Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > General Forums > General Chat...

General Chat... This forum is for general chit-chat, banter, exchange of information, etc. Pretty much everything goes... within reason!

Old 16th June 2019, 20:03   #1
02FiveO
L-plater

Car(s): Citroen Saxo Furio VTS 1.4 2002
02FiveO is on a distinguished road
Default Hi all, been a long time...bit of sidelights info

Maybe not the correct place for this info, but here are the sidelights that have lasted a year so far...have them on about 40 mins a day.
They do aim up a bit due to the Saxo socket setting, but crouching to see what oncoming cars/pedestrians see, they work quite well in dim daylight and dusk.
They are about twice brighter than originals, using 4 watts, and are 12mm x 35mm.
DON'T expect super almost dazzling brightness like new cars have, they are nowhere near that...just a gentle upgrade that is a little more noticeable.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/T10-57SMD....c100010.m2109

OK, so from China, but seem fairly good!
I have sampled a number of these Chinese cheapies and anything less than this bulb is not worth swapping. Seems its 4+ watts if you want a little brighter!
02FiveO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2019, 20:08   #2
02FiveO
L-plater

Car(s): Citroen Saxo Furio VTS 1.4 2002
02FiveO is on a distinguished road
Default Is this a fail?

Posted sidelights info with eBay link.....I see everything BUT the link?
02FiveO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2019, 11:55   #3
Manu
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): A4 SE/A6 Le Mans
Manu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of light

Lol, Chinese shit is going to rust and fail at the first sign of moisture.

It's cheap for a reason, there's nothing bright about this sub halfrauds, crapola chav shit

Seller's account also has a metric fuckton of negative feedback, some of it is hilarious.

Quote:
Selling items they dont have in stock. Ordered 6 weeks ago still nothing. Buyer: y***9 ( 453Teal star icon for Feedback score between 100 to 499) During past month Feedback conversation
Reply by cincinatistore (29-May-19 03:05):
We are sorry to know that, we will fix it asap
13/20/45/60g Adult Sexual Body Smooth Lubricant Oil Anal Vaginal Lube Toy Glorio (#292996019771) US $4.27 View Item

It doesn't work. Buyer: l***e ( 12Yellow star icon for Feedback score between 10 to 49) During past 6 months Feedback conversation
Reply by cincinatistore (11-May-19 03:21):
Mini Dolphin Adult Women G-Spot Massager Masturbation Vibrator Sex Toy Glorious (#391871678690

Sir i dont recive my order Buyer: j***m ( 1 ) During past month Feedback conversation
Reply by cincinatistore (28-May-19 03:17):
Titan Gel Male Big Penis Enhancement Enlargement Cream King Size Dick XOXO Eyefu (#391952983354)

Last edited by Manu; 17th June 2019 at 16:07.
Manu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2019, 12:06   #4
dumpy12

Car(s): Peugeot 106
dumpy12 is on a distinguished road

Ha, true that. I´ve changed my mind on Aliexpress, amazon and ebay chinese shite. Had too many trouble with assembling that kind of stuff to my car. I now get mine either from cp4less.co.uk/eurocp or at winparts.co.uk. Reliable, high value and worth the money.
dumpy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2019, 15:32   #5
Manu
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): A4 SE/A6 Le Mans
Manu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpy12 View Post
either from cp4less.co.uk/eurocp or at winparts.co.uk. Reliable, high value and worth the money.
Hit and miss German/Holland guys sourcing the parts from elsewhere, and they have none in stock because there is no stock.

So you wait weeks to get a delivery, doesn't matter to them if you need the part now. Tried once, had a german girl calling me at 10pm on a thursday evening asking me for security checks, double check everything including card details, before they would even place the order.

Took another two weeks and a lot of hassle, and tell them to get their asses in gear, so to get what was "in stock". They shipped the item and gave me a tracking number AFTER I threatened to go to my bank and initiate a cashback scheme.

Never dealing with those guys again. If my warning does not turn people off, maybe this will:

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/winparts.co.uk

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.carparts4less.com

As opposed to their 5 stars bullshit claim on their banners.

registered as a dot co dot uk website, yet there is nothing UK about it. Anything goes wrong, you're stuffed and on your own. That's just another front for a shady German parts middle man company.

Quote:
Maria matthews
10 reviews

I was phoned by Vicky
I spoke to Vicky. She is a stuck up German little girl sitting in a little office on her own, and she does not give a shit about what is going on.

Do not order there, you have been warned. This thread is full of shit advice, you lot need to be on foot. Next, someone is going to chime in and recommend halfrods

Last edited by Manu; 24th June 2019 at 15:46.
Manu is offline   Reply With Quote