Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Closed Thread

Old 11th June 2007, 14:47   #61
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
Robb homie.....if i get live up tonight....Fancy a race...Clio to Clio?

Will give ya buzz later for gamertag and shit.....thats only if my modem works.....pow
nice one bruvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvaaaaaaa

now gonna have to go home and tune the clio. you think youve sorted it now?
Old 11th June 2007, 14:49   #62
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Civic Type R EP3
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
nice one bruvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvaaaaaaa

now gonna have to go home and tune the clio. you think youve sorted it now?
30min phonecall to orange......will try it later...if not...xbox will be going out of window....followed by my mum
Old 11th June 2007, 14:51   #63
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

ok then technophobe sounds like a plan.
Old 11th June 2007, 14:54   #64
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!

Seriously though.......Uber n00bness on phone.......PPoe codes and migration codes......Sorry I have a life
Old 11th June 2007, 15:00   #65
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
Seriously though.......
you lost me after that ^
Old 11th June 2007, 15:02   #66
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

He lost me on the phone also.....will try it tonight if it doesnt work....im gonna have to upgrade to orange livebox for extra fiver a month....and then abuse the 24hr Leckster I.T. helpline
Old 11th June 2007, 15:03   #67
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

lol funny you say that. I got a msg from Robb seaking IT advise about an hour ago
Old 11th June 2007, 15:05   #68
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

Leckie, for all your IT needs...
Old 11th June 2007, 15:09   #69
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

If it does fail Robb.....I will do a lap in my clio on Ze Ring.......then picture message you the lap time and car....hahaha
Old 11th June 2007, 17:14   #70
nufc_lad
Established Member
North East Region Member

nufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud of

my futurama car that i bought of the auction house

Old 11th June 2007, 20:55   #71
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

trying to beat Adams score around the ring...

Dead lol
Old 11th June 2007, 21:02   #72
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

is that elise tuned?

still in career, havent tried to top his score yet.
Old 12th June 2007, 09:03   #73
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leckie View Post
trying to beat Adams score around the ring...

Dead lol
Hahahaaa ruined........my clio on the straights gets about 155mph....but the front end raises up like its going to fly.....need to sort that out....Any recommendations>?
Old 12th June 2007, 09:08   #74
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

I have no idea, Im gettnig the same problems with that, it hits the limiter at 181mph, but its a pain to get around the ring, I need more down force on the car. Im going to apply that forza motorsport kit to hpoefully sort out the problems. The car is too fast
Old 12th June 2007, 09:09   #75
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

You got full racing slicks on it?........Fiddle with suspension aswell....

I messed with mine and had the rear slightly higher and it did it the world of good....probably not technically the best thing but it did the trick...when throwing it into a corner at 120+
Old 12th June 2007, 09:15   #76
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Yeh got Yoko racing slick (highest grip, lowest life) on lol, Will have a piss about and see what i can do. Dont think i can get a much better time with this car as it, altho i did have a 10sec pen on it.
Old 12th June 2007, 09:20   #77
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Ive got a car in mind........just gonna add a bit of power to it...not alot. Then do the handling so I can take corners a bit faster to make up the time....

Then I can have bragging rights for a bit lol
Old 12th June 2007, 09:51   #78
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

gotta love it to be fair....
Old 12th June 2007, 11:05   #79
frankie
Saxperience Addict
South West Region Member

Car(s): VTRallye
iTrader Score: 18 (95%)
frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!

lol. 200mph honda civic type. doesnt like corners though.

anyone else think that the rwd conversions are shite? or is just me and to bigger urbos.
Old 12th June 2007, 11:16   #80
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

RWD you have to drive right. you cant just fulling boot it outa the corners. Same with braking for bends.

If you drive it the same you would a RWD car in real life you will find it much better.
Closed Thread