Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > General Forums > Vehicle Insurance
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Vehicle Insurance Please use this forum to discuss vehicle insurance companies, services, quotations, recommendations, etc.

Old 10th July 2013, 10:52   #81
Rossp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral Counties Region MemberContent ContributorSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): BMW 5x M50d.
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Ross is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim-Prestige View Post
Thanks Ross, good to hear from you again
Hi Tim.

I'd just like to say I didn't end up taking your policy and instead stayed with Adrian Flux. However, I'd like to say that I did this simply because they matched the premium like-for-like, except the excess which was substantially lower.

However, your team were knowledgeable and helpful - especially useful given the very high level of modification on my car. There is nothing worse than speaking to someone and trying to explain a modification when the person asking about it doesn't have a clue what they're listening to

Your minimum premium was the sticking point I'm afraid - other than that, I'd recommend you on the experience I had.

Good luck in the future.
Old 10th July 2013, 11:14   #82
Brettles1986
Saxperience Post Whore
South Wales Region Member

Car(s): Mondeo ST TDCI Saxo VTS
Brettles1986 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross View Post
Hi Tim.

I'd just like to say I didn't end up taking your policy and instead stayed with Adrian Flux. However, I'd like to say that I did this simply because they matched the premium like-for-like, except the excess which was substantially lower.

However, your team were knowledgeable and helpful - especially useful given the very high level of modification on my car. There is nothing worse than speaking to someone and trying to explain a modification when the person asking about it doesn't have a clue what they're listening to

Your minimum premium was the sticking point I'm afraid - other than that, I'd recommend you on the experience I had.

Good luck in the future.
What high level? You have a halfords air filter and electric supercharger.
Brettles1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2013, 11:55   #83
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

Tim-Prestige is on a distinguished road

Hi Ross
Thanks for your kind comments. We are hoping that as well as premiums, many people will insure through us based on our customer service of which I constantly receive excellent feedback, including claims!!!

Ring 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 for a quote!
www.prestigekeepmoving.com
Tim-Prestige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2013, 17:59   #84
Jimmy-Boy
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region MemberSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): N/A 200bhp+ per ton 106 gti
iTrader Score: 28 (97%)
Jimmy-Boy is absolutely fabulous!Jimmy-Boy is absolutely fabulous!Jimmy-Boy is absolutely fabulous!Jimmy-Boy is absolutely fabulous!Jimmy-Boy is absolutely fabulous!Jimmy-Boy is absolutely fabulous!Jimmy-Boy is absolutely fabulous!Jimmy-Boy is absolutely fabulous!Jimmy-Boy is absolutely fabulous!Jimmy-Boy is absolutely fabulous!Jimmy-Boy is absolutely fabulous!

I was on the phone to a lady called Jane this morning, wanting to insure 3 of my cars for the year again very helpful beat 2 quotes out of 3, ideally want all the cars insured to the same place though so will be having a think...

Up The Toon
Jimmy-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2013, 15:56   #85
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

Thanks Jimmy.

Old 17th July 2013, 21:20   #86
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

I’ve been asked quite frequently when the earliest people can ring us for a quote. It’s best to ring us when you receive your renewal papers but failing that, we can quote up to 30 days before renewal.

July is proving to be a good month as well! So far, pro rata, we are ahead of last month which was our record month so please ring if your renewal is due!

With kind regards
Tim

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html)

Provided by The A&A Group Limited (www.taagl.com)
Quotations – 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile

Old 22nd July 2013, 22:54   #87
luize
Infrequent Poster
West Midlands Region Member

luize is on a distinguished road

still waiting for my quote call back from last week, im guessing you cant beat my renewal
luize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2013, 09:17   #88
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

Hi

We do call everyone back without fail.

What we’ve noticed (& this is why we withdrew the Online Quote Form) is that when we ring people back, our call is not being answered because either the caller display on their phone says Unknown or Withheld, or people are busy and just don’t answer.

Can you pm me your name, postcode & phone number and I’ll check please?

Many thanks.

With kind regards

Tim
Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html)

Old 24th July 2013, 13:08   #89
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

Big ask for you to ring us for a quote if you’re due for renewal. We are close to beating last month’s record for sales and it would be great if we could achieve that!

Here is some recent feedback –
•Big thank you to Moses at Prestige for getting me a good deal with all my mods on was well cheaper than XX. Looks like you deserve a pay rise there Moses as you have pulled in a few new customers this week including me my mum n dad and my mate so cheers Prestige nice people and nice service spot on.
•(CLAIMS HANDLING) - Lau's been impressed with the service shes had tbh, had an accident, courtesy car all sorted for a while, paid out quickly, then put up with her calling every other day to find out how much her car of the day was going to cost..Some guy called anthony/tony apparently.
•Now insured with prestige...all mods new and old covered like for like and the price is still cheaper than my renewal! great service the whole way through too couldn't fault it!

With kind regards
Tim

Old 31st July 2013, 20:47   #90
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

An even better reason to ring us for a quote! - http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/business-23474426

BBC Radio 4's Money Box revealed in March that loyal customers often pay much more than new ones for insurance.

With kind regards
Tim

Old 7th August 2013, 20:35   #91
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

Please don’t forget to ring us if your car insurance is due in August. In July, we beat our previous record by a massive 39%!

(Just to let you know – I’m personally away from 8-12th August so won’t be able to answer any pm’s during that time. Any queries – please just ring the team)

Here is some more recent feedback –

· Just want to say big thanx to prestige £200 cheaper than anywhere else plus much better cover.

