Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports > Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your non saxo in this forum.

Old 10th April 2014, 16:48   #361
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

Lol. Gerra refund
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2014, 20:20   #362
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Focus ST & 206 GTI180
Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickle View Post
Lol. Gerra refund
Fo sure bro fuck that shit. Literally my bumper isn't anywhere near that state it's a tiny annoying crack. They can kiss me ass if they think I'd put that on my car lol!

ST
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2014, 00:05   #363
DanTvts
Established Member

Car(s): Mauritius Vts, 206 Gti 180
DanTvts is on a distinguished road

Wow thats hanging ! Lol so annoying thats why im always in two minds when it comes to ebay
Been down this road before with parts but panels scare me lol.
Think i'd rather just wait a bit longer and have it done properly these days.
DanTvts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2014, 09:37   #364
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!

Yeh never buying second hand unless I have no other option from now on. Never usually do because I know I am a fanny with stuff like that but hey ho lol.

Brembos are back from painters... unfortunately they ran out of white decals so I now have black. Finish isn't dare I say it as good as my old ones, but the paint and application was different. These were sprayed, I used a caliper paint kit which was thick and glossy so on these you have a textured like finish almost like wrinkle paint. Don't look too bad tbh, if I don't like them when they're on I'll paint them and re-decal them in the future.

Starting to come together.

Now need braided lines
Xantia 3.0 v6 discs - will be Brembo or a brand i'd imagine, saying that they have my old discs in black.. if the finish lasts I'd go for them I think.
Decent pads
5.1 fluid

ST
Old 14th April 2014, 11:30   #365
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

In fact,

Before they go on, I'm going to slightly change things around I think. Depending on if the decals have been lacquered over or not. They're not in my possession yet, collecting them on Tuesday.

If decals peel off I'll bung some white ones off and give them a little coat. Probably going to spray the pipes as well, gold.

ST
Old 14th April 2014, 23:19   #366
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Just put a deposit down on these;

They are genuine masked valeos in mint condition. Although you can DIY a set of crystals they rarely seal properly and go shit. I'll also be buying the protectors just because these are worth protecting if any 206 light.

In the 206 world these are super rare and sort after. They won't be on the car all the time as I do prefer morettes for the aggressive look and certainly don't want to ruin these *morettes are ten a penny compared* anyway I've always wanted some proper masked lights for a more stock look when I fancy it. It will be nice to chop and change whenever I like between the best lights you can have on the 206.

Happy days. Very excited. Previous owner I've spoken to for time and is a top guy and takes care of his stuff so these, are an acception to the rule of avoiding second hand!

ST

Last edited by Jamie; 14th April 2014 at 23:27.
Old 14th April 2014, 23:26   #367
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

how much are they?
Old 14th April 2014, 23:36   #368
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
how much are they?
Whatever the seller decides really lol.

I'm paying just shy of 200 for them.

Mad if you think they can be done DIY cheaper but there are some things I'd rather not. I sealed the fuck out of my ZS lights literally I thought I covered everything but they still misted up!

ST
Old 15th April 2014, 20:54   #369
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Jesus lol. I know what you mean though. Seen peoples on here with smoked diy lights. Can tell theyve been re-sealed and look hazy.
Old 17th April 2014, 15:57   #370
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Jesus lol. I know what you mean though. Seen peoples on here with smoked diy lights. Can tell theyve been re-sealed and look hazy.
Lol they are dollar but these just never come up for sale, never mind in mint condition! Exactly that's why I thought when I don't want to look like a rapid rude ridahh with the morettes I can look slightly more sensible with these. ( :

Yesterday night I finally picked the Brembos up. They look better in real life, can't stand not having my SLR.

Decals are going off white decals are going on got them ordered and just literally received the confirmation email of them being 'shipped' hmm UK homeland shipping hahaha. Anyway pipes will be gold and paint needs to be removed from nips.

Now I'm deciding my disc/pad combo...

I think I know what pads I'm going to opt for but will see.

ST
Old 27th April 2014, 22:27   #371
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Decided I wasn't happy with the finish so I painted them this time.

From this;

To this;

Got custom decals coming too. ( :

Finish isn't perrrrrrrrrfect couple of small runs but not on the face of the caliper they're pretty sweet so I'm happy.

ST
Old 27th April 2014, 22:39   #372
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

You're so anal even the anal complains about it being anal lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Prickle For This Useful Post:
Old 27th April 2014, 22:45   #373
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
You're so anal even the anal complains about it being anal lol
LOL!

It's terrible. My friend came over and when I opened the door in a mask covered in red paint in my living room he thought I'd gone mad!

Can't wait to do some more bits to them, but more importantly stop fucking about with the looks and get them up and running! no good sitting pretty in my living room haha!

