Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > General Forums > General Chat...
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

General Chat... This forum is for general chit-chat, banter, exchange of information, etc. Pretty much everything goes... within reason!

Old 2nd May 2011, 18:58   #101
djmartin
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): BMW 3.0 X3,toyota mr2 & Skyline R33
iTrader Score: 41 (100%)
djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!

tbh if he is real I think my dad hit the nail on the head.

they say he was burried at sea my dads worked over in such countries and its tradition to burry at sea.

secondly........My dads theory is this...they captured him put him in a helicopter confirmed they had him and the goverment just said ''kill him'' bang bang two shots to the head open the side door on the chopper and push him out over the ocean...that tbh sounds more like it to me! they just making it sound less grusome & cold blooded on the news.
thank you mr skyline man
djmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2011, 19:13   #102
Rogue_Shadow
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region Member

Car(s): ZS
Rogue_Shadow is on a distinguished road

They thought they had killed Saddam Hussain at least 3 times untill they finally got him. He had loads of expendable body doubles. Saddam was a small fish, do you really think Bin Ladden with larger resources couldn't do something similar?
And Burried at Sea with next to no photo's of the body.
Sorry but I don't believe it one bit, regardless with Col Gadafi's son killed in the same weekend ... Things are going to get heated very quickly on two separate fronts.
The US may of stomped a figurehead , but the thing with extremists is they hardly rely on leadership in the first place. The London bombings were carried out by a splinter Cell of a Larger Fraction.
Old 2nd May 2011, 20:09   #103
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Too poor.
Ryyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud of

It's Al-Qaeda everyone needs to worry about, not the taliban..the tally are localised farmers with guns and even they are dying out, they are usually restricted to Afghanistan and Pakistan with followers floating around.

Al-Qaeda are a worldwide problem, the yanks have had it.
Ryyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2011, 20:16   #104
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Too poor.
Ryyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud of

Plus Pakistan's intelligence agency are as corrupt as anyone/anything.

Then again so is the US Government.

He won't be dead, look at 9/11, all the media coverage, the ' hoo-hah ' about who did it etc, but it was an inside op as everyone with 2 brain cells will know.
Ryyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2011, 20:19   #105
Heliosphan
Established Member

Heliosphan is a splendid one to beholdHeliosphan is a splendid one to beholdHeliosphan is a splendid one to beholdHeliosphan is a splendid one to beholdHeliosphan is a splendid one to beholdHeliosphan is a splendid one to beholdHeliosphan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechsman View Post
Add to the Pentagon issue that:
1. There were no strike marks from wings, tail fin, and the 6 TONNES of engine under each wing.

2. No scorch marks from the mass amount of av gas that would have gone up on impact.

3. The smell of cordite that multiple people who WOULD know reported.

4. The fact that whatever hit the pentagon went through 25 FEET of some the most reinforced concrete walls in buildings today and that is not possible for a commercial air liner. (They're built mostly of aluminium and fibreglass)

5. Parts of the engines built from titanium could not have melted in the fire because of all the materials present even the av gas doesn't burn hot enough to vaporise it.

6. The still standing cable drum that should have been wiped out by the plane on the incoming trajectory

7. The lack of evidence from cctv footage (existing footage does NOT show a plane, it shows something akin to a cruise missle fire trail)

8. The jet engine "wheel" that they "found" at the site was categorically NOT an APU wheel as they claimed and it was not big enough to be from the main engines.

etc etc

The overall picture does not add up, waaaaaaaaaay waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many inconsistancies
Oh dear. I knew it was only a matter of time before someone posted up this kind of nonsense.

Your first point made me laugh actually. What the hell do you want? A Wylie Coyote style hole in the wall in the shape of a plane? Lol.

There are whole websites dedicated to debunking this kind of crap with scientific reasoning and simple logic. However, in true conspiracy theorist style you pin your hat on half-baked theories and spout off as if they're stone wall facts. Christ, i found the answer to your first two points in about 30 seconds flat. I'm guessing most of the other points are also straw men so i won't waste my time.

You're entitled to your opinion of course, i just don't buy it.
Heliosphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2011, 20:52   #106
jonathon5
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): 911 Turbo
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
jonathon5 is on a distinguished road

What's going on ?

Has some one discovered the secret to the 11 hervs & spices ?

Or is so meglomaniac terrorist dead ?