· Prestige were great though. I spoke to Moses and Jade who were both fantastic and explained everything with the policy and the modifications and what they needed from me, such as returned paperwork. All done for £319.95 fully comp with 350xs. All spot on and no complaints. All in all - Prestige great first impression.

· I would like to add the guys over at Prestige were able to beat my previous quote, a company who also advertise on this forum, and were able to accommodate all my specific requirements to boot! Not many companies would touch a highly modified import with business insurance tagged on! The guy on the phone was very helpful and patient with me, he was able to answer all my questions right away and got back to me within a minute or so on the more tricky ones! I thoroughly recommend these guys to anybody who’s coming up to renewal time!

· Firstly, the best quote and happy to insure in Central London. Secondly, I've been building up my NCB as since moving to the capital I had a break of about 5 years where I didn't have a car and lost my maximum discount as a result. I spoke to Chelsea and for a small additional premium of £50 she sorted a protected NCB on the 40% I currently have. Absolutely fantastic service as well, I have also called since with a query on my certificate and spoke to the administrator Dave who was equally as awesome and emailed me back within the hour to validate all that I had asked. I can only speak from experience but if this continues they'll be hard to beat.

With kind regards
Tim

Old 17th August 2013, 15:32   #92
Jordygilly
L-plater

Car(s): Saxo VTR
Jordygilly is on a distinguished road

Just gave you guys a call, unfortunately couldn't compete with my current insurer but worth a ring none the less and great customer service!

Thanks anyway!
Jordygilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2013, 20:22   #93
12u55
Established Member
North Wales Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): 3dr Desire sleeper... ^Made it into PFC...^
12u55 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordygilly View Post
Just gave you guys a call, unfortunately couldn't compete with my current insurer but worth a ring none the less and great customer service!

Thanks anyway!
I Had simliar.
Got to say, cracking team though. Fair play to you on the customer service front
12u55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2013, 10:52   #94
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

Thanks for trying
I suppose we can't win em all but we're having a great Summer sales-wise

Old 22nd August 2013, 12:35   #95
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

IMPORTANT

When ringing, please specifically mention this forum. The scheme is geared for people registered on here. (This month is already our equal second best for insurance policies taken out!)

Here is some more recent feedback –

· Just had a quote from you guys and my renewel with mods declared from the company i'm with now was £490 and you've just come in at £319. Spoke to a guy called Moses (I think) very helpful guy. Pleasure doing business with you.

· Just set my policy up with Prestige Keep Moving. They managed to beat EVERYONE including XX. Very happy with the service and Jade who sorted it all out for me- so if you could pass my thanks on personally- then that would be great

· The customer service on the phone was actually flawless and very reassuring.

With kind regards
Tim

Old 28th August 2013, 19:53   #96
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

I’m away from 2/9-6/9 so won’t be able to answer any messages until I get back. The team will still be there of course – just ring them if you need a quote on the phone numbers below.

I loved this feedback posted last Wednesday –
· Well, color me impressed. Called this afternoon, not expecting to have my previous quote beaten ...Moses, after some extras that I decided on, managed to get the total quote to £110 lower than my previous best! Mods declared and covered like-for-like replacement. Thanks!

Thanks for all the calls. It’s great to see our scheme saving people money!

With kind regards
Tim

Old 4th September 2013, 11:43   #97
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

Please don’t forget to ring us for a quote if your car insurance is due in September! Last month was our second best ever (July being the best!).

Here is some more recent feedback to whet your appetite! –

• Well, after ringing the usual suspects I couldn't believe some of the prices I was being quoted. So I rang Prestige and lo and behold I've just saved £200!!
• Spoke to someone called Moses. Friendly chap and managed to sort me out a much better price than anyone else so thanks guys. Saved over £130.
• Renewal done. Thanks for another great quote this year. £ 479 all mods declared.
• First time I ever called Prestige for a quote, they beat my renewal by £100 ! hope the after service is as good as the value for money
• Huge thanks to moses for sorting out the insurance, top man!!!! Really easy to deal with and got me a great quote.

With kind regards
Tim

Old 10th September 2013, 10:14   #98
jasonmayall
Established Member
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Rover BRM, Rover 800 Coupe, Mk6 golf.
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
jasonmayall is on a distinguished road

Tim,

Just a quick question as I'm not ready to get a quote just yet but should be at the beginning of next year when my project is complete.

Are you able to do joint policies, where I have a daily driver (Its a 26 year old Micra) and a weekend car (Rover BRM with an engine conversion) using the same no claims bonus? I'll be 23 at the time of quote. I'm just wondering if its a policy you'll be able to do - Having spoke to a few companies its going to be difficult as my daily drivers 'too old' which is just a joke really.
Old 10th September 2013, 10:55   #99
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

Hi Jason
We don't per se but I'm sure we can do something price-wise for you

Old 11th September 2013, 10:23   #100
Tim-Prestigea
Prestige Insurance

Hi to all

I’m back from my week away so please accept my apologies for the delay in replying to messages.

Here is some recent feedback about our car insurance scheme from people who have rung us for a quote -

· Would just like to say massive thank you to Moses at Prestige for finding me such a good price on my insurance top work ! Service was first class very happy!

· soo glad I found you.

· Thought I'd give Prestige a try after being with XX for years, spoke to Jade, very friendly professional service & they were able to beat XX’s quote by over £250, all mods declared. Bye bye XX, hello Prestige.

· Phoned you guys with my cheapest quote and you have blown it out of the water!! Extremely helpful staff especially Moses who helped me with all of my queries. Thank you!!

· Quick vote of support for Prestige; just renewed my S3 insurance (with mods) for less than I paid last year with my previous insurer. Very pleased & well recommended.

With kind regards
Tim