Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports

Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your saxo in this forum.

Old 12th October 2010, 22:45   #361
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Moonstone Blue 106 GTi
iTrader Score: 33 (100%)
Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!

yeah will see after the cam change on saturday with the other stuff what difference it makes Martin, problem with the charade turbo is the exhaust flange opening is dead small and the taper the adapter to go into that is well small its going well atm but may change for a small sized turbo again poss just a T2 or a VNT one of some sort
Old 10th November 2010, 16:55   #362
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!

right ok time for a few updates, decided as this is not fast enough the gti is getting boosted in its place hence the updates on the other thread with new build stuff. This in the next few weeks will be going to the garage to get the 1.4 16v fitted then will be using it more as a daily drive. Here is the job list

filler and paint spoiler
braided rear lines
lower brace
2 new tyres
Elise Seats & subframes
kurust underside of boot floor and hole in boot, zinc primer it all
sand down slam panel, strut tops and scuttle then paint

few pictures from before bit strange as it looks like the car is semi clean. Rolling on S1 RG 13s atm but seeing as it will be daily and everything must be cheap to renew if needed

Spot the I/C?

Needs to come down bit more

Whats this?

Last edited by Sophia_Bush; 2nd December 2010 at 15:07.
Sophia_Bush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2010, 17:06   #363
Aly
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region Member

iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
Aly has a spectacular aura aboutAly has a spectacular aura aboutAly has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia_Bush View Post
Whats this?

Looks like a Clio engine iirc
Or is that the 1.4 16v engine you're using.
Aly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2010, 20:52   #364
nelson-swfc
Regular Poster

nelson-swfc is on a distinguished road

Looks like a red wall.
nelson-swfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2010, 21:24   #365
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): VTR Turbo, 106 xsi track slag, Transit recovery, B
blackie_2k5 is on a distinguished road

what power are those 1.4 16v standar gav, theyve gotta be pretty healthy tbh, will be nice and quick in a quicky shell, also for got to tell you i seen courier, they are brutal....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
FUCK YES. I won on the internet.
blackie_2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2010, 21:36   #366
Aly
Saxperience Addict

Aly has a spectacular aura aboutAly has a spectacular aura aboutAly has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie_2k5 View Post
what power are those 1.4 16v standar gav, theyve gotta be pretty healthy tbh, will be nice and quick in a quicky shell, also for got to tell you i seen courier, they are brutal....
90bhp iirc
Old 10th November 2010, 21:37   #367
SunderZ
Established Member
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Vts turbo, 1.1 dsire, Pug 207.
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
SunderZ has a spectacular aura aboutSunderZ has a spectacular aura aboutSunderZ has a spectacular aura about

you need a 1.1 box dude???

drop me a txt if ya do?

regards

chris
SunderZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2010, 21:48   #368
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie_2k5 View Post
as Aly says 90bbhp standard but has same torque as a mk2 vtr, don't worry on the wheels for now i've managed to get the 13s for winter so will do for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly View Post
90bhp iirc
yup thats the one should be a bit more once I done a few basic things to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunderZ View Post
you need a 1.1 box dude???

drop me a txt if ya do?

regards

chris
box is ok mate what you ring about the other day I was still in bed
Old 10th November 2010, 21:51   #369
SunderZ
Established Member
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Vts turbo, 1.1 dsire, Pug 207.
SunderZ has a spectacular aura aboutSunderZ has a spectacular aura aboutSunderZ has a spectacular aura about

hahaha was on the way to dover on my ring trip and my boost pipe blew off but was running really late so could stop to put it on so was gonna ask if it's k to drive with it off was worried about killing summot my brain said no it was kk but every thing else said i would kill the engine haha
SunderZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2010, 22:02   #370
ozsaxo

Car(s): 1.1 posi blue saxo desire
ozsaxo is on a distinguished road

nice car bud
ozsaxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2010, 21:59   #371
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

ah ok chris, cheers oz

not much to update really ordered some tiger seal to do rear spoiler proper plus 2 tyres. Should be able to tick a few more things off the list this weekend oh I am also going to fit ABS aswell along with refit pas stuff in time
Old 17th November 2010, 20:56   #372
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

selection of stuff to stick on not all mind you

Old 2nd December 2010, 15:10   #373
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

got a few more things sorted for this to be fitted around the new year for a bit more power, seeing at the gti is going to take a fair while to actually get done the war horse is being used a bit longer.