For real
Old 2nd May 2011, 20:57   #107
Furio-Gazza
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberNorth West Region Member

iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
Furio-Gazza is on a distinguished road

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...72135939508742

haha
Furio-Gazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2011, 20:59   #108
saxo-parts
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): C2 VTR stripped, 406hdi, clio 172
iTrader Score: 27 (100%)
saxo-parts is on a distinguished road

its all bullshit, he's alive and well and running a Spar shop near you
Old 2nd May 2011, 21:09   #109
Graemep
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): FN2 Civic Type-R
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!

Why does everyone think they will target the UK? Yes we are allies with the US of A but they are the ones that have killed him, I think they will retaliate with something big in the US of A this year
Graeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2011, 21:18   #110
Jam3s
Regular Poster

Car(s): Mk1 VTR - VTS conversion
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Jam3s is on a distinguished road

Yehh, I wanna thank the guy who assassinated his ass.
Jam3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2011, 21:28   #111
devilsadvocate
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

Car(s): Golf TDI
devilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandyslover70 View Post
its all bullshit, he's alive and well and running a Spar shop near you
Had to chuckle at this
devilsadvocate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2011, 21:38   #112
CEdwards
Established Member

Car(s): Golf mk7
CEdwards is on a distinguished road

Oh Hi Bin Laden..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahpzz...&feature=feedu
Old 2nd May 2011, 22:17   #113
Bound
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): 8 Valve 'R.
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Bound is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechsman View Post
Add to the Pentagon issue that:
1. There were no strike marks from wings, tail fin, and the 6 TONNES of engine under each wing.

2. No scorch marks from the mass amount of av gas that would have gone up on impact.

3. The smell of cordite that multiple people who WOULD know reported.

4. The fact that whatever hit the pentagon went through 25 FEET of some the most reinforced concrete walls in buildings today and that is not possible for a commercial air liner. (They're built mostly of aluminium and fibreglass)

5. Parts of the engines built from titanium could not have melted in the fire because of all the materials present even the av gas doesn't burn hot enough to vaporise it.

6. The still standing cable drum that should have been wiped out by the plane on the incoming trajectory

7. The lack of evidence from cctv footage (existing footage does NOT show a plane, it shows something akin to a cruise missle fire trail)

8. The jet engine "wheel" that they "found" at the site was categorically NOT an APU wheel as they claimed and it was not big enough to be from the main engines.

etc etc

The overall picture does not add up, waaaaaaaaaay waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many inconsistancies.

I've looked at a whole load of stuff on the twin towers and there's a lot of stuff that doesn't add up their as well.

Dream world chap unfortunately, sorry to break it to you.
Old 2nd May 2011, 22:20   #114
saxo_vtr_53
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): 53 plate Saxo VTR
saxo_vtr_53 is on a distinguished road

its about time

he is the don of hide and seek though, 10 years un-found lol
saxo_vtr_53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2011, 22:22   #115
Kyza
Established Member

Kyza is on a distinguished road

Has newtz been in this thread yet?

If not

inb4newtzandhistheorys
Kyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2011, 22:38   #116
MartinDines
Established Member
South East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo 1.4 Furio
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
MartinDines is on a distinguished road

I believe it.

Thought the burial was abit odd at first, but after reading up on it - it was definitely the right thing for the US to do. Especially at sea.
MartinDines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2011, 22:45   #117
Moke
Saxperience Hardcore!
North Wales Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Work van che.
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
Moke is on a distinguished road

I'm already fed up of Bin Laden jokes. LOL JK, bring on the Talibanter!
Moke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2011, 22:55   #118
Hatcha
Frequent Poster

Car(s): none :(
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Hatcha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue_Shadow View Post
They thought they had killed Saddam Hussain at least 3 times untill they finally got him. He had loads of expendable body doubles. Saddam was a small fish, do you really think Bin Ladden with larger resources couldn't do something similar?
And Burried at Sea with next to no photo's of the body.
Sorry but I don't believe it one bit, regardless with Col Gadafi's son killed in the same weekend ... Things are going to get heated very quickly on two separate fronts.
The US may of stomped a figurehead , but the thing with extremists is they hardly rely on leadership in the first place. The London bombings were carried out by a splinter Cell of a Larger Fraction.
Well said, but Bin Laden's leadership was extremely major compare to other factions, due to nearly all of Al Qaeda's money coming from him.
Only time will tell how strong they are without him i guess..
Hatcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2011, 23:12   #119
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEdwards View Post
Shittest vid ever. fair play for taking part.
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2011, 23:32   #120
djmartin
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): BMW 3.0 X3,toyota mr2 & Skyline R33
iTrader Score: 41 (100%)
djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!

interesting lol

Osama is dead and channel 4 has under siege 2 on LOLS!
thank you mr skyline man
djmartin is offline   Reply With Quote