Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 5th May 2008, 18:23   #21
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

Important Message:

if a thread gets locked.... blame it entirely on ryan.

sorry man... had to laugh when you told me how much you get blamed for these things lol
Barry123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2008, 18:24   #22
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsayer View Post
Important Message:

if a thread gets locked.... blame it entirely on ryan.

sorry man... had to laugh when you told me how much you get blamed for these things lol

It has actually pissed me off alot at the abuse i get, then because i give some back because im so sick and tired of it i just get further shit from members saying i shouldnt act like that as a mod etc...

At the end of the day im trying to help with the forum and am not here to be abused.
Old 5th May 2008, 18:25   #23
JimoVTR
Saxperience Addict
South West Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Megane 03 1.6 VVTi Dynamique
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Jimo, you say its stricter yet im posting why at times.

You also not feel that the forum has changed and moved forward, the technical sections now are better than ever and we have managed to get users posting in them more effectively.
Didnt get the top line ...

The forum is great Ryan, never disputed that. The technical section are fab. I have certainly benefited from them. Top job.

But this is going off the point a bit.
I understand you need to do your job, but its the internet, we all meet each other a couple of times a year, its just nice to show our personallity before we meet people too. imo anyway
Old 5th May 2008, 18:26   #24
JimoVTR
Saxperience Addict

JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
It has actually pissed me off alot at the abuse i get, then because i give some back because im so sick and tired of it i just get further shit from members saying i shouldnt act like that as a mod etc...

At the end of the day im trying to help with the forum and am not here to be abused.
I think your a great mod... you act like it when need be. but the rest of the time, your a stupid cunt like me, sayer, tupps, etc etc...... (which is a good thing)

but not as much as leeroy
Old 5th May 2008, 18:26   #25
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Jimo you are not listening though, ive said i dont have a problem with showing personality and having a laugh.

BUT do you really need to post shite in every single thread to do so?

thats the question to the users
Old 5th May 2008, 18:27   #26
TU-Tuning
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): JP4urio, 306 DTurbo SportShed
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!

Yeah wanna be clear im not having a dig at you Ryan. Your doing a job as your meant to, however the fact these jobs have increased as Jimo says since late last year when loads more mods came into the picture, the fun levels dropped loads.

And to be fair its because the shite you have to get rid of, even if it is at the wrong time for upstanding the order on the site etc, was the funny shite.
TU-Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2008, 18:29   #27
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimoVTR View Post
I think your a great mod... you act like it when need be. but the rest of the time, your a stupid cunt like me, sayer, tupps, etc etc...... (which is a good thing)

but not as much as leeroy
many forget im not a normal user still.

As i say dude though, im just on here for the same reason as everyone, and i want everyone to post as we need it to have a lively community, so im on users side.

I just wish some would respect that and help me help you
Old 5th May 2008, 18:29   #28
JimoVTR
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
Jimo you are not listening though, ive said i dont have a problem with showing personality and having a laugh.

BUT do you really need to post shite in every single thread to do so?

thats the question to the users
not every thread no... didnt say every thread. i will admit, i have a tendancy for a bit of spam... so people do take it to extreme levels, but my little bit does get threads locked, and im not that bad imo
Old 5th May 2008, 18:31   #29
JimoVTR
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
many forget im not a normal user still.

As i say dude though, im just on here for the same reason as everyone, and i want everyone to post as we need it to have a lively community, so im on users side.

I just wish some would respect that and help me help you
you have just hit the nail on the head there. respect.

alot of users do not respect the forum, do you lock it before these get a chance to spam? if so, just let them have their 5mins of spam in one thread and BAM... ban them for 6/12 hours perhaps.

Think then at long last the forum will go back to the way it was, just with better features
Old 5th May 2008, 18:32   #30
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

its not individuals getting threads locked, its a group who know they are who do post utter shite left right and center.

I have requested to them via pm to calm it down and just get arsey responses back.

As i keep saying dude. there is a time and a place to have fun, if people grew up a tad and learned that then maybe they might find the threads which are right to do so in are given a bit more linence
Old 5th May 2008, 18:33   #31
JimoVTR
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
its not individuals getting threads locked, its a group who know they are who do post utter shite left right and center.

I have requested to them via pm to calm it down and just get arsey responses back.

As i keep saying dude. there is a time and a place to have fun, if people grew up a tad and learned that then maybe they might find the threads which are right to do so in are given a bit more linence
The only answer to that has got to be a tempory ban
Old 5th May 2008, 18:35   #32
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

as i said dude trying not to ban people as just banning people then causes me more abuse for being a NAZI mod.

we are also as a group of mods collectively trying to not keep banning people just request they use the forum properly
Old 5th May 2008, 18:36   #33
JimoVTR
Saxperience Addict

I see what you mean.

Its just this group is obviously ruining it for genuine respectful members then?
Old 5th May 2008, 18:43   #34
AlexR
Saxperience Post Whore
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Rep mobiles & Joes ma
iTrader Score: 21 (100%)
AlexR is absolutely fabulous!AlexR is absolutely fabulous!AlexR is absolutely fabulous!AlexR is absolutely fabulous!AlexR is absolutely fabulous!AlexR is absolutely fabulous!AlexR is absolutely fabulous!AlexR is absolutely fabulous!AlexR is absolutely fabulous!AlexR is absolutely fabulous!AlexR is absolutely fabulous!

t00t
AlexR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2008, 19:14   #35
Mark51p
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Golf GT
iTrader Score: 28 (100%)
Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Jimo, you say its stricter yet im posting why at times.

You also not feel that the forum has changed and moved forward, the technical sections now are better than ever and we have managed to get users posting in them more effectively.
i agree with you mate, i think that over the past 6 months the tech sections have improved alot and there seems to be a slight drop in the "ebay chips", "turbo on a £5er" etc... threads

Quote:

which is the same as the rest of the mods who also do it in their time

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexR View Post

t00t
added to photobucket
Mark51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2008, 19:15   #36
Mark51p
Super Moderator

Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!

jimo - are you on about threads in all sections or just the ones in general chat?
Old 5th May 2008, 19:24   #37
JimoVTR
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark51 View Post
jimo - are you on about threads in all sections or just the ones in general chat?
general chat. because its so general.

the tech sections are closed on the right threads.... as you said, "look at my super dooper ebay chip"
Old 5th May 2008, 19:28   #38
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

general chat doesnt mean generally post shit and abuse each thread though remeber
Old 5th May 2008, 20:44   #39
Mark51p
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimoVTR View Post
general chat. because its so general.

the tech sections are closed on the right threads.... as you said, "look at my super dooper ebay chip"
so its just the general chat your on about. tbh the people that moderate that section do let alot slide that would not be viewed as aceptable in other parts of the forum. but general chat is as much a part of the forum as the tech sections are and alot of people come on here just for a chat and a bit of banter
Old 5th May 2008, 21:35   #40
VTR-98
Regular Poster

Car(s): Veilside Celica WRC gt4 324 BHP 350ib'ft torque
VTR-98 is infamous around these partsVTR-98 is infamous around these partsVTR-98 is infamous around these parts

I think over the last few months sax-p has got alot more stricter. Its not that fun anymore.
VTR-98 is offline   Reply With Quote