Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > XBox Chat

XBox Chat Please use this forum to discuss X-box related topics.

Old 8th March 2013, 17:37   #141
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 520bhp Honda Jazz
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbastard View Post
Thats going to blow so much. Some of the pilots on it are ridiculously good to the point that you take off, fly 4 seconds, get missile locked and cant get out of it. We used to have a guy in our squad who would easily go about 20-0 spending the whole round in a jet.
I've just looked it up... You spawn in a jet, mid air.. Also, supremacy, so you have to capture and hold points by flying over them for a while, then hold as many points as you can...

You can easily get out of missile lock, brake and pull up, rather than too the side as most expect, then roll and go side ways on your way up, and keep been random, speeding up and braking.. Soon shake them.. If not, only pop flares once they have actually launched a missile at you! Most people launch both at once and by the time they reload, you have flares again..

On the other side, if you have missile lock, fire off one rocket, let them pop flares, and then launch then second 3-5 seconds after when they have moved away from the flares, does enough damage to switch to guns and one or 2 hits will put them in the shit!!

Life's a bitch, then you die.
smiith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2013, 19:04   #142
GolfJay
Saxperience Post Whore
Content ContributorEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 1985 E28 BMW 525E 2.7
GolfJay is on a distinguished road

ENDGAME

Wow! Best DLC pack yet! Air supremacy is absolutely awesome!

The motorbikes are also an added little bit of fun.

The mobile spawn point jet is excellent! Stand at the door and jump when you see where you want to land.

Spawn in a tank and launch from the Jet, pretty cool to see.

Again, by far the best DLC pack yet!
I'm a lovely person. I'm not kidding, I really am!
GolfJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2013, 19:16   #143
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 520bhp Honda Jazz
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

I bought MS points from an online site, with the guarentee the code would be emailed to me within 5 minutes.. 3 days later... lol.

Life's a bitch, then you die.
smiith is offline   Reply With Quote