Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Old 13th October 2011, 11:24   #41
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): oyster card
iTrader Score: 41 (100%)
Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by younglassXSi View Post
please ignore this idiot *read the threads
Ok il ignore you. Good job your nurse found you on the laptop and posted this post on your behalf.
Old 13th October 2011, 11:26   #42
devilsadvocate
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

Car(s): Golf TDI
devilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud of

Quote:
where did the phone come from what are you alking about? lets start asking everyone where their items came from shall we? what a joke
I am starting to think you are a retard AND a scammer!

It's very simple cupcake, where did you get the two Iphones?

There are plenty of things which fell off the back of a lorry and people don't usually have TWO £400 Iphones lying around.

Were they an upgrade?
Did you buy them and then decide to sell?
Did you loot them from Currys during the Riots?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!
devilsadvocate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2011, 11:27   #43
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!

Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
where did the phone come from what are you alking about? lets start asking everyone where their items came from shall we? what a joke
You are stupid.

How hard is it to answer?

Look in other thread, people put a reason for sale without being asked, or when asked politley anwer it. You already have proved you wont abide by the rules by being rude and not stating a reason for sale.

I sold some dre beats earphones the other day and put down a reason in the first post without having to be asked.

some other guy selling paving slabs even put a reason for sale.

But you selling an item that is probably one of the most common stolen and sold products on the markets wont tell us where its from. Nottelling us where its from and being rude when asked makes everyone belive you are a scammer.
Old 13th October 2011, 11:31   #44
younglassXSi
Regular Poster

iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
younglassXSi is on a distinguished road

if it was stolen it would be IMEI blocked.

I will follow the rules, I will not follow rules made up by attention whores dying to be mods so they can ruin the site..
younglassXSi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2011, 11:32   #45
holdawayt
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Nissan 200sx S14a
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
holdawayt is on a distinguished road

To make it easy.

Perhaps say:
"These were a free upgrade that I don't want"
"These were an unwanted gift"
"I stole them from fellow inmates at shady acres and need a quick sale before stabby Gary get's hold of my teddy bears".
Old 13th October 2011, 11:33   #46
Manu
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): A4 SE/A6 Le Mans
Manu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Manu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2011, 11:35   #47
holdawayt
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Nissan 200sx S14a
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
holdawayt is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I will follow the rules, I will not follow rules made up by attention whores dying to be mods so they can ruin the site..
It's down to common sense, if you're going to give someone £300 for an item you're going to want as much info as possible. Isn't that fair?

If you wanted to buy an item off me, and I stated that the item was collection only. You're going to ask where abouts arent you. Otherwise it could be a 10 minute trip down the road or a 6 hour round trip.

It's just common sense.
Old 13th October 2011, 11:37   #48
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:

No it wouldnt. A phone doesnt have it own brain and decides its stolen.

No ones making rules. People are making observations. Theres a reason for this 'suspected scammers' section.

Whos ASW'ing? Clearly dont know the meaning.

Whos dieing to be a mod? Again theres a reason for this section and members are using it. Theres a reason for the report button, it isnt a 'I nominate myself to be mod' button.
Old 13th October 2011, 12:10   #49
craig180p
Yorkshire
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1989 Golf GTi Clipper
iTrader Score: 74 (100%)
craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!

Ok boys and girls. Lets take this back to basics.

Has anyone from Saxperience ever been scammed by this person? If so then details should be provided.

If not then the only thing I can suggest (again) is that the seller provides as much information, including pictures in the sale threads and when a direct question is asked POST WITHIN THE THREAD for all to see.

If the seller is concerned about any issue relating to personal info then please use the PM system.

IF THESE RULES CANOT BE ADHERED TO ALL FUTURE SALE THREADS WILL BE DELETED.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw1325 View Post
I heard a prick with a quiff stays there.
craig180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2011, 14:11   #50
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:

You tried to sell a White iPhone recently but have changed the thread title and posts (I can see them from reports )

Quote:
I have recently purchased from Ebay a white iphone 4, turns out it has a blocked IMEI, there are several ways to unlock the IMEI the iOS is 4.3.3 and is in brand new condition aside the IMEI,

I am listening to offers bareing in mind this item retails for £612 but does have the IMEI block..
Edit : I am on my iPad so going though things isn't so easy, if you want to constantly keep bombarding me whinging you will not get things sorted quickly......
Old 13th October 2011, 14:19   #51
younglassXSi
Regular Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
You tried to sell a White iPhone recently but have changed the thread title and posts (I can see them from reports )
no, it is a totally new phone and thread

