Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Health and Fitness...

Health and Fitness... Discussions relating to health, fitness and general well being should be discussed within this forum...

Old 26th February 2010, 19:33   #21
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Too poor.
Ryyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud of

Like VTR2008 said, stop worrying about injuries lol, first time you spar is nerve-wracking because you arent used to getting punches thrown at you, and the limelight is on you.

First ever time I sparred I got hit and wanted to turn my head and kind of skirt along the ropes ha, but after that 1st time, 2nd time etc, you let your punches flow, and when you get hit you try to counter it or come back straight away, it is an adrenalin rush yeah but its controlled, youve gotta control your anger. You wont have your first fight for a while depending on your skill, weight etc so taaakkee itt sloooww lol.

Your BMI doesnt matter whatsoever as far as I know, its just your weight that slots you into your weight-category, light heavy sounds avout right for 13st.

Last edited by Ryyy; 26th February 2010 at 19:36.
Ryyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2010, 20:08   #22
stinkycheese
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

Car(s): Pink Jazz
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
stinkycheese is on a distinguished road

As said, BMI isnt anything to do with it. Your build generally may mean that you lack in power, however, you should have a substantial reach advantage over most in your weightclass which is a much bigger advantage in the ametuers imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaxoVTR2008 View Post
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...=1086679302184
Theres an old fight video... About 3 years old, but only put it on facebook about 5 months ago.. Its a shit fight, trapped a nerve in my right arm in the first round if you can see I start to use only my left arm.. its crap but I did the basic i needed to win.. If you can see the height difference hes about 6.3 and im 5.9 so dont worry about height! he also had 6 years on me..
Nice vid mate
Looks like you love throwing a leading left hook. A few nice straight 1-2s @ around 4.50 iirc.

Last edited by stinkycheese; 26th February 2010 at 20:11.
stinkycheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2010, 20:12   #23
JamesRm
Forum Section Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth Wales Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
JamesR is a jewel in the roughJamesR is a jewel in the roughJamesR is a jewel in the rough

Glad to hear that my height is good for something other than presenting a bigger target lol
Ohhh James I do love when you get your dirty mod hat on.
JamesR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2010, 20:23   #24
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Too poor.
Ryyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud of

But remember lad..

the bigger you are, the harder you fall.

Im Joking, im joking lolz.
Ryyy is offline   Reply With Quote