Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports > Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your non saxo in this forum.

Old 3rd January 2015, 16:36   #41
BenPUG106
Regular Poster
South East Region Member

BenPUG106 is on a distinguished road

Thanks I'm sure it will all pay off once it's done
BenPUG106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2015, 18:50   #42
BenPUG106
Regular Poster
South East Region Member

Couple of deliveries have turned up over the last couple of days.
Got dome bonnet pins and aero catches. I bought the aerocatches then decided against them and just go for normal bonnet pins.

Also got the kill switch and the external pull chord.

A deposit has also been sent over for the cage so I’m now rushing around a little to get all the bits together so all the welding can be done in one go. A pic of the cage off of the Custom Cages website.

For now that is all.
Old 11th January 2015, 16:01   #43
BenPUG106
Regular Poster
South East Region Member

Today was a bit more stripping down. Took the fuel tank out, the gearbox came out and a few more interior bits. Should be getting some more done in the week. If I pull my finger out I’ll have it stripped in no time. Goes off for the cage in about 3 weeks. Hate seeing the car like this though

They’re the only pics I took today really.
Old 19th January 2015, 21:21   #44
BenPUG106
Regular Poster
South East Region Member

The car is now just a rolling shell. Gave the bay a good clean and done the arches a little too. Looking rather sorry for herself.

Came across the usual rust spots on the front inner arches. I’ve seen a lot worse.

Also stripped the Brembo’s down for a refurb. Hopefully getting a refurb kit from Godspeed. Covers and pads are slightly melted. Lol.

The corrosion that causes the squealing.

The messy pads.

Also picked up a non sunroof roof skin.

Not to forget the last pic of the heart of the 2 GTi’s for the past 3 years. It’s done me well and provided a lot of fun, certainly turned some heads and harassed some of the ‘bigger boys’

That’s all for now really. Car is off to Geoff at RED Motorsport first week of February then to Liam’s for gussets etc so until then not a lot will be happening.