Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Old 25th February 2013, 14:37   #41
Jack
Frequent Poster
South East Region Member

Car(s): NA
Jack is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martijn_M View Post
The same guy who posted in that thread sent me a PM aswell. See the screenshots.
Sorry, I must be blind
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2013, 14:37   #42
Martijn_M
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): 106 S2 Rallye
Martijn_M is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayline View Post
Right I believe there isn't a screen shot if where I said who was delivering it and that it wasn't going to be tracked or traced but funny that!!!

Also the only PayPal we have is the girlfriends so that's why!

Anyways I've agreed to refund you so I believe that's case closed!

Please pm me your PayPal and ill arrange a payment this Thursday an the rest mid next month!
That's the whole problem really. You said you were going to give me details as soon as possible, i never got any.

This still doesn't solve the phone number mistery.

And i don't want it next month. I want the money back today.
Martijn_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2013, 14:37   #43
Rossp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral Counties Region MemberContent ContributorSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): BMW 5x M50d.
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Ross is on a distinguished road

I'll tidy this thread and migrate to a new post. Please bear with me.
Old 25th February 2013, 14:38   #44
jayline
Banned
South East Region Member

Car(s): mk1 flat arch
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
jayline is on a distinguished road

Okay that bloke was interested but he was told that it was sold?

Anyways so as I requested and send me your details again?
jayline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2013, 14:40   #45
jayline
Banned
South East Region Member

Okay well you can jog on mate! I can't pay it today as I don't have the money! I've said that all day? I said you can get a payment Thursday and the rest in a few weeks?

I'm trying to do the best I can but I can't give yaoneu I don't have?
Old 25th February 2013, 14:49   #46
mlawlan69
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): MCS R53 S/C 16v furiooo
mlawlan69 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Okay well you can jog on mate! I can't pay it today as I don't have the money! I've said that all day? I said you can get a payment Thursday and the rest in a few weeks?

I'm trying to do the best I can but I can't give yaoneu I don't have?
You can jog on??!

Are you actually for real, you owe this lad £350 and your talking to him like a cunt? How do you know he doesn't need this money just as much as you do, it is his at the end of the day.

Perhaps not spending hundreds of pounds on engines never getting driven you should be clearing debts, disgraceful.

mlawlan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2013, 14:54   #47
Giraffe
Saxperience Addict

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Giraffe is on a distinguished road

Just lend the money off your Dad and sort this out Jay, you did tell me you had a rich Dad after all.

You seriously need to sort it though as from what this fella has posted it looks like you're 100% in the wrong, and it's also a bit fishy that you asked him to pay via gift, that's just not the done thing IMO.
Giraffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2013, 14:54   #48
jayline
Banned
South East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlawlan69 View Post
You can jog on??!

Are you actually for real, you owe this lad £350 and your talking to him like a cunt? How do you know he doesn't need this money just as much as you do, it is his at the end of the day.

Perhaps not spending hundreds of pounds on engines never getting driven you should be clearing debts, disgraceful.
Okay for one I haven't spent it on just the car! I have other stuff aswell to pay for and we agreed if it didn't come the Sunday just been ( yesterday) we will sort out a refund! It's been 1 day past the deadline and all I've done is offer him the refund??? And it's prick likes you that don't know the whole story that interfer that make this alot worse than it is!

I still haven't had a pm regarding his choice of payment method or any details as I've requested so he must not be that desperate?
Old 25th February 2013, 14:56   #49
jayline
Banned
South East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
Just lend the money off your Dad and sort this out Jay, you did tell me you had a rich Dad after all.

You seriously need to sort it though as from what this fella has posted it looks like you're 100% in the wrong, and it's also a bit fishy that you asked him to pay via gift, that's just not the done thing IMO.
I wish it was that simple matey I do but due to him being inside I can't

I've got alot of cash coming in the beginning of April so I can pay the rest off then! All I've said is take 100 this Thursday and wait a few weeks get the rest then case solved then I will look into where the cage is!

Also the reason I sai to pay via gift is if you ever deal with him he is very tight and I he hates spending cash hense they whole cheap courier thing as I believe you get charged alot for big amounts if I'm right?

