Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

View Poll Results: Which manager series do you play?
Football Manager 15 71.43%
Championship Manager 2 9.52%
Neither anymore 0 0%
Never played either, why have I even looked at this thread 4 19.05%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 9th November 2010, 08:30   #21
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!
West Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta ST150
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!

Need to get the new FM, bought every one since like 07 or 06 lol Been playing the FM11 demo though, get a head start when i get the actual game lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordansowden View Post
What is the full name of the stuff you use to t cut badges, Thanks
Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2010, 15:14   #22
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Tony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud of

Ah I wish I'd known about the update that was available before I'd started my game!

The agents have apparently been toned down in the update and I'm going to have to give up my Spurs game because of them. Their demands are ridiculous and get higher if they break down

It's stopping me from signing players atm. An agent just demanded £170,000 p/w with a signing on fee of £14m for the player and £6.75m for the agent!!!!! It's some Argentinian player that I've not heard of in real life, playing in Italy btw, not Ronaldo or Messi.

The reason it's going to bug me so much is that I won the league with Spurs in my first season and got to the CL semi-final, both without cheating may I add.

I guess I'll know to look for an update for a game on the day of it's release in future
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2010, 16:38   #23
GJF47
Established Member
South Wales Region Member

Car(s): '02 Leon Cupra R Flash Red
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
GJF47 is on a distinguished road

How far into the game are you? I've just started a new game as Newcastle it seems similar to 2010 at the moment and the player interaction (conversations) are really stupid. Anyway, I've got Black Ops now so FM wont be getting much action for a few weeks!
GJF47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2010, 16:40   #24
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Tony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud of

I'm in the pre-season of my second season.

Just got BO too, not sure if it will consume me like MW2.
Old 11th November 2010, 19:26   #25
bide_furio
Saxperience Forum Bum
South West Region Member

Car(s): Pair of Crutches atm!
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
bide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to behold

i installed thro steam so update came with it kinda!

agents are still abit greedy but makes it more real lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domleydon View Post
Less chat, more twat.
bide_furio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2010, 17:31   #26
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Yeah it does but I'm not always sure that's a good thing.

I don't know who to start a second one with.
Old 20th November 2010, 02:33   #27
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

The arse smashed the league in my second season. I thought I was lucky to win it with 80 points in my first season. They ended up in the 90s.

Ended up 4th despite Defoe finishing on 28 goals in the league. I won the FA and League Cup. Also got to the UEFA Cup semi final, going out 5/4 on penalties.

But... but... I just signed Wayne Rooney for £55m!

I asked the board for extra funds as £26m budget was never going to be enough. The said no, not on one player. I then just offered a few bids and £55 was agreed. Offered a contract and it was accepted, but obviously I didn't have the funds so had to cancel. Then I offered £20m flat and £35m over months and job done!

...Oh I stuck with this game as the newest update works with saved games. Happy days.