Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Health and Fitness...

Health and Fitness... Discussions relating to health, fitness and general well being should be discussed within this forum...

Old 10th February 2014, 18:49   #41
Ryancoyle
Established Member

Car(s): Volkswagen Bora 170bhp
Ryancoyle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jones91 View Post
Keep going mate sounds like your making good progress you plan on losing any more weight or you happy where you are now?

And congrats on surgery news
Thanks mate

Yeah I want to keep going until I'm proper shredded, just need to have patience though.

Top two ab's are showing but getting rid of the small bit of body fat around the bottom ab's is taking a bit longer
, as they say though Rome wasn't built in a day lol

Last edited by Ryancoyle; 10th February 2014 at 18:51.
Ryancoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2014, 15:13   #42
McGuire86
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

Car(s): '08 Civic Type R GT FN2
McGuire86 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jones91 View Post
Depends what you see as natural really, by your response I'm guessing you see natural as taking absolutely no supplements at all? It's just personally I've always seen it as your natural if you don't take any drugs
Whey protein is not natural it's still made in a lab and could even be classed as a drug. Natural means natural end of not your own idea of it. I don't say im creatine free thinking that makes me better. People who use gear properly still train just as hard if not more.
Old 11th February 2014, 15:52   #43
Giraffe
Saxperience Addict

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Giraffe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGuire86 View Post
Whey protein is not natural it's still made in a lab and could even be classed as a drug. Natural means natural end of not your own idea of it. I don't say im creatine free thinking that makes me better. People who use gear properly still train just as hard if not more.
Being a bit pedantic and extreme aren't you? Sounds like he's hit a nerve with you mate.
Giraffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2014, 16:08   #44
McGuire86
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
Being a bit pedantic and extreme aren't you? Sounds like he's hit a nerve with you mate.
How? Just stating the obvious. Always makes me laugh when people who claim to be natural love jumping on their high horse pointing the finger at gear.
Old 11th February 2014, 16:27   #45
Giraffe
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGuire86 View Post
How? Just stating the obvious. Always makes me laugh when people who claim to be natural love jumping on their high horse pointing the finger at gear.
He hasn't done any of that though, like not even slightly... You know what he meant when he said natural, which in the eyes of the majority I'm sure is "natural". Just feel like you're giving the lad a hard time over the sake of a very small, minor thing, and even more so given he isn't slating anyone. You were once proper anti gear as well...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Giraffe For This Useful Post:
Old 11th February 2014, 16:30   #46
L33h
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Clio 182, Fireblade GSX-R 750
L33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud of

He ment without anabolics lol. I know what mcguire is saying but ya know...
L33h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2014, 16:39   #47
McGuire86
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
He hasn't done any of that though, like not even slightly... You know what he meant when he said natural, which in the eyes of the majority I'm sure is "natural". Just feel like you're giving the lad a hard time over the sake of a very small, minor thing, and even more so given he isn't slating anyone. You were once proper anti gear as well...
Giving a hard time? Lol. Im just engaging in debate, not sure what it has to do with you but why are you being so defensive ? I was never anti gear just against those who abused it.
Old 11th February 2014, 16:48   #48
Giraffe
Saxperience Addict

I'm surprised that's your idea of a debate... Also, pulling the "what's it got to do with you" line. I'm out.
Old 12th February 2014, 10:55   #49
matt_vtr_15a
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Stage 1 Mitsubishi Evo 6
matt_vtr_15a is on a distinguished road

I'd personally say anything that is not a banned substance is natural, whilst you can argue protein etc. is not natural as it's tested, thrown together in a lab etc. it's a bit extreme to say you're no longer natural as a result, but I do get the point being made.

Otherwise no professional athletes are natural due to isotonic drinks, protein supplementation etc.

I'm not natural but I couldn't care less what people think of me as a result, I work hard in the gym and supplement/diet accordingly to meet my goals.

I don't see the need to declare natty/assisted, either takes hard work to achieve results.

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...457196&page=21
matt_vtr_15a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2014, 15:45   #50
matt_vtr_15a
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Stage 1 Mitsubishi Evo 6
matt_vtr_15a is on a distinguished road

Now I'm back in the zone... today's delivery...

Diet & Training Plan all firmed up, big food shop done so cupboard/freezer/fridge are rammed full of meats and brown rice/brown pasta/veg.

Also going to run this as my cardio as a friend has lent it me, going to start back at mma once my fitness is back up but need a few weeks first after a bit of a break so hopefully this will sort that out, I have insanity and T25 so if this is shit i'll revert to one of those.

http://www.thanedirect.co.uk/product...m=url_redirect

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...457196&page=21

Last edited by matt_vtr_15a; 3rd March 2014 at 15:53.
matt_vtr_15a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2014, 17:01   #51
L33h
Saxperience Post Whore

L33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud of

Nice! I was going to start MMA but I can't cos I've got a scar on my side that's stuck to my rib and it really hurts when i knock it so I'd be no good

I finally got back to the gym today after 8 weeks of working away. I just done some compound lifts to help my body get back into it. I haven't lost too much strength but I'm absolutely destroyed now haha
Old 4th March 2014, 11:29   #52
L33h
Saxperience Post Whore

Jesus fucking christ i cant move today
Old 4th March 2014, 19:21   #53
wullvfr
Established Member
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Audi a3 1.8sport,kawasaki zx9r c2,Yamaha R1 track
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
wullvfr is on a distinguished road

Haha....nothing worse dude.

At least you know it won't be as bad after the next few times.

I'm considering doing the weights again,been about 10yrs though but a few of my mates train pretty hard at the gym and I've seen them a few times whilst I've been at it on the treadmill.
wullvfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2014, 20:29   #54
L33h
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by wullvfr View Post
Haha....nothing worse dude.

At least you know it won't be as bad after the next few times.

I'm considering doing the weights again,been about 10yrs though but a few of my mates train pretty hard at the gym and I've seen them a few times whilst I've been at it on the treadmill.
I've been back today and trained my back. Its the only part of my body that isn't aching haha. I bet I'm sore again in the morning!

Ya might as well jump back on the weights mate! Even if you don't want to gain alot of muscle they can help alot with fat and weight loss