ST
Old 27th April 2014, 22:48   #374
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Jus get the fuckers on man lol!

Old 27th April 2014, 22:53   #375
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Jus get the fuckers on man lol!

Haha soon like!

Just got the decals and some caliper lac to finish them and then order the rest of the bits!

Need to pull my finger out getting silly all these parts sitting about doing nothing! Car also just hit 62k tonight on the way back from Cambridge! Shizzzzzzzle ma dizzlenizzlesgizzle

Just broke in tbh, haha my last 180 actually re-surfaced a few months back on info cambelt slip @ 150+k! Holy moly! that was remapped from 38k!

Anyway! at least now my SLR is back up and running when I get it clean again I'll get some propper pics of the wheels!

ST
Old 27th April 2014, 22:56   #376
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
Haha soon like!

Just got the decals and some caliper lac to finish them and then order the rest of the bits!

Need to pull my finger out getting silly all these parts sitting about doing nothing! Car also just hit 62k tonight on the way back from Cambridge! Shizzzzzzzle ma dizzlenizzlesgizzle

Just broke in tbh, haha my last 180 actually re-surfaced a few months back in info cambelt slip @ 150+k! Holy moly! that was remapped from 38k!

Anyway! at least now my SLR is back up and running when I get it clean again I'll get some propper pics of the wheels!
Rolled onto 96k today coming from Croft.

Are you doing FCS?
Old 30th April 2014, 21:55   #377
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Hi mate sorry, I doubt it I doubt my car will be done in time! need to pull my finger out, defo on Trax though!

Got my custom decals today... they turned up as individual letters instead of having a paper back so you can soak it all on once, litterally had to take every letter and bit of letter off and get it on the caliper! naturally I soon fucked that off and went for the white brembo and the custom glitter logo!

From this;

To this;

Not amazing but getting there.

ST

Last edited by Jamie; 30th April 2014 at 21:58.
Old 1st May 2014, 21:56   #378
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

ST
Old 6th May 2014, 10:07   #379
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Well i'ma update anyway.

So this weekend, bish bash bosh 450 odd sobs later and my car has a decent audio setup.

I won't do a complete shopping list, although it's nothing major. Pioneer HU all singing and dancing. Got bluetooth 2 usbs, 3 pre outs and other number stuff that means not too much to me. I got a cool little mic which is mounted right under the alarm sensor for in car calls, this isn't new technology to me as I had a Sony HU on my old 206 with Bluetooth but it had no mic I think it just used the phone one before.

Also got a Vibe Sub and speakers and obviously wiring kit. All I need now, because the guys in Halfrauds are thick is a cable to re-connect my steering column controls for the HU and the dab adapter. Zomg.

HU Box;

Sub;

HU fitted;

I quite like this HU it changes colour and all sorts lol!

Anyway so yeah, I guess I'm going for an al-rounder until I get a better car, then this will be either sold OR end up as a track toy, depends on what it's worth really at the time.

So I had time at the start of yesterday for a quick clean and fit these new headlights...

Oh this was whilst deciding whether I wanted to keep the valeos on. I had to faf abit to get a nice fit even though they are stock. I think I prefer the morettes still but I do quite like these! (my mate thinks they look shit but hey ho!)

So here is a shot of the front;

And another for good measure...

And a couple of larger pics;

&

So what's next?

Hmm well I can't see me bothering for FCS as the car isn't how I want it to be seen at this stage, but naturally get the Brembos on, decat & get it sitting on it's ass.

I also have a clifford concept 650 from my old Saxo somewhere knocking about I may get fitted to this just to stop some little cunt from stealing my audio. I've already had some muggy brat steal my dust caps off my drive. They sure picked their time as I'm always up and always knocking around. Fuckers.

Anyway! enjoy better pics when I have time .

ST
Old 6th May 2014, 14:31   #380
craigy_87
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Nissan 350z
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
craigy_87 is absolutely fabulous!craigy_87 is absolutely fabulous!craigy_87 is absolutely fabulous!craigy_87 is absolutely fabulous!craigy_87 is absolutely fabulous!craigy_87 is absolutely fabulous!craigy_87 is absolutely fabulous!craigy_87 is absolutely fabulous!craigy_87 is absolutely fabulous!craigy_87 is absolutely fabulous!craigy_87 is absolutely fabulous!

I think it looks a whole lot better with the new lights, think it looks more aggressive
Not that I found anything wrong with the morettes mind you

Same thing happened with my dust caps on the civic but they only stole two of the 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullit View Post
ill happily admit ive watched quite a bit of porn this evening. its coming out like tater water now
craigy_87 is offline   Reply With Quote