losers who live on the online game. Single player is where its at. I agree the better games get graphically the shorter they are becomming.
Medal of honour, Max Payne 1+2, HL2, Farr Cry all longer single player games, I still prefer these to COD4 for their missions alone. COD4 is great graphically but missions and length and a down side.
BECAUSE its an online game, it was designed for online play. Don't moan about how short the singleplayer is, when you've bought an online specific game which wasn't designed for singleplayer. HL2 was, Max Payne was, this is what I don't think you understand.
dannyjay is offline   Reply With Quote