Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates

Saxperience Announcements & Updates Saxperience is continually evolving and adapting. Notices introducing / explaining changes to the functionality of the community will be posted within this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 2nd February 2006, 16:53   #21
artnmotion
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Peugeot 306 GTI6
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
artnmotion can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatsaxo55
simo is there any chance that by doing this personal information can be obtained?Addresses etc? As im sure im not the only one who dosent want info like that being watched and learnt.
No, postal addresses are NOT stored online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artnmotion
can't you see in user names who logs on at certain IP address?
This has been done Dom, hence the positive USERNAME match on the account in question.
Why don't you bann the user then?
Old 2nd February 2006, 17:34   #22
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatsaxo55
simo is there any chance that by doing this personal information can be obtained?Addresses etc? As im sure im not the only one who dosent want info like that being watched and learnt.
No, postal addresses are NOT stored online.

Quote:
can't you see in user names who logs on at certain IP address?
This has been done Dom, hence the positive USERNAME match on the account in question.
Why don't you bann the user then?
Dom - slow down and read what has been posted... the answer to your questions is there as plain as it can be

Chrishimself's account was deactivated early this morning, but the IP not banned so that this thread could be seen. (no posting is possible in the forums)

As you can see - this user is online now, so it's pretty safe to say that this thread has been read. (I will verify later).

As no contact has bene forthcoming, its about time the IP addresses were banned from accessing the Saxperience server and the necessary admins contacted.

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Old 2nd February 2006, 17:43   #23
Graemep
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): FN2 Civic Type-R
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!

all i can say is what a looser and a muppit who ever it is!

in a good way though simo, it has brought to light that it could be done so now you can just make it harder for this happening in the future!
Old 2nd February 2006, 17:51   #24
addictedtosax
Established Member

Car(s): MKII Saxo 1.1i
addictedtosax is on a distinguished road

ah i understand why all the mods and yourself kept saying dishonesty is what got your blood boiling and i did wonder what had happend to the sig too. Aw well, its a shame people do this sort of thing. Nice work weeding them out Si and any other mod involved
Old 2nd February 2006, 17:58   #25
Simop
Administrator

Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

Does anyone know the owner of the account in question 'chrishimself'.

I'd like some further details confirming...

Quote:
Old 2nd February 2006, 18:05   #26
pug_boe
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Ford focus 1.8 ;-)
pug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to behold

Simo you and the mods should work on CSI ... excellent work lol

although i did have to read this thread twice to understand it lol
Old 2nd February 2006, 18:08   #27
al_VTR
East Anglia
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): (broken) mk1 Saxo VTR, MG ZS, BMW 3 Series
al_VTR is a splendid one to beholdal_VTR is a splendid one to beholdal_VTR is a splendid one to beholdal_VTR is a splendid one to beholdal_VTR is a splendid one to beholdal_VTR is a splendid one to beholdal_VTR is a splendid one to beholdal_VTR is a splendid one to behold

jesus what an arse. shows that the tracking systems work properly though. just glad its not effecting me - as i'm in Essex

not coming forward shows hes not man enough to stand up for his actions, which means they were worthless
Old 2nd February 2006, 19:04   #28
Soulmachineuk
Infrequent Poster

Soulmachineuk is on a distinguished road

What a shocking and sad thing to do to such an amzing site like Sax-P. He is not man enough to come forward and give a reason for his actions, instead he hides behind a computer!!! Like a childish school kid... Why doesn't he grow up and get a life, loser!!! I hope he is caught and is sorted out!!! What a low life!!!

Saxo VTR 51 Plate - Lowered by 45mm on Eibach Springs, Pipercross Viper Induction Kit, E-Tech Strut Brace, chrome engine parts and hosing.
Old 2nd February 2006, 19:12   #29
dannsax
Established Member
South East Region Member

Car(s): citroen saxo 1.1i
dannsax is on a distinguished road

is a sad day for sax p , i am just glad the person has ben caught out . would have loved to seen there face .
Old 2nd February 2006, 19:22   #30
nixy9
Frequent Poster

Car(s): a Mango Saxo Furio
nixy9 will become famous soon enough

thats so sad aint it, why do people do things like that?

havn't they got anything better to do?

Top Job though Simo, at least you can put more objects in the way now to stop things like this happening again

Click Here-->www.VickyD.Co.Uk ^Not Me
Mango Furio / Fox Alloys / PECO Cat Back Duplex S/S Exhaust / K&N Filter /2 12" R Type Subs and now with a Private Plate N1XY V
Old 2nd February 2006, 19:44   #31
starkie
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): Black Saxo VTS
starkie has a spectacular aura aboutstarkie has a spectacular aura aboutstarkie has a spectacular aura about

I cant belive this! Glad youve sorted this Simo. There is just no apreciation(sp) from some people!
Old 2nd February 2006, 20:43   #32
Scottp
Administrator
Content ContributorScotland Region Member

Car(s): Chelski Traktor
Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

I personally would like to claim back the late night hours this week for helping to track this mess down.

Its a right sad day when a harmless car community becomes victim of online fraud, which i would like add falls under the Computer Misue Act of 1990.

It will be pleasant dealing with the admin at the college and ISP, something i look forward to being involved in.

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Old 2nd February 2006, 21:08   #33
Sax1lora
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Saxo VTR, BMW 316
Sax1lora is a jewel in the roughSax1lora is a jewel in the roughSax1lora is a jewel in the rough

so em are we allowed to ask which mod's account they used? or is that being kept secret?
Old 2nd February 2006, 21:28   #34
liamk15
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region Member

Car(s): Type-r
liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!

OOOOh ..its like a regular scooby doo mystery, and chrishimself would of got away with it if it wasnt for you meddling mods
Old 2nd February 2006, 21:32   #35
Simop
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sax1lora
so em are we allowed to ask which mod's account they used? or is that being kept secret?
You are allowed to ask, but no answer will materialise

I dont feel that would add value to this event really...

Quote:
Old 2nd February 2006, 21:40   #36
Graemep
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): FN2 Civic Type-R
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamk15
OOOOh ..its like a regular scooby doo mystery, and chrishimself would of got away with it if it wasnt for you meddling mods
thats quite good LMBO! © sax-p
Old 2nd February 2006, 22:04   #37
kevin_172
Established Member
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): 02 clio 172
kevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team member

is that the reason the forums has been running slow the last few days then? what a nob, cant ne forum go without having someone try to show off and hack ppl?
Old 2nd February 2006, 22:08   #38
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!
West Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta ST150
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!

gotta say, it has been running very slow recently!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordansowden View Post
What is the full name of the stuff you use to t cut badges, Thanks
Old 2nd February 2006, 22:15   #39
Robbo
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Car(s): 401 bhp r33 skyline
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Robbo has a brilliant futureRobbo has a brilliant futureRobbo has a brilliant futureRobbo has a brilliant futureRobbo has a brilliant futureRobbo has a brilliant futureRobbo has a brilliant futureRobbo has a brilliant futureRobbo has a brilliant futureRobbo has a brilliant futureRobbo has a brilliant future

Tosser
Old 2nd February 2006, 22:16   #40
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!
West Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta ST150
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!

keeps coming up saying page can not be displayed now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordansowden View Post
What is the full name of the stuff you use to t cut badges, Thanks
Closed Thread