Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 29th April 2008, 16:31   #501
Doyle
Frequent Poster

Car(s): MK1 VW Golf
Doyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to behold

if u use the cheats you disable the acheivements ppermenantelly(sp)

you just stay close to me i'll protect you

R.I.P. = 2004 Clio / 1995 Mercedes / 2001 Saxo VTR
Xbox Gamertag = Day Release
Doyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2008, 16:33   #502
laura_g
Saxperience Post Whore
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): VTR, RX8
laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doyle View Post
if u use the cheats you disable the acheivements ppermenantelly(sp)

you just stay close to me i'll protect you
kiss ass lol only messing ok so do i purchase the ps3 or xbox coz i got told ps3 have extras in it and xbox 360 just seems funny
Old 29th April 2008, 16:34   #503
Doyle
Frequent Poster

Doyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to beholdDoyle is a splendid one to behold

well i was SONY'd out my nut for years took a risk bought a xbox360 and love it to bits! if you get a PS3 you wont be playing with me :'(

Old 29th April 2008, 16:35   #504
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Fabia vRS
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

xbox all day
-Jason- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2008, 16:36   #505
laura_g
Saxperience Post Whore

laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
well i was SONY'd out my nut for years took a risk bought a xbox360 and love it to bits! if you get a PS3 you wont be playing with me :'(
lol ok i will get mikey to buy the 360 instead then just for you
Old 29th April 2008, 16:39   #506
Peejous
Saxperience Addict

Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
if you get a PS3 you wont be playing with me :'(
Or me...

Jace sorry mate not offence but im completely forgot about you lol
Old 29th April 2008, 16:41   #507
Doyle
Frequent Poster

can you feel the love in this room?

Old 29th April 2008, 16:41   #508
VTR-Chris-VTR
Established Member
South West Region Member

Car(s): Mk2 Saxo VTS
VTR-Chris-VTR is a splendid one to beholdVTR-Chris-VTR is a splendid one to beholdVTR-Chris-VTR is a splendid one to beholdVTR-Chris-VTR is a splendid one to beholdVTR-Chris-VTR is a splendid one to beholdVTR-Chris-VTR is a splendid one to beholdVTR-Chris-VTR is a splendid one to behold

My bro just come back with a copy of GTA4 now for PS3 lucky he showed me cause i was thinkin of geting myself one tonight

Havent played it yet but might do later on or 2moz
Old 29th April 2008, 16:44   #509
laura_g
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
can you feel the love in this room?
lol you cant beat that feeling of buying a new game and playing it for the first time
Old 29th April 2008, 16:47   #510
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

After our 4 hour session last night
Old 29th April 2008, 16:47   #511
Doyle
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraLoops View Post
lol you cant beat that feeling of buying a new game and playing it for the first time
...sex

Old 29th April 2008, 16:49   #512
Peejous
Saxperience Addict

Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
...sex
Too far.... handjob FTW
Old 29th April 2008, 16:52   #513
Doyle
Frequent Poster

come on your sayin a handjob is better than sex? im confused...doesn matter was a crap joke anyways.

in GTA4 the days dont last that long dont they?

Old 29th April 2008, 16:53   #514
Peejous
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
come on your sayin a handjob is better than sex? im confused...doesn matter was a crap joke anyways.

in GTA4 the days dont last that long dont they?
Good, means the night times come round faster and I can go cruising the Red light district for a slag.
Old 29th April 2008, 16:56   #515
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict

In other gta's the minutes were seconds but they are about 2-3 seconds now
Old 29th April 2008, 16:59   #516
Doyle
Frequent Poster

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/

Old 29th April 2008, 17:01   #517
blythy
Infrequent Poster
North East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo 1.1 SX
blythy is a splendid one to beholdblythy is a splendid one to beholdblythy is a splendid one to beholdblythy is a splendid one to beholdblythy is a splendid one to beholdblythy is a splendid one to beholdblythy is a splendid one to behold

apparently the 360 version runs at a higher resolution (720p) compared to the ps3 resolution (640p)
blythy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2008, 17:02   #518
Peejous
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by blythy View Post
apparently the 360 version runs at a higher resolution (720p) compared to the ps3 resolution (640p)
lies tbh HD 1080i all the way....
Old 29th April 2008, 17:03   #519
DarylVTR
Saxperience Post Whore

DarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team member

woop woop i just got my copy in argos for the ps3 £39.99
Old 29th April 2008, 17:08   #520
shooorn94
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 1.1??
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!

I should steer clear of this thread tbh, credit note didn't bounce on the carpet today so off to comet tomorrow.

"Give me a credit note for my MP3 so I can buy a 360 and live a cyber-life of crime!"

Is chatterbox back in LC?