Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 17th September 2013, 01:49   #1
DaCrazyOne
Frequent Poster

Car(s): JuliustoogyJD
DaCrazyOne is on a distinguished road
Default Supporting different payment options.

Now I know some and some might not know of this payment but its picking up in a lot of places and I would sure like to see it as a paymentt option here for parts people sell and even an option for upgrading memberships.

I am referring to Bitcoin a crypto currency that is vastly growing and very useful.

I have been using it for many different things online for paying my bills to buying computer parts hosting and domain names.

Sure would like for saxo to start using and am sure as hell that many would use this too. I know I would be using it here and its got a great future ahead.
DaCrazyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2013, 13:21   #2
devilsadvocate
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

Car(s): Golf TDI
devilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud of

Have you got a tin foil hat?
devilsadvocate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2013, 17:24   #3
DaCrazyOne
Frequent Poster

Car(s): JuliustoogyJD
DaCrazyOne is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsadvocate View Post
Have you got a tin foil hat?
Nope and this is a serious suggestion as I use this for business use too so why not.

Yeah I have a tin foil hat I have one for each day of the week and I have one that's just for the weekends
DaCrazyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2013, 23:20   #4
Rossp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral Counties Region MemberContent ContributorSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): BMW 5x M50d.
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Ross is on a distinguished road

Can't see us moving away from (or accommodating anything other than) PayPal to be honest. Practically everyone has it as is well understood and well supported.