Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 13th December 2008, 23:19   #1
Simonp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 207 HDi GT
iTrader Score: 34 (100%)
Simon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team member
Default Premium Renewal Reminder?

I just noticed that I'm no longer a premium member tho I was earlier today (I'm guessing that its expired)

Would it be possible to have a reminder PM or Email a week or so prior to being switched off, to give a opportunity to renew.

As I now have no option to purchase at the renewal price, its the full price or nothing now
Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2008, 23:57   #2
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

Did you not receive a renewal notice?

Your Premium Member expiry date and membership number are shown within your user profile. Renewal reminders are usually sent approx. 4 weeks before expiry.

Quote:
Time flies when you’re having fun!

That’s right… twelve months has almost passed since you registered as a Saxperience Premium Member. You now need to decide whether you would like to renew your Premium Membership for a further 12 months.

You can verify your membership renewal date by checking the details shown on the reverse of your Premium Membership Card (if applicable) or by visiting your online user control panel. Renewal notices are usually sent during the month before your membership is due to expire.

If you took advantage of all of the Premium Member benefits available to you over the last 12 months, hopefully this decision won’t be too hard for you to make!

The choice is yours…

If you decide not to renew your Premium Membership, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support for Saxperience over the last twelve months… This really does mean a lot to me! After your expiry date is reached, your Premium Member status and sax-p email account (if applicable) will be down-graded.

If however, you would like to renew your Premium Membership for a further 12 months and contribute to the future development of the Saxperience Community, you can do this in a number of ways...

If you’d like to renew your Premium Membership via cheque, postal order or cash payment using the postal service, please complete the attached reply slip and return it to me using the address provided.

The most direct method of renewal is online payment via Paypal. Simply browse to the Saxperience 'Online Shop' and add the ‘Premium Membership Renewal’ item to your shopping basket. Please fill in the required fields, remembering to include your name, Saxperience username and postal address. Note - once your membership has expired and your status has been downgraded, the discounted renewal option will no longer be available within the online shop.

Renewal of Full Premium Membership is offered at the reduced price of just £12.50 if you renew your membership before your expiry date.

If you are solely interested in receiving online Premium Member benefits, an alternative level of membership is available, offering just this... 'Online Premium Membership'. Twelve months 'online' membership costs just £10.00 For more details of this level of membership, please visit http://www.saxperience.com/info/show...e.php?artid=72

Thanks,

Simo’

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Simo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2008, 00:02   #3
Simonp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 207 HDi GT
iTrader Score: 34 (100%)
Simon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team memberSimon is a well respected team member

Didn't get one, the gf didn't get one either when hers expired a while back.

I new it was due in december, but forgot about it recently

I will still be going premium again, I'll do it in the next few days.

Last edited by Simon; 14th December 2008 at 00:04.
Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2008, 00:24   #4
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

Sorry about that..?

I do keep meaning to automate the premium activation and deactivation, but there are a few issues for me to resolve with the shop front if I do this.

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Simo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2008, 01:13   #5
Paulp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Astra VXR + 1989 Astra GTE
iTrader Score: 37 (100%)
Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!

I got one today if that helps?

Check junk email maybe?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12u55 View Post
14 inches or so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ns9900 View Post
sorry bud, too big for me. GLWS tho
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote