Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Track / Motorsport Prep' > Track Chat
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Track Chat This forum is for general chat related to track / motorsport, including photos of builds, etc. Please keep the main forum section based upon technical discussion.

Old 16th June 2011, 12:40   #1
jzink
Frequent Poster
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): VTS 190BHP per ton track car for sale! New Qashqai
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
jzink is on a distinguished road
Default Video of my vts in track at Castle combe action day on 11.6.11

Uploading 4 session I did in total all on Saturday 11th June below is the 2.45pm session also gonna upload 1.30pm session and 10.45am session 2 parts as a Clio 173 crashed and an 11.45pm session

For sale 190bhp per ton Saxo VTS with dolly/trailor. Newman phase 3cams, remapped by chip wizard ported polished head, 4-1manifold and full magnex system, oil cooler, BMC induction systems with cold air feed. Bilstien group N suspension HR springs, professionally fitted 10point roll cage, harnesses light weight bucket seats, full polycarb windows, fiberglass boot completely stripped off all sound deadening and door skins weighs only 840kg.
jzink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2011, 21:16   #2
jzink
Frequent Poster

Castle combe 1.30pm session

For sale 190bhp per ton Saxo VTS with dolly/trailor. Newman phase 3cams, remapped by chip wizard ported polished head, 4-1manifold and full magnex system, oil cooler, BMC induction systems with cold air feed. Bilstien group N suspension HR springs, professionally fitted 10point roll cage, harnesses light weight bucket seats, full polycarb windows, fiberglass boot completely stripped off all sound deadening and door skins weighs only 840kg.
Old 16th June 2011, 21:26   #3
VTR_Craig
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Mercedes C220, Scooby, Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 35 (100%)
VTR_Craig has much to be proud ofVTR_Craig has much to be proud ofVTR_Craig has much to be proud ofVTR_Craig has much to be proud ofVTR_Craig has much to be proud ofVTR_Craig has much to be proud ofVTR_Craig has much to be proud ofVTR_Craig has much to be proud ofVTR_Craig has much to be proud of

Don't know if its just me but thats quite an aggressive driving style you have
VTR_Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2011, 22:20   #4
hard_corejoeboy
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Seat Mii Toca/VW Polo Gti 6c 1.8 turbo
hard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of light

Car looks very well behaved
hard_corejoeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2011, 22:56   #5
jzink
Frequent Poster

A little aggressive true, never had tuition self taught so should be letting lock of more gradually after apex and using fulll width of track! Do get a but close when they don't move over on straights! But have noticed that people react different to a cheap looking hot hatch, with smaller engine! Before kids came along had an E36 M3 and people would happily move over but maybe feel gutted/embarassed that a Saxo passes there m3, evo 330ci BMW etc but u have a point
Old 17th June 2011, 19:12   #6
hard_corejoeboy
Saxperience Forum Bum

hard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of light

I know that way of thinking. You get it all the time and you end up getting right close and personal to people so they get out your way.

Also it rubs it in that little bit more

Saying that if i owned an M3 or something alone those lines i'd be happy in the knowledge i could go shopping afterwards or something in pure comfort whereas the poor saxo/fiesta etc etc has to go back in a loud painful journey home lol

Against that though its so much fun in a properly sorted track car nothing can beat it you can hear and feel everything thats going on.
I ran out of cash before i could go all out on mine but glad to see you are having fun with your toy

Last edited by hard_corejoeboy; 17th June 2011 at 19:14.
Old 17th June 2011, 21:10   #7
jzink
Frequent Poster

No loud noises driving home for me mate I tow mine so drive in the comfort of my air condition toyota lucida is like an arm chair after the bucket seat in me track car lol
Old 17th June 2011, 22:43   #8
hard_corejoeboy
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzink View Post
No loud noises driving home for me mate I tow mine so drive in the comfort of my air condition toyota lucida is like an arm chair after the bucket seat in me track car lol
Now i hate you lol
Old 17th June 2011, 23:57   #9
jzink
Frequent Poster

The Toyota is an m reg relic but it always passes MOT and tows easily for an auto diesel just wish it had more than 4 gears lol!
Old 18th June 2011, 00:05   #10
hard_corejoeboy
Saxperience Forum Bum

I hate you as i now i have no car let alone one to trailer lol