Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Closed Thread

Old 29th December 2012, 16:36   #41
dolby20
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTR 2002
iTrader Score: 23 (100%)
dolby20 is on a distinguished road

You'd surely keep the receipt/proof of posting, especially is you're claiming compensation back from the Royal Mail

This whole story smells funny....
Old 29th December 2012, 17:53   #42
Iamallywhan
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): 1.4 West coast
Iamallywhan is on a distinguished road

To be honest, im still not convinced... i will have to see the invoice on your bank statement for me to believe it...
Old 29th December 2012, 17:56   #43
Cam
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

Car(s): Gen 7 Celica 190.
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Cam is on a distinguished road

Check out his new car in progress section
Old 29th December 2012, 20:07   #44
dolby20
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTR 2002
iTrader Score: 23 (100%)
dolby20 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxplee View Post
there was not in a box they was in lots of bubble wrap, with gaffer tape around it all, they are the most awkward thing the post ever!
If you ever sent them....
Old 29th December 2012, 20:09   #45
ed-bradley
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): GS300, MK1 VTS, Katy M 1190
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
ed-bradley is on a distinguished road

Quote:
there was not in a box they was in lots of bubble wrap, with gaffer tape around it all, they are the most awkward thing the post ever!
Never tried to wrap a dead body then have you. -_-
Thats awkward.
Old 29th December 2012, 20:16   #46
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

OPs broke them removing them from his old Saxo. He's put them up for sale, some dude bought them thinking they were legit. Thread up, said scammer pretends they wernt broke.

dat how it goes enit.
Old 29th December 2012, 23:16   #47
saxplee
Frequent Poster
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): S2 Rallye, Saxo VTR
iTrader Score: -1 (0%)
saxplee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickle View Post
OPs broke them removing them from his old Saxo. He's put them up for sale, some dude bought them thinking they were legit. Thread up, said scammer pretends they wernt broke.

dat how it goes enit.
Trust me, I've had them out a few times before they were for sale, and I took the picture off them for my ad the time I took them out to sell so I didn't break them taking out of my car
Old 29th December 2012, 23:28   #48
Cam
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

Car(s): Gen 7 Celica 190.
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Cam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Trust me, I've had them out a few times before they were for sale, and I took the picture off them for my ad the time I took them out to sell so I didn't break them taking out of my car
Trust you?

Look where the OPs trust in you has got.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cam For This Useful Post:
Old 30th December 2012, 20:11   #49
Gareth_R
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen AX VTS
Gareth_R is on a distinguished road

Taking nothing away from the fact that the guy needs to give a refund, however I obviously missed the part where people on the internetz had the right to demand to see someones bank statement or when they get paid.
Old 30th December 2012, 20:34   #50
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Im just putting it out there
Old 30th December 2012, 22:41   #51
saxplee
Frequent Poster
Yorkshire Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth_R View Post
Taking nothing away from the fact that the guy needs to give a refund, however I obviously missed the part where people on the internetz had the right to demand to see someones bank statement or when they get paid.
It's easier to show them, cba with all the hassle, I'm my a scammer never scammed anyone in my life and don't intend to start now, I couldn't care what other users thing about me I just want the buyer to know that I did not try or intend to scam him!
Old 30th December 2012, 23:19   #52
Gareth_R
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen AX VTS
Gareth_R is on a distinguished road

then pm him a pick of the wrapping/label, and send a refund. dishing out shit like bank statements is not appropriate for the internet
Old 30th December 2012, 23:25   #53
Brettles1986
Saxperience Post Whore
South Wales Region Member

Car(s): Mondeo ST TDCI Saxo VTS
Brettles1986 is on a distinguished road

To be fair most scammers grab the money and then fuck off but Saxplee is still active and pleading his case, not the telltale characteristics of someone looking to exploit another person for financial gain.
Old 30th December 2012, 23:38   #54
-Richard-
Saxperience Forum Bum
West Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Ford Transit
iTrader Score: 18 (95%)
-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future-Richard- has a brilliant future

If he was a scammer then as said zbove he wouldnt plee or damage perfectly good deflectors.. please dont post your bank statemwnts on here.. you all need to grow up abit!
Old 31st December 2012, 00:21   #55
saxplee
Frequent Poster
Yorkshire Region Member