Quote:
Edit : I am on my iPad so going though things isn't so easy, if you want to constantly keep bombarding me whinging you will not get things sorted quickly,
I know why you have not banned me, sure it would be easier for you to not sort it out and just ban me, I have done nothing wrong, I have proven this, 2 posts above yours there is a pic of my iphone with my username and todays date in it, on top of that will there be any recourse for the actions of these users it is outragous that they are gonna get away with this, they had no grounds at all to accuse me of scamming, and now the damage is done, please for gods sake, PLEASE put it right,

I am not telling you I am asking I do not expect for you to be waiting at my beck and call just to do the right thing..
Old 13th October 2011, 14:22   #52
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

I've not even said I'll ban you.

The fact is you have tried selling a blocked phone, and then 2-3 weeks after suddenly changed all the posts in the thread. If it's a new thread and phone or not, you said that if it was stolen it would be emei blocked and in the other thread stated it's easy to unblock them

Now you are selling initially you don't post any pictures, now you post small pics of the phone and still dont give much information on it..

People are wary, if you don't give people information they ask and simply reply in an aggressive manner as you have done in previous posts it's obvious people will be sceptical.
Old 13th October 2011, 14:22   #53
Manu
Saxperience Addict

Manu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ ouch. Ouch
Old 13th October 2011, 14:23   #54
younglassXSi
Regular Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu View Post
^^^ ouch. Ouch
manu do me a favour walk off a cliff

Quote:
I've not even said I'll ban you.

The fact is you have tried selling a blocked phone, and then 2-3 weeks after suddenly changed all the posts in the thread. If it's a new thread and phone or not, you said that if it was stolen it would be emei blocked and in the other thread stated it's easy to unblock them

Now you are selling initially you don't post any pictures, now you post small pics of the phone and still dont give much information on it..

People are wary, if you don't give people information they ask and simply reply in an aggressive manner as you have done in previous posts it's obvious people will be sceptical.
Ryan, its a different thread why would I lie? I am gonna log out calm down and check back later
Old 13th October 2011, 14:27   #55
Manu
Saxperience Addict

Quote:

Ryan, its a different thread why would I lie? I am gonna log out calm down and check back later
I guess that makes it a different phone then lol.

Quote:
manu do me a favour walk off a cliff
ok byyye
Old 13th October 2011, 14:28   #56
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Why would you lie? Because stolen phones being sold for good money can be a good business...

Are you lying? That's whats being investigated, for the reasons I have stated in the previous post. I suggest if trying to sell things in future you don't play the game of not giving people information they ask for.
Old 13th October 2011, 14:28   #57
Moke
Saxperience Hardcore!
North Wales Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Work van che.
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
Moke is on a distinguished road

YounglassXSI, you don't help yourself by being a complete cunt to everyone on the forum.

You're very suspicious and a dodgy character IMO.

I'm suprised anyone wants to attempt to buy off you as you're such a blatent arsehole.
Moke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2011, 14:34   #58
Manu
Saxperience Addict

Quote:

Quote:
I have recently purchased from Ebay a white iphone 4, turns out it has a blocked IMEI, there are several ways to unlock the IMEI the iOS is 4.3.3 and is in brand new condition aside the IMEI,

I am listening to offers bareing in mind this item retails for £612 but does have the IMEI block..
lol the plot thickens, dun dun dun dunnnn... Anyone else would have opened an Ebay dispute and notified the cops, iphones don't brick themselves by accident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moke View Post
I'm suprised anyone wants to attempt to buy off you as you're such a blatent arsehole.
his/her TV sale thread seemed attractive. Not so much after a couple of days.
Old 13th October 2011, 14:36   #59
Moke
Saxperience Hardcore!
North Wales Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Work van che.
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
Moke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu View Post
his/her TV sale thread seemed attractive. Not so much after a couple of days.
That's what I mean mate... I'd stay right away from this fool.
Moke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2011, 14:43   #60
younglassXSi
Regular Poster

Quote:
Why would you lie? Because stolen phones being sold for good money can be a good business...

Are you lying? That's whats being investigated, for the reasons I have stated in the previous post. I suggest if trying to sell things in future you don't play the game of not giving people information they ask for.
ok how do you intend to discover whether or not I am lying?,

let me answer that for you, YOU can't, I would need to tell you the IMEI number of my iphone and you would have to enter it into a site to check the history and current status of my phone, if or not I am willing to give you that information I am currently deciding as this information is very volitile and should not be given to anyone in any circumstance..

and in the mean time can you ask everyone to stop spamming the site and loading the server until I am proven to be a scammer..