Last edited by jayline; 25th February 2013 at 16:25.
Old 25th February 2013, 14:57   #50
Giraffe
Saxperience Addict

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Giraffe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I wish it was that simple matey I do but due to him being inside I can't

I've got alot of cash coming in the beginning of April so I can pay the rest off then! All I've said is take 100 this Thursday and wait a few weeks get the rest then case solved then I will look into where the cage is!
Who's that Walker bloke that has PM'd him? Do you know?
Giraffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2013, 14:59   #51
Martijn_M
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): 106 S2 Rallye
Martijn_M is on a distinguished road

Just sent you a message on here.
Martijn_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2013, 15:01   #52
jayline
Banned
South East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
Who's that Walker bloke that has PM'd him? Do you know?
He was a dude interested in it the same time as this guy but Martyn paid for it first so he lost out!

I have relieved his payment details and all is going well just waiting on a number so u can call him ( going to cost a fortune)
Old 25th February 2013, 15:02   #53
Rossp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral Counties Region MemberContent ContributorSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Merged everything I can. Forgive some disjointed posts but it should all be here. Ta.
Old 25th February 2013, 15:45   #54
Rossp
Super Moderator

Sorry for this topic being locked for an hour or so guys - when I locked jays progress to allow me to edit/merge it copied the "locked" status over into this thread and I didn't spot it. It's now reopened.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Old 25th February 2013, 15:51   #55
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 520bhp Honda Jazz
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

To be fair on Jay, the guy said in his PM, Can you track and trace, AFTER paying.. So he paid for the postage, knowing it was the cheaper one, then requesting it to be track and trace.

Stupid on Jays part, for just handing it over to some bloke who rolled up in a van, with no paper work, no records of pick up or anything, not even a reg number of the van..

Jay shouldn't have really spend the money until the guy had received the cage really, but hey ho..

Both a bit to blame, Martin wanted cheap ass postage, then requested jay to use a more expensive one after paying for the cheapo, Jay was silly using some bloke in a white van, who has probably painted it and sold it elsewhere..

Life's a bitch, then you die.
smiith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2013, 15:55   #56
jayline
Banned
South East Region Member

Right I just called my local police office ad they said for you Martyn to call them, and they advised me not to pay a penny till they have done an investigation into this! As this is a common situation apparently meaning the cage has been sold on via a dodgie courier and also they said that there is a possibility that you have the rollcage and your trying to scam me!!!

But I'm still more than happy to pay you 100 Thursday and the rest in a month as I said via pm! As I just spent alot in moving into my new place which I had to do or I stuck for a place to live!

Do now I'm advice you to call them as they are awaiting to speak to you!

Last edited by jayline; 25th February 2013 at 15:58.
Old 25th February 2013, 15:57   #57
Steph_at_constella
Regular Poster
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): 205 Evo, S1 Rallye
Steph_at_constella is on a distinguished road

he will need the crime ref number and details of the officer dealing with this as well as your local station Jay
Old 25th February 2013, 15:57   #58
Gandi699
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Amazon green VTR 16v, Inferno RS clio 182
Gandi699 is on a distinguished road

Who recommended this courier to you? Surely there must be some record of who it is and the company they are affiliated with
Gandi699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2013, 15:57   #59
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 520bhp Honda Jazz
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

This is exactly why i don't ship abroad, and if i do, i make them sort their own courier, then i know they cant accuse me of overpriced shipping, and once its left my house, its no longer my problem at all!

Life's a bitch, then you die.
smiith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2013, 16:03   #60
jayline
Banned
South East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph_at_constella View Post
he will need the crime ref number and details of the officer dealing with this as well as your local station Jay
Hi, there isn't one as I didn't report it as a crime I was telling them the situation and getting advice on what I should do! Also he has the local police stations number apparently but I'm willing to forward it if he was lying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandi699 View Post
Who recommended this courier to you? Surely there must be some record of who it is and the company they are affiliated with
It was from someone from work and he isn't a firm mate its more of a side job he said :/ more fool me but it was the best I could do as he wouldn't pay anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiith View Post
This is exactly why i don't ship abroad, and if i do, i make them sort their own courier, then i know they cant accuse me of overpriced shipping, and once its left my house, its no longer my problem at all!
I wish I did tbh but he asked and I said ill see what I can do, I could of used a big firm like ups but he didn't want to pay the price and I also got quotes of Shiply but they were for 200-300 and he only wanted to pay 150 tops!