Iamallywhan will get his full refund, even if i was to crop around my bank statement just to prove to people Im not a scammer and that i did post the ite, and hopefully doesn't effect me maybe selling in the future, like someone mentioned, scammers normally fuck off with there money and do not plee there case, i am happy just to crop and upload around the post office charge that comes up on my statement, but all these users jumping on the case that's it has nothing but jack shit to do with you this between me and Iamallywhan, not all the bored twats trying to find something to entertain them, while they got nothing else better to do than to jump on the bandwagon, But to make me look like a scammer when Im 100% far from a scammer!

just pisses me off that, most of the users on here are positive that Im a scammer and only a few people have stuck up for me!

and even a few of you even thought that i would damage my own goods, just so that it looked genuine! if i was lying wouldn't i just stick them back in the post to Iamallywhan and live happily ever after!

RANT OVER!!

Last edited by saxplee; 31st December 2012 at 00:23.
Old 31st December 2012, 00:25   #56
Rossp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral Counties Region MemberContent ContributorSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): BMW 5x M50d.
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Ross is on a distinguished road

It has something to do with the mods when someone reports a suspected scam on our forum though dude, don't forget that. If it all clears up, no problem, we close the thread, all is well.

This isn't our first roller coaster and it won't be the last. Unfortunately people HAVE been scammed on here in the past so people aren't that trusting...
Old 31st December 2012, 00:30   #57
saxplee
Frequent Poster
Yorkshire Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross View Post
It has something to do with the mods when someone reports a suspected scam on our forum though dude, don't forget that. If it all clears up, no problem, we close the thread, all is well.

This isn't our first roller coaster and it won't be the last. Unfortunately people HAVE been scammed on here in the past so people aren't that trusting...
yeah true, but its frustrating that people are suspecting me of robbing someone, even if are lass suspects me of leaving the toilet seat up when i haven't it frustrated me, cause its at the end of the day i didn't!
Old 31st December 2012, 00:33   #58
Rossp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral Counties Region MemberContent ContributorSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): BMW 5x M50d.
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Ross is on a distinguished road

Well, without rubbing it in, the sooner the lad is refunded the sooner this is closed
Old 31st December 2012, 00:39   #59
Dan-Subtlem
Forum Section Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Series 1 Rallye
iTrader Score: 151 (99%)
Dan-Subtle is a well respected team memberDan-Subtle is a well respected team memberDan-Subtle is a well respected team memberDan-Subtle is a well respected team memberDan-Subtle is a well respected team memberDan-Subtle is a well respected team memberDan-Subtle is a well respected team memberDan-Subtle is a well respected team memberDan-Subtle is a well respected team memberDan-Subtle is a well respected team memberDan-Subtle is a well respected team member

The issue is you have taken someone's money and they have not received the goods.

Whether a scammer or not if the buyer has not received their goods then they should be fully refunded or if possible a replacement sent.

Unfortunately you have not done yourself any favours by failing to post up a photo of the receipt from the post office, I very much doubt any of the accusations of damaging them yourself would have cropped up if a photo of the receipt or a photo of the package returned to you damaged with royal mails stickers over it had been posted up.

I very much doubt you are a scammer but taking money from someone and failing to refund or replace is classed as scamming.

Hopefully this is resolved soon and both party's can be happy and continue using the forum.

Ps - agree with you that they are a bitch to wrap although I wouldn't hold out much hope for compensation from Royal Mail.
In balls deep and worry about the consiquences after
Old 31st December 2012, 00:44   #60
saxplee
Frequent Poster
Yorkshire Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan-Subtle View Post
The issue is you have taken someone's money and they have not received the goods.

Whether a scammer or not if the buyer has not received their goods then they should be fully refunded or if possible a replacement sent.

Unfortunately you have not done yourself any favours by failing to post up a photo of the receipt from the post office, I very much doubt any of the accusations of damaging them yourself would have cropped up if a photo of the receipt or a photo of the package returned to you damaged with royal mails stickers over it had been posted up.

I very much doubt you are a scammer but taking money from someone and failing to refund or replace is classed as scamming.

Hopefully this is resolved soon and both party's can be happy and continue using the forum.

Ps - agree with you that they are a bitch to wrap although I wouldn't hold out much hope for compensation from Royal Mail.

i have explained about refunding him if you read the posts, and he will receive a full refund on the 6th of January, i 100% can confirm this.
Closed Thread