So got a 90bhp silvertop vtr head (if dave finds one) 98bhp cam, mi16 injectors, S1 rallye inlet small things like but that with a bit more boost ie around 12psi should have a bit more power
Old 2nd December 2010, 15:21   #374
Aly
Saxperience Addict

Shit car,
Shit updates

Mods delete this thread please.
nah I love you Gav love everything you're doing
Old 12th December 2010, 15:28   #375
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Same shit another day, having used the turbo for a week or so as the daily it's actually better on petrol than the gti even with the turbo over a full tank around another 40-60 miles which saves me about £10 ish a week

But seeing as the valve stems are going and not the piston rings (again) as first thought decision has been made to sell the C2 VTS inlet and turbo kit off this to fund the below

Got a few parts acquired for the new build, still few parts needed like oil pressure switch from the block, fan switch sensor on rad, induction pipe from inlet to airbox

Silvertop 90bhp head (rebuild with new valve stems) (thanks to jason aka mandyslover)
s1 rallye inlet with tb
s1 airbox plus the pipe with it that goes to tb (thanks to miamibluebaby)
hg kit
oil, oil filter, spark plugs, fuel filter

Once everything is done and dusted the car will be complete as follows which shall be done mid january hopefully, should get most of it done over a weekend quite easily.

Engine & box

Predator ECU and LC1 wideband
1.4 bottom end
silvertop 90bhp head (new valve stems, cam seal 98bhp cam)
S1 Rallye inlet & tb
Cituning Turbo kit with GT25R
mi16 injectors & 4 bar fpr
200mm flywheel and clutch setup
1.1 box

Chassis

Bilsteins & EIbach Springs
106 GTi front arb
Xsi front brakes & VTR rear beam braided lines all round
upper brace
Retro fit ABS courtesy of BDM

Interior & Exterior

rear false floor (sound deaden rear basically) courtesy of Parry121
Saxo VT mirrors with caps
Either Normal GTi spoiler or MK1 Saxo VT one
clean and detail courtesy of Jonsey

MOT is due in Febuary it went straight through last time no problems but this time will need welding in 2 places - on the tranny tunnel and in the boot by the light, going to try and get a new front bumper and bonnet after this is done as getting a decent colour match is a pain with quiksilvers 2 main silvers but 17 different shades! Anyway few pics of parts that have been acquired in last few weeks

I'll sort a proper index for this later on

Last edited by Sophia_Bush; 23rd December 2010 at 23:51.
Old 15th December 2010, 17:41   #376
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

this is what will be coming back on

Last edited by Sophia_Bush; 23rd December 2010 at 23:57.
Old 24th December 2010, 00:00   #377
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Right few things updated see above 2 posts sold a few odds and ends so looks good
Old 24th December 2010, 17:05   #378
Lippy
Saxperience Forum Bum
South West Region Member

Car(s): Nitrous'd Saxo VTS '52 Plate (S33 VTS)
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
Lippy is on a distinguished road

All sounds like good plans! love the fact that when you do stuff its like... 'should be done over the weekend'

shame I dont have the funds for the head nor the inlet :/

still maybe next month if they are still with you but im doubting it, good luck with the upgrades!

Icelandic vts Progress Thread
Cars life story Post 1
Lippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2010, 21:50   #379
adzvtr
Established Member
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): supercharged vts. 1.1 saxo. accord type r
adzvtr is infamous around these partsadzvtr is infamous around these partsadzvtr is infamous around these parts

Plans look good m8. will have to show me the projects wen i come up for the engine.
your car wipes mine out , any day . looking good
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia_Bush View Post
lady charger ftw in this case
adzvtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2010, 23:37   #380
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lippy View Post
All sounds like good plans! love the fact that when you do stuff its like... 'should be done over the weekend'

shame I dont have the funds for the head nor the inlet :/

still maybe next month if they are still with you but im doubting it, good luck with the upgrades!
Lippy dude don't worry about the stuff when time comes I am sure I can sort something out for you pretty sure there is a JP4 engine going cheap local I can get the head off for you when time comes.

oh and when I say it should be done over a weekend usually to good to be true lol something usually comes up ie snow this weekend otherwise I would of had everything stripped down ready for the new head etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzvtr View Post
Plans look good m8. will have to show me the projects wen i come up for the engine.
Ah Ad chances are all being well I may be able to take you out for a spin in the thing will be close but should be ok