Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates

Saxperience Announcements & Updates Saxperience is continually evolving and adapting. Notices introducing / explaining changes to the functionality of the community will be posted within this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 3rd February 2006, 04:11   #121
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

Unfortunately chris couldnt resist the urge to register more spoof accounts...

The known IP addresses of this user have now been barred. Chris continues to try to access known pages on the server and has registered atleast 3 user accounts, since being barred... fortunately for us, as soon as he gains access to a page, he is refused access.

Oh joy... for someone who cares about sax-p and really wanted to be a part of it, after the hack attempt - this really isn't the response he should be showing!

The hack attempts continue.

I have implemented some additional security measures and even more will be on the way, once I research the vunerabilities.

This is all totally un-necessary and a perfect waste of my time!!!

Ofcourse, if Chris is as good as he thinks, he would be back on here by now. Even I know ways around the current blocks

This is by no means a challenge... I'd be happiest if you'd just do one!!!

I can't/won't ban every IP address, I encounter... so at some point potential issues could return. I'm pretty sure who will give up first though

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Old 3rd February 2006, 04:14   #122
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Tony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud of

I thought enough had been said about the issue in the 6 other pages so i refrained.

But what an a-hole, what is the point?

Do one.
Old 3rd February 2006, 04:16   #123
Luke
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): '15 Focus ST-2
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!

Still can't believe somebody did something like this, so childish.

Totally stupid and to be honest i do not think he his as sorry as he says.
Old 3rd February 2006, 04:19   #124
Nick_VTR
Infrequent Poster

Nick_VTR is on a distinguished road

When I first noticed post when simo put it up early this morning I though awell the guy will give up what the point after reading the reaction from him and the rest of us I though it was finished this guy need to get a life
Old 3rd February 2006, 04:26   #125
dannsax
Established Member
South East Region Member

Car(s): citroen saxo 1.1i
dannsax is on a distinguished road

honestly , to think people were being nice to you aswell . to think you can get away with it still .

to be fair , get what is coming to you , i would not be suprised . jog on either way
Old 3rd February 2006, 04:50   #126
artnmotion
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Peugeot 306 GTI6
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
artnmotion can only hope to improve

This is a GOOD site and people like him need to go back to SSC
Old 3rd February 2006, 05:54   #127
C2_VTR
Established Member

Car(s): Mk1 1.8 Mx-5, Mondeo tddi
C2_VTR is on a distinguished road

This has proven to be a pointless and childish act only done on a site that obviously needs no major protection as is a community rather than an "important" site(well is important to us).

You are a useless user of this community and should therefore never be allowed to visit this site again, as you have proven from the fact that not once you were stupid but twice you tried to mock and undermine the dedication and commitment of the moderating team.

If you feel you have the expertise and ability to again log into this site why not use it to the advantage of the community and share in your wisdom so the site can be further improved . If you cannot and you are reading this with no chance of a reply then don't kick yourself down for it.... Let the guys here do it for you as I'm sure some would take the expression literally.

If you have nothing better to do with your time I suggest finding a girlfriend, boyfriend, sheep or whatever keeps you off of here.
Old 3rd February 2006, 12:38   #128
pug_boe
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Ford focus 1.8 ;-)
pug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to behold

seriously what was the point in doing it again? or was it because simo actually got banned. now you really do deserve to be banned sorry
Old 3rd February 2006, 12:54   #129
WestyVTR
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): saxo VTR, Clio 1.2 turbo, prious, Kawasaki 363 nin
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
WestyVTR is a glorious beacon of lightWestyVTR is a glorious beacon of lightWestyVTR is a glorious beacon of lightWestyVTR is a glorious beacon of lightWestyVTR is a glorious beacon of lightWestyVTR is a glorious beacon of light

ok back up!

so after hacking in previously, then appearin all sorry he still persisted to hack in & cause problems!?

I few words of advise for the young shit faced cunt!

your a prick your a prick your a prick! yes! your a prick your a prick your a prick! and have a small dick!! prick so fuck off & lick, yes lick your mummas dick! leg over & out with out a shout just like your mum easily gets her rat out, yes it was me, then we did it on your bed she even gave me head! sleep well shit head!

sax-p rocks! eat shit cunt face

thats my thoughts.

anyway, moving on!

Old 3rd February 2006, 13:49   #130
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

It's apparent that many of you feel strongly about this event, which shows the support out there for Saxperience!

I will close this topic now however, as I'd like to try and have a peaceful day.

The sooner we put this behind us and move on, the better...

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Closed Thread