Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your saxo in this forum.

Old 26th March 2010, 22:26   #881
JamesRm
Forum Section Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth Wales Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
JamesR is a jewel in the roughJamesR is a jewel in the roughJamesR is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsayer View Post
Right bought the most expensive induction kit you can get
Procomp is £449 on the streamline carbon website

Still, they are very good on Clios from what i have read, but i have never seen one fitted on a Saxo, should be good
Ohhh James I do love when you get your dirty mod hat on.
JamesR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2010, 22:31   #882
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

shit forgot about the procomp!
Barry123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2010, 22:37   #883
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

Oh yeah, recent pic of car.

Old 26th March 2010, 22:39   #884
Reechard
Established Member
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): 2x Mazda Mx5s, Volvo s80, Citroen DS4
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
Reechard is on a distinguished road

Really love the look and stance of your car.

Unsure on the headlights mind.
Reechard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2010, 23:25   #885
jimbo06
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Car(s): 52 VTS, 172 Cup
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
jimbo06 is a name known to alljimbo06 is a name known to alljimbo06 is a name known to alljimbo06 is a name known to alljimbo06 is a name known to alljimbo06 is a name known to all

Nice purrrchase mate, i know maxogens are awesome on honda's so im sure this will be no different
jimbo06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2010, 23:44   #886
Chr15
Saxperience Addict
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): ITB'd Saxo VTS & Mazda 6 MPS
Chr15 has a spectacular aura aboutChr15 has a spectacular aura aboutChr15 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
thanks! I won't be dewipering it though dude... I'd go mad if I can't see out the back.
same boat as me. wayne recommended this stuff to me. yes its expensive but lasts forever. i wont argue with wayne but i havnt used it yet, will let you know what its like when i get some

http://www.monzacarcare.com/products...0search%20term
Chr15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th March 2010, 17:57   #887
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reechard View Post
Really love the look and stance of your car.

Unsure on the headlights mind.
Same here! I think I'll go back to standard really... the car needs a change anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo06 View Post
Nice purrrchase mate, i know maxogens are awesome on honda's so im sure this will be no different
we'll see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr15 View Post
same boat as me. wayne recommended this stuff to me. yes its expensive but lasts forever. i wont argue with wayne but i havnt used it yet, will let you know what its like when i get some

http://www.monzacarcare.com/products...0search%20term
I have no idea what you're on about.

ANYWAY...

Filter fitted...

now the bastard thing did come with an inlet throat but I'm thinking it was for another model car or something. So, I'm going to contact ITG tomorrow and see about a model specific replacement... because, at the moment... It looks daft sucking in all that shitty hot air.

Sounds alright though... just need to remove the MEOW now and we'll have some proper noise... wooo
Old 28th March 2010, 18:03   #888
Chr15
Saxperience Addict

Chr15 has a spectacular aura aboutChr15 has a spectacular aura aboutChr15 has a spectacular aura about

ooh my bad. if you use the window sealant in that link, you could de-wiper and not worry about dirt and crap on the rear window. thats if you want to.

will be very interesting to see what gains the new filter give, not seen this one before.
Old 28th March 2010, 18:06   #889
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
ooh my bad. if you use the window sealant in that link, you could de-wiper and not worry about dirt and crap on the rear window. thats if you want to.

will be very interesting to see what gains the new filter give, not seen this one before.
ah! I'm with you now dude!

That's great cheers!

Well I've reset the ECU just to speed up the process of getting the fuel trims set quicker... so it'll be a while before we find out...!
Old 28th March 2010, 18:08   #890
dannygti
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): 106 gti/ SEAT LCR
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
dannygti is a well respected team memberdannygti is a well respected team memberdannygti is a well respected team memberdannygti is a well respected team memberdannygti is a well respected team memberdannygti is a well respected team memberdannygti is a well respected team memberdannygti is a well respected team memberdannygti is a well respected team memberdannygti is a well respected team memberdannygti is a well respected team member

looks good ads, whats the quality like?
Old 28th March 2010, 18:12   #891
Chr15
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
ah! I'm with you now dude!

That's great cheers!

Well I've reset the ECU just to speed up the process of getting the fuel trims set quicker... so it'll be a while before we find out...!
no probs. its all in theory though, i still need to try it so dont take my word for it . ill get some and stick on before butchering the boot. is it even possible to 're-wiper'?
Old 28th March 2010, 18:19   #892
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

ad is there a large step where you have two silicone hoses clamped over each other?
Old 28th March 2010, 18:22   #893
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygti View Post
looks good ads, whats the quality like?
But the actual enclosure is stiff but bloody light. If you have a wireless mouse with batteries in it, the enclosure weighs less that... it's madness dude.

The throttle response is improved slightly - but that's all I've had a chance to witness yet.

Still not happy about the opening being in the vicinity of the engine bay so I'll have to sort something out sharpish.

Quote:
no probs. its all in theory though, i still need to try it so dont take my word for it . ill get some and stick on before butchering the boot. is it even possible to 're-wiper'?
Yep totally possible to re-wiper dude! Let me know how you get on if you try the stuff
Old 28th March 2010, 18:24   #894
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
ad is there a large step where you have two silicone hoses clamped over each other?
nope! the geniune ITG ones have a radius inside so there is no abrupt step changes - First thing I checked when I picked it up lol
Old 28th March 2010, 18:26   #895
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

good stuff, I need to find the posts where you said you would never get a carbon induction kit
Old 28th March 2010, 18:29   #896
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
good stuff, I need to find the posts where you said you would never get a carbon induction kit
Old 28th March 2010, 18:37   #897
Jungle_Jimm
Forum Section Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): RX8, Cliosport 197
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!

looks good mate, is there not ment to be a carbon fibre shell that sits behind the grill (like the raceland induction kits but without the filter inside it) and connects to the main ITG filter section so cold are is forced into it rather than warm engine bay air

on this 106gti pic it looks like it is connected to something

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyjay View Post
Wheels = The sex. James = The sex. His sk1llz = The sex.
Jungle_Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th March 2010, 18:50   #898
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!

Yar. it's actually a rubber moulding and that's what I'm getting at... The one I have is DEFO not for the Saxo which is why I'm going to speak to ITG and see if they have the correct bit
Old 29th March 2010, 00:33   #899
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!

drove it for an hour... sounds ace.
Old 29th March 2010, 03:09   #900
ashley1
Infrequent Poster

ashley1 is on a distinguished road

looks good mate love the two tone saxos.
ashley1 is offline   Reply With Quote