Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 5th November 2010, 22:04   #1
Jordysport
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region Member

Car(s): Clio RS200 Cup, Twingo RS133, Triumph Street Tripl
iTrader Score: 19 (100%)
Jordysport has a spectacular aura aboutJordysport has a spectacular aura about
Default Ewynsaxo - Lock thread nothing more to be done on this matter

Ewynsaxo, bought a set of raceland coilovers from me for the very reasonable price of £120 (i asked him to cover paypal fee's of £5 but he didn't) i wasn't too fussed by this as i am reasonable, so £115. everything was fine, he organised a courier and i packaged up as best as i possibly could. and obiously he saw the pictures of the item and was satisfied to purchase it.

then 4 weeks down the line he says "mate the coilovers are fucked" so i went about it in a diplomatic way as i knew 100% that they were perfectly functional. he called saying that they were knackered so i said whats exactly wrong with them.... he didn't know so refered me to his mechanic who was working on them. he said that they were Dismantled and reassembled, and said the adjuster ring and damper were fucked.... then he said oh no my mistake it was just loose (the damper) now the main issue is with the Adjuster ring, and i have pictures of them in perfect working order ie Not cross threaded, now i assume when they were reassembled they were crossthreaded. so now its gone through paypal and guess what even with all the evidence i have provided they have refunded him so now i have a set of coilovers which he/his mechanic has buggered, and nothing.

Avoid buyer, utilises paypal's leaneancy to buyers to take advantage of sellers. I have a high reputation on this forum and i wouldn't risk that for £120 coilovers so i have strict quality control measures which were upheld.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonto_VTR View Post
you're a cunt. welcome to saxp, no fucker likes you.