Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports > Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your non saxo in this forum.

Old 31st March 2014, 22:05   #341
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Focus ST & 206 GTI180
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickle View Post
Hope them valve caps dont bond lol

Looks geat Jamie. Get the calipers on!
Haha hmm now you've got me thinking ahh I hope they don't, it was all sealed with DDJ SN HB before so maybe it won't corrode. I'll wip them off if it snows or something equally ridiculous lol!

Thanks John, soon my friend, just working out a colour scheme as I gave my other one away and I want to be certain I'm doing the car justice, it may have a little twist (nothing too exuberant haha).

ST
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2014, 22:06   #342
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

what about blue to match the blue text on the wheels and white text on the calipers for the wheels?
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2014, 22:08   #343
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
what about blue to match the blue text on the wheels and white text on the calipers for the wheels?
John! you know me too well, have I posted that somwhere or what? Freaking me out! Yeah that with a twist, the blue with white text but the brembo symbol in red!

I can't believe you said that. Mind fuck haha,

ST
Old 31st March 2014, 22:18   #344
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
John! you know me too well, have I posted that somwhere or what? Freaking me out! Yeah that with a twist, the blue with white text but the brembo symbol in red!

I can't believe you said that. Mind fuck haha,
Because we're awesome! best combo i think man.

Yeah do that
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Prickle For This Useful Post:
Old 31st March 2014, 22:21   #345
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Because we're awesome! best combo i think man.

Yeah do that
Amen! Still a tad freaky lol!

Sick will get to it ASAF*CKINPPEEEE

ST
Old 31st March 2014, 22:39   #346
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

So anyway getting carried away with myself, but here is what the spec will be *have parts* or will be buying

Simota CAIS - have
Denso irridium plugs - have
Vibra technics gearbox mount - have
Vibra technics engine mount
Vibra technics toque bush
Vmaxx coilovers set to -60 F : - 60 R - have just need beam adjusting
Toyosport decat - have
Janspeed decat back - have
RSTuning remap (might get them to map more pops and bangs in)
SupaPro exhaust bushes - have
White 16" Speedline Turini 2120 - have
Full set of Toyo T1Rs 205/45/16 - have
Brembo 4 pot calipers - have
OMP Carbon pads
Red Hel braided lines
OMP Corsica WRC & boss (possibly snap off).
Black Zunsport grilles

List is long but I have abit of it!

ST

Last edited by Jamie; 31st March 2014 at 22:42.
Old 1st April 2014, 11:55   #347
SimpleJoee
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Mk1 VTS, FF BG 182
SimpleJoee is on a distinguished road

Loving the new shoes
SimpleJoee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2014, 12:12   #348
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleJoee View Post
Loving the new shoes
Thanks mate, proper pics when I can as these don't do it any justice!

ST
Old 2nd April 2014, 12:37   #349
Brettles1986
Saxperience Post Whore
South Wales Region Member

Car(s): Mondeo ST TDCI Saxo VTS
Brettles1986 is on a distinguished road

That blue and white combo goes really well.
Brettles1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2014, 15:13   #350
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brettles1986 View Post
That blue and white combo goes really well.
Cheers Brett,

I had 17" td pr1.2's in white on my previous 180 back in the day so kinda already had a good idea how it would look but Turinis mmmm

ST
Old 2nd April 2014, 16:41   #351
Rossp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral Counties Region MemberContent ContributorSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): BMW 5x M50d.
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Ross is on a distinguished road

Moved
Old 4th April 2014, 09:37   #352
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Thanks Rasssssssssss lol.

Updatish...

Brembos are now at the painters...

Completely changed my mind last minute. It makes sense though. I'm going red & white decals. It looks more like an aftermarket set of Brembos yet in true OE colours, it will go with the stock rear lights and avoid too much blue. I still plan to do the toe hook red.

Really starting to fancy the show season. Next month I plan on getting the lowering completed, and a visit to RSTuning after the decat goes on.

Also I'm thinking of ditching the rest of the vibra mounts for the baker bm grp n as I doubt there will be a noticeable difference between the mounts, certainly on road bar the vibra is a better built kit & looks more aesthetically pleasing but the price is hugely different but we will see.

Also planned the bumper & bonnet respray with my painter. Car should be flawless. Just need to work out how I intend to tackle my exhaust. Really want a pea shooter, I have a plan just depends on if I can be asked to execute it! probably quite costly. If not I'll just keep the janspeed.

ST
Old 4th April 2014, 09:40   #353
Brettles1986
Saxperience Post Whore
South Wales Region Member

Car(s): Mondeo ST TDCI Saxo VTS
Brettles1986 is on a distinguished road

It's because you didn't want to be doing something that Prickle thought of really isn't it?

