Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates

Saxperience Announcements & Updates Saxperience is continually evolving and adapting. Notices introducing / explaining changes to the functionality of the community will be posted within this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 12th June 2006, 15:26   #41
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Beeeemer
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!

If they abuse it the mods wil make the reputation 0 so they cannot give negative feedback out, so if your abused just talk to a mod and they will see who had done it and if it's for a valid reason i guess.
Old 12th June 2006, 15:29   #42
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarylVTR
some here i got negative 1 with a comment just now 'Shut up' how stupid is that, il prob get 1 for this post aswell ...... use it propperly please people or dont use it atall
Users found to abuse the system will be dealt with, once notified.

Whilst YOU cannot see who leaves scores/comments, WE can.
Old 12th June 2006, 15:29   #43
Graemep
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): FN2 Civic Type-R
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarylVTR
some here i got negative 1 with a comment just now 'Shut up' how stupid is that, il prob get 1 for this post aswell ...... use it propperly please people or dont use it atall
i agree with that, thats a bit of a poo negitive feedback!
Old 12th June 2006, 15:31   #44
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!
West Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta ST150
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_moore_123
i agree with that, thats a bit of a poo negitive feedback!

well that is more of a comment than i got lol, mine was just blank :N:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordansowden View Post
What is the full name of the stuff you use to t cut badges, Thanks
Old 12th June 2006, 15:32   #45
saxx
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

Car(s): A4 S Line SE 170
saxx will become famous soon enoughsaxx will become famous soon enough

off topic but i love how u can see whos viewin the threads with u!

im sure people wont abuse it too much, but obviously if u give a negative feedback constructive criticism should be left
Old 12th June 2006, 15:33   #46
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!

Yea its pretty cool, saxx i guess this means none of us can argue anymore...
Old 12th June 2006, 15:34   #47
saxx
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

Car(s): A4 S Line SE 170
saxx will become famous soon enoughsaxx will become famous soon enough

wow look mines gone up! lol
Old 12th June 2006, 15:37   #48
hesslevtr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): 1.6 vtr
hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!

i got good rep for having nice biatch tits i knew they would come in handy

my for sale ad
Old 12th June 2006, 15:47   #49
Markp
SAXP Code Monkey

Mark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud of
Default Clarification or Reputation Points and Power(hopefully)

Reputation Points: Other users can ADD points for positive behaviour, and they can SUBTRACT points for negative behaviour. Your Reputation Points is the sum of these exchanges. The more points you have, the more the community probably agrees with you (they gave you the points after all). This is shown as the little green 'pips' under your name.

Reputation Power: This is a measure of how much influence you have when giving Reputation Points. Your power is determined by how long you've been a member, how many posts you have, the number of Reputation Points you have and other factors. With a Reputation Power of 10, you can ADD or SUBTRACT 10 Reputation Points of other members. Your Reputation Power is shown beside the green 'pips'.

It is possible to have 1000 Reputation Points, yet only have a Reputation Power of 1 (everyone must like you, although you don't have much power yet).

Likewise, you could be the most influencial member on the site with a Reputation Power of 1 MILLION (will that ever happen), but if no-one ever gave you any Reputation Points you'd still have a low reputation.

Hopefully that's helped clarify.

Anyone found to be abusing the Reputation system may find their Reputation Power/Points 'adjusted'.

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it" - Upton Sinclair
Old 12th June 2006, 15:49   #50
Sax1lora
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Saxo VTR, BMW 316
Sax1lora is a jewel in the roughSax1lora is a jewel in the roughSax1lora is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

i think it would stop a lot of the bitching, so you maybe wont get as much keyboard warriors and i like the fact that it is private which means you dont have fear of starting an argument.

but there will always be somone who starts a new thread asking who left them negative comments etc......thats life though!
Old 12th June 2006, 15:51   #51
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!

Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sax1lora
but there will always be somone who starts a new thread asking who left them negative comments etc......thats life though!
could see them then recieving even more for making such a pointless thread such as that though so....if you recieve negative feedback as you could call it...for no such reason, much easier to PM a Mod/Admin rather then make a new thread and make even more bitching

Quote:
Old 12th June 2006, 15:53   #52
barrettp
Super Moderator

Car(s): Focus
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!

Good work Simo.

I was thinking of formulating a thread similar to this earlier as i kept on being asking this!

Mike

btw, how did you rep power inc by 27 over night

EDIT: Mine has gone up a bit too, but not as much as yours
Old 12th June 2006, 15:55   #53
Mattvtr
Saxperience Forum Bum
West Midlands Region Member

iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Mattvtr is a glorious beacon of lightMattvtr is a glorious beacon of lightMattvtr is a glorious beacon of lightMattvtr is a glorious beacon of lightMattvtr is a glorious beacon of light

i agree with saxx,if negative is left then its a way of proving its valid,if a mod reads it and there aint a valid reason or no reason then maybe it can be removed...?just a thought
Old 12th June 2006, 15:55   #54
Sax1lora
Saxperience Forum Bum

Sax1lora is a jewel in the roughSax1lora is a jewel in the roughSax1lora is a jewel in the rough

yeah Baz but some people dont understand that lol

there will always be someone who mumps and moans! mostly Newbies because they might not understand it at first and kick off! you get me?
Old 12th June 2006, 15:55   #55
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett
Good work Simo.

I was thinking of formulating a thread similar to this earlier as i kept on being asking this!

Mike

btw, how did you rep power inc by 27 over night

over night!? happened after he made this thread! lol must be getting alot of praise after explaining this i guess. and thank god he and mark have done so, and a good job they made of it too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sax1lora
yeah Baz but some people dont understand that lol

there will always be someone who mumps and moans! mostly Newbies because they might not understand it at first and kick off! you get me?
yeh true, guess they will just have to learn one way or another, and if its the hard way...so be it.

Quote:
Old 12th June 2006, 15:56   #56
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

My rep power is still tiny
Old 12th June 2006, 15:57   #57
Scottp
Administrator
Content ContributorScotland Region Member

Car(s): Chelski Traktor
Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

A lot of people on here will have to learn to take it on the chin, evne if its reported to a mod it doesnt mean it will be removed, we will look at it and if its deemed correct then it will stay

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Old 12th June 2006, 15:58   #58
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud
My rep power is still tiny
o stop moaning!

Quote:
Old 12th June 2006, 15:58   #59
Sax1lora
Saxperience Forum Bum

maybe this could be made a sticky in the Newbies forum?

just so they understand as im still not really getting it, too tired.
Old 12th June 2006, 15:59   #60
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

Im not moaning Sir Baz, would i ever? Jelous of my 2 green squares? n00b lol joking buddy
Closed Thread