Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Old 5th June 2011, 18:04   #101
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Phase 2 Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Tammy_VTS can only hope to improve

oh and if me posting in here has stopped tisandy from ripping anymore members off then I would do it again :-)
Tammy_VTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2011, 18:06   #102
Dom
Saxperience Post Whore
Central Counties Region Member

iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Dom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy_VTS View Post
sebo123 you really are a total arse there is up to 25 genuine saxp members who may have been potentially ripped off and you are bothered about a thread in the wrong section.....do me a favour fuk off and dont read the thread ..problem sorted
No need to reply with such a cuntish comment, Sax-P always advise you to pay via Goods transfer, and not Gift, therefore, you will always be able to get your money back, No biggie.

Just claim your money back, the blokes a scammer, nothing new on here, just look how many scammers there have been before.. Open a Paypal dispute if you paid Via Goods, if you paid Via Gifts payment, then learn from your mistakes.
Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2011, 18:07   #103
Aaron
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): ..............
iTrader Score: 32 (100%)
Aaron is a splendid one to beholdAaron is a splendid one to beholdAaron is a splendid one to beholdAaron is a splendid one to beholdAaron is a splendid one to beholdAaron is a splendid one to behold

think a few people need to calm down.
Your all safe aslong as you paid as goods by paypal.
It can be annoying finding a scammer but you are protected.
All depending when you paid, give it 5 days at least.

Ive paid for a item previously. He said he would post when i paid. I paid And i heard nothing from him all week and it arrived after 3 days. Communication can be a issuse even for a genuine person.

Ps this is the reason why i always ask the seller, " have you got any other feedback elsewhere and if so link"

Theres no point going on and on about it. You will get your money back! So just calm down and take a breath and read some different threads.
If you still dont feel happy. put in a claim.

No more comments please unless its genuinely needed. 5 pages is enough! especially in 2 days!

Last edited by Aaron; 5th June 2011 at 18:09.
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2011, 18:10   #104
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

ffs
Quote:
No need to reply with such a cuntish comment, Sax-P always advise you to pay via Goods transfer, and not Gift, therefore, you will always be able to get your money back, No biggie.

Just claim your money back, the blokes a scammer, nothing new on here, just look how many scammers there have been before.. Open a Paypal dispute if you paid Via Goods, if you paid Via Gifts payment, then learn from your mistakes
And how many more sax p members get ripped off in the mean time while i shut up and make a claim, try thinking about others instead of trying to look cool flaming someone for doing the right thing you selfish prick.

Aaron all i originally wanted was my damn tracking number from tisandy, if he had given it to me the thread would be like 2 posts long!!!
Old 5th June 2011, 18:24   #105
ChAdS
Established Member

iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
ChAdS is on a distinguished road

If you didnt pay via "paypal gift" you will be fine, but on a serious note whats wrong with people? Ive seen this guy with about 6 threads up clamming to have stuff and it was all cheap! All of it sounded dodgey from the off
ChAdS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2011, 19:53   #106
sebo123
Established Member
South West Region Member

Car(s): Saxo Furio
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
sebo123 is on a distinguished road

telling a mod wont do fuck all...they cant get your money back all they will do is close all of his threads!, i hope hes not a scammer and you get the stuff...you paid him on the 2nd ffs its been one day and a weekend u unpatient little prick!
sebo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2011, 19:53   #107
Dom
Saxperience Post Whore
Central Counties Region Member

iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Dom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
ffs

And how many more sax p members get ripped off in the mean time while i shut up and make a claim, try thinking about others instead of trying to look cool flaming someone for doing the right thing you selfish prick.

Aaron all i originally wanted was my damn tracking number from tisandy, if he had given it to me the thread would be like 2 posts long!!!
Now now little child, stop with the name calling.

Go sit on the naughty step.
Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2011, 20:09   #108
tony5haw1988
Regular Poster

Car(s): saxo vts ph2
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
tony5haw1988 is on a distinguished road

wow people need to chill out lol fair 1 the guys a nob for scamming but you will get cash back so not too bad just a fk around. has this guy pm'd any of you lot yet or still nothing?
tony5haw1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2011, 20:13   #109
mwflynn06
Infrequent Poster
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): saxo furio
mwflynn06 is on a distinguished road

Still nothing mate am just leaving it now till wed If the item ain't turned up I'll open a dispute on paypal and get the money back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 5th June 2011, 20:15   #110
tony5haw1988
Regular Poster

Car(s): saxo vts ph2
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
tony5haw1988 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwflynn06 View Post
Still nothing mate am just leaving it now till wed If the item ain't turned up I'll open a dispute on paypal and get the money back.

tbf mate id just do it now and if the item does arrive (looks unlikly) then you can resend cash or return thats what id do
tony5haw1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2011, 20:17   #111
mwflynn06
Infrequent Poster
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): saxo furio
mwflynn06 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony5haw1988 View Post
tbf mate id just do it now and if the item does arrive (looks unlikly) then you can resend cash or return thats what id do
Good point that pal I'll do it now may as well. Just hope no other nob try's to do this again on this forum