He won't be offended I'm sure.
Brettles1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2014, 21:21   #354
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brettles1986 View Post
It's because you didn't want to be doing something that Prickle thought of really isn't it?

He won't be offended I'm sure.
Lol nah it's just what I fancied at that moment I just had a gut feeling.

ST
Old 9th April 2014, 09:51   #355
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

As some kind twat fuck decided to hit my rear bumper while I was at the cinema last year and cracked it (not clearly visible in pictures) I have just won this on ebay;

By all accounts it's got light scratches only so I will sort those out and get it fitted asap.

Also as it's my birthday like soon I've been bought these...

Usually I think things like this can look tacky but I think they will look alright. Originally I was going to look in to getting my carpet dyed blue like in rallyes but I don't really know for now.

Anyways! Brembos should be back soon. I'll get them on next month though, got a few bits to go on next month!

ST
Old 9th April 2014, 10:00   #356
Martijn_M
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): 106 S2 Rallye
Martijn_M is on a distinguished road

Wheels look great! White wheels on blue cars always win.
I wonder how black morettes would look...
Martijn_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2014, 10:21   #357
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martijn_M View Post
Wheels look great! White wheels on blue cars always win.
I wonder how black morettes would look...
Thanks mate, and I agree I regretted the black team d's from almost day one after finding a picture of my old 180 on white ones.

As for the morettes, I'm not bothering with them now. I'm going for the OEM+ look again.

The red brembos will break up the blue, but being an original brembo colour look (oem for them) the wheels are a classic Motorsport choice & the morettes just give it that aggression but still oem look. Maybe this is just morning shit chat on my behalf lol.

ST
Old 10th April 2014, 15:58   #358
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Bumper arrived very promptly however I've opened a case straight away on ebay.

Item was not as described, infact in my opening statement I said my original bumper with a tiny crack was in far better condition overall than the one received. Basically someone uneducated clearly runs the show.

The bumper was described to have light scratches. I emailed them for more info on the bumper which they ignored so I took the listing literally to find a bumper where both mounts were broken, lacquer or paint over spray all over, hundreds of tiny scratches, 4 deep ones which had been touched up by someone with a crayon... absolute abomination of a bumper.

I wouldn't mind, but I paid top money for what was listed. The bumper looks 1 million times better than the one pictured and described in the ad.

Cry me a river.

Anyway, I've requested a full refund including postage back to them so I don't incur any costs for their blatant lies.

Looks like I'll just get it repaired and sprayed *my one that is*. It's not major but I opted for a quick easy solution and now it's bitten me in the ass haha.

ST
Old 10th April 2014, 16:06   #359
matt_vtr_15a
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Stage 1 Mitsubishi Evo 6
matt_vtr_15a is on a distinguished road

Some bare face liars about, not sure how they expect to get away with it...

When I was getting the evo back on the road, I went with affiliated evo traders where i could, but had to go private on a couple of parts.

Good experience with one genuine guy but the other was an absolute joke.

Sold as a direct replacement, no need for respray etc. Not kidding mine was in bitter knick and more ideal for the job than the 'as new' used part that I got sent.

Wouldn't be soo bad but it's a waste of time and effort having to send it back and source another etc.

Can you get it plastic welded and sprayed mate? Better the devil you know and all that.

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...457196&page=21
matt_vtr_15a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2014, 16:25   #360
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_vtr_15a View Post
Some bare face liars about, not sure how they expect to get away with it...

When I was getting the evo back on the road, I went with affiliated evo traders where i could, but had to go private on a couple of parts.

Good experience with one genuine guy but the other was an absolute joke.

Sold as a direct replacement, no need for respray etc. Not kidding mine was in bitter knick and more ideal for the job than the 'as new' used part that I got sent.

Wouldn't be soo bad but it's a waste of time and effort having to send it back and source another etc.

Can you get it plastic welded and sprayed mate? Better the devil you know and all that.
Yeah me either mate, like I literally wouldn't have wasted my time and it's not as if I didn't ask them a question. Unfortunately it's been the only one on ebay for quite some time in my colour, and as they weren't replying and the bid was cheap and the listing stated that it was light scratches I was ok. SO I thought!

Bloody mare,

I could get mine repaired but it's like £200, but I thought since this popped up and was described with light scratches... it would be sweet! Anyway looks like I'll learn my lesson and never buy second hand again for this sort of thing. Wheels bit me in the ass, this.. I never have this problem when I'm not being a cheap fucker.

Here are some pics which literally don't do this amazing piece justice lol!

Iphone pics make it look far better than it does in person!

Quote:
Removed from a 2004 54-reg peugeot 206 gti 180 2.0 16v which has only covered 87k miles, in good condition has some light scratches and will fit most models.
Hmm light scratches.

& the ad pic

ST