Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 27th September 2009, 20:22   #21
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Too poor.
Ryyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSPDan View Post
PS3 - Good on paper, but doesn't live up to it's potential.
Xbox 360 - Nowhere near as good as PS3 on paper, much more fun, has more technical problems.

I personally bought a 360. Too many mates got bored of the PS3's online play. Although you did say you won't be going online so maybe PS3 is the way to go.
I honestly dont like arguing about this because you sound like a "fanboy" when you do but that is just wrong.
Ryyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2009, 20:25   #22
Liam_LFC_VTR
Saxperience Forum Bum
Ireland Region Member

Car(s): French piece of shit. (VTR)
Liam_LFC_VTR is on a distinguished road

Had 2 or 3 (cant remember) Xbox 360's and currently own a PS3:

online play on the 360 is better than PSN imo.

But for everything else PS3 wins.

IMO
Liam_LFC_VTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2009, 00:20   #23
AXracing
Saxperience Forum Bum

AXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OoORaZzAOoO View Post
I honestly dont like arguing about this because you sound like a "fanboy" when you do but that is just wrong.
LOL, its really amusing that you are calling some one a fanboy but have you seen your posts? You are just taking the piss right? Just look at your video do you really believe that's a true and unbiased comparison? Come on really? The video is typical fanboy junk. They twist facts and make up conclusion.

Don't get me wrong I am not having a go at the PS3 here its just that video it utter just rubbish and any one who has a relatively basic understanding on how computers work can see that. Or just play games on both of them and you can clearly see not one is 5, 4, 3 or even 2 times more powerful than another.

Have a look at this link for a opinion from some one who actually knows what there talking about http://www.hardcoreware.net/reviews/review-348-1.htm It paints a very different view doesn't it.
AXracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2009, 17:20   #24
Steve_90
Established Member
Central South Region Member

iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Steve_90 will become famous soon enoughSteve_90 will become famous soon enough

Lol at some people who really do care about something as small as which console is best. Who gives a fuck, if you enjoy the console you have then stfu and enjoy it.. stop preaching to everyone else.
Steve_90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2009, 18:48   #25
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Too poor.
Ryyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AXracing View Post
LOL, its really amusing that you are calling some one a fanboy but have you seen your posts? You are just taking the piss right? Just look at your video do you really believe that's a true and unbiased comparison? Come on really? The video is typical fanboy junk. They twist facts and make up conclusion.

Don't get me wrong I am not having a go at the PS3 here its just that video it utter just rubbish and any one who has a relatively basic understanding on how computers work can see that. Or just play games on both of them and you can clearly see not one is 5, 4, 3 or even 2 times more powerful than another.

Have a look at this link for a opinion from some one who actually knows what there talking about http://www.hardcoreware.net/reviews/review-348-1.htm It paints a very different view doesn't it.
You totally got my comment wrong matey!

Read it again please.

It says " I dont like arguing about it because you sound like a fanboy when you do" meaning (for the stupid ones) "I dont like arguing about which Console is better because it makes people sound like fanboys".

If you are going to pick me up on something, atleast read what you have quoted.

uFail.
Ryyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2009, 18:49   #26
SAM33R
Established Member

Car(s): saxo vts 2003 *Dads*€nzo 15th APR
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
SAM33R has a spectacular aura aboutSAM33R has a spectacular aura about

PS3 ftw
SAM33R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2009, 18:59   #27
CaldzieVTR
Established Member
South West Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR.... RS2000 167.4bhp
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
CaldzieVTR will become famous soon enough

have a xbox 360and wii and getting a ps3

all have there pro's and con's but i REALLY enjoy online gaming so ill stick to 360 for that, and my wii for pissed up nights in with my mates and sum classic zelda action, also really want uncharted.metal gear and other exclusives etc so will get the ps3 for xmas.

is there any actual difference in preformance? who cares each console does what its ment to!!

but for 230 quid id get a premium xbox360 and get sum cod4 or 5 and get on line ull have enuff money to pay for live to happy gaming dude !!

- point made above stay away from second hand consoles unless retro they seem to go pop
Old 25th October 2009, 10:43   #28
pjw
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Cammed Ph2 VTS
iTrader Score: 0 (50%)
pjw is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_90 View Post
Lol at some people who really do care about something as small as which console is best. Who gives a fuck, if you enjoy the console you have then stfu and enjoy it.. stop preaching to everyone else.
Thats a pretty retarded view considering my original post - I do care as i will be spending the money. Mcflyyy
Old 30th October 2009, 16:14   #29
SiickBoy
Infrequent Poster

SiickBoy is on a distinguished road

both consoles are pretty much the same. i would have ps3 because they dont break as much as xbox
SiickBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2009, 18:11   #30
Steve_90
Established Member
Central South Region Member

iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Steve_90 will become famous soon enoughSteve_90 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjw View Post
Thats a pretty retarded view considering my original post - I do care as i will be spending the money. Mcflyyy
How is it a retarded view?
And it wasn't aimed at you. It was aimed at fanboys.
I personally prefer the PS3 because its got free online gaming. But someone who is prepared to pay for it might prefer the 360. Doesn't mean the PS3 is the best console overall, its just the best console overall for me.
Steve_90 is offline   Reply With Quote