Old 5th June 2011, 20:45   #112
CarlosVT
Saxperience Forum Bum
South West Region Member

Car(s): Mk3 Ibiza Cupra
iTrader Score: 61 (100%)
CarlosVT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony5haw1988 View Post
That's what I just did.. Did any one else buy a BMC with red pipe off him?
CarlosVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2011, 21:01   #113
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Quote:
telling a mod wont do fuck all...they cant get your money back all they will do is close all of his threads!, i hope hes not a scammer and you get the stuff...you paid him on the 2nd ffs its been one day and a weekend u unpatient little prick!
what is your major problem you fucking stupid thick prick? If you had bothered to read the thread you would of realised before making yourself look even more stupid all i wanted in the first place was some kinda contact and maybe a tracking number the same as the other people who have bought from him....ooops no sorry you jumped in on a thread which quite frankly is none of your business (if you don't like the thread don't read it and if you can't help why comment) and all you have done is make inane snide comments which has just annoyed people who are possibly going to lose a bit of cash....like you care cos its more fun trying to look like a clever tough guy.

Make you feel good does it you retard ?

I was always happy to wait til Weds/Thurs did you see ANYWHERE in the thread where i said i wouldnt ???
Old 5th June 2011, 21:28   #114
sebo123
Established Member
South West Region Member

Car(s): Saxo Furio
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
sebo123 is on a distinguished road

alright why dont you pull the tampon out of your arse! its anyones business that wants to read it .... then why dont you wait, making a thread on here wont solve anything at all and yer i love winding you up get a right kick out of it

maybe read the rules...that is all! x
sebo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2011, 21:32   #115
tisandy
Regular Poster

Car(s): 2000 Mk2 Saxo VTR, 1997 Mk1 Saxo.
iTrader Score: -1 (33%)
tisandy is on a distinguished road

lmao this is all funny. ^^

You have waited A DAY.

Sorry I have soo many tracking numbers which is UNDERSTANDABLE.

Now if ANYONE wants a refund do it on PayPal and send my item back FIRST CLASS from your pocket and not my own. Its not my fault your impatient.
tisandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2011, 21:39   #116
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

tisandy, personally i am still prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt although you seem to have sold the same item a few times over...maybe you had more than 1 i don't know and i don't care.....my only beef is you pm'd me and said you would send the tracking info asap (your own words). If you are genuine then it will all become clear by Wednesday or Thursday if not i aint sure i would want to be in your shoes (an no its not a threat)
Old 5th June 2011, 21:43   #117
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

hahahahahahahah oh please stop your so funny

Quote:
alright why dont you pull the tampon out of your arse! its anyones business that wants to read it .... then why dont you wait, making a thread on here wont solve anything at all and yer i love winding you up get a right kick out of it
ahahahahahaha omg i can't stop laughing you are such a comedian have you thought about a career in comedy ?
Old 5th June 2011, 22:06   #118
AdamDougal
Established Member

Car(s): 2002 Quicksilver
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
AdamDougal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
what is your major problem you fucking stupid thick prick? If you had bothered to read the thread you would of realised before making yourself look even more stupid all i wanted in the first place was some kinda contact and maybe a tracking number the same as the other people who have bought from him....ooops no sorry you jumped in on a thread which quite frankly is none of your business (if you don't like the thread don't read it and if you can't help why comment) and all you have done is make inane snide comments which has just annoyed people who are possibly going to lose a bit of cash....like you care cos its more fun trying to look like a clever tough guy.

Make you feel good does it you retard ?

I was always happy to wait til Weds/Thurs did you see ANYWHERE in the thread where i said i wouldnt ???
dont blame you for being pissed of mate id be the same its an anooying thing to feel like you'v been scammed even if its £10, (example lol) its still £10 hard earned cash !
Hope it gets resolved mate x
AdamDougal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2011, 10:20   #119
Mcwaffle
Established Member
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): mk3 golf 1.4 VDUB!
iTrader Score: 14 (89%)
Mcwaffle is on a distinguished road

unfortunatly i have had many problems guys dont all jump on his back! he couldve sent the parcel and the item got lost! if it was via parcel2go highely likely! ive lost loads of items through courier faults! i suggest taking the problem to a phone call to talk? i understand you want a tracking number thats fair enough but often people like the royal mail dont even give them out just have a chat politily instead of screaming about it?

i lost £42 from ezbz scamming me i made a thread about the problem and now hopefully people will keep away but im not slitting my wrists over it, what comes around goes around! lets just hope what comes around 2 him is a double decker bus to the face
Mcwaffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2011, 14:48   #120
Matty16v
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Clio
Matty16v is on a distinguished road

I almost fell to sleep reading this.. I think people are getting a little out of hand, simply wait for your items to be posted. All I can see from page 1, is somebody hasn't received a response from the seller and therefore he is scamming. Everybody else who has bought something from him has then jumped on the bandwagon or as sexoo put it, the bangwagon. Simply wait for your items, i'm sure you will receive them. As far as giving out their personal information? If somebody did that to me, I would take them to court and sue them for a breach of data protection under the Data protection act 1998. That is all
Matty16v is offline   Reply With Quote