Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 7th June 2008, 01:21   #141
Jagztorious
Established Member
South East Region Member

Car(s): SitRon Sackso.
Jagztorious has much to be proud ofJagztorious has much to be proud ofJagztorious has much to be proud ofJagztorious has much to be proud ofJagztorious has much to be proud ofJagztorious has much to be proud ofJagztorious has much to be proud ofJagztorious has much to be proud ofJagztorious has much to be proud of

yea i know.. that was kinda crazy!... that a hatrick over you??
Old 7th June 2008, 01:22   #142
Scattle
Saxperience Addict
South East Region Member

Car(s): Megane 225 Cup
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!

pfft if they had went in
Scattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2008, 01:26   #143
Jagztorious
Established Member
South East Region Member

Jagztorious has much to be proud ofJagztorious has much to be proud ofJagztorious has much to be proud ofJagztorious has much to be proud ofJagztorious has much to be proud ofJagztorious has much to be proud ofJagztorious has much to be proud ofJagztorious has much to be proud ofJagztorious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattle View Post
pfft if they had went in
then i would of been fucked
Old 7th June 2008, 01:59   #144
Jagztorious
Established Member
South East Region Member

*** CURRENT LEAGUE STANDINGS *** (Accurate version)

Rank...............Name.......Games....Wins....... .Draw....Loss......F....A......GD...PTS

1...............Jagztorious ....2 .........2...............0.........0 ........7.......0...+7.......6
2...............Tuppsftw........2..........2...... .......0..........0.........6......1.....+5......6
3...............VividEurhoria....1..........1..... ........0..........0.........3......1.....+2......3
4...............Cozza ashton...0..........0.............0..........0.... .....0......0......0.......0
5...............Cravendale......0..........0...... .......0..........0.........0......0......0.......0
6...............Craddockk.......0..........0...... .......0..........0.........0......0......0.......0
7...............Leckster.........1..........0..... ........0...........1........0.......3.....-3......0
8...............Scattle...........2..........0.... .........0...........2........1.......5.....-4......0
9...............SoullessxX.......2..........0..... ........0...........2........2.......8.....-6......0

This includes VividEuphoria 3-1 win over scattle. (On the fifa page, it made an error that scattle won 0-3)

Last edited by Jagztorious; 7th June 2008 at 02:02.
Jagztorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2008, 07:53   #145
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Fabia vRS
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

I can say and scattle can agree that the whistle went and the match ended at 3-1 to me but when i checked the standings it was 3-0 to scattle i think the league should be ended or restated and then we can try again if it still doesnt work play our own league and just arrange games.

And if your connection goes then if its before half time its a rematch unless one player is winning by 2 or more goals or if it goes after half time.

What about shoot outs do they count?
-Jason- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2008, 09:10   #146
Jagztorious
Established Member
South East Region Member

But if we were to start another league, who's to say it won't happen again. I think if we have our own table for this league then we can't go wrong. ^^ is the updated standings, so we can go from there.
Old 7th June 2008, 10:10   #147
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

None of this would matter if there wasnt money on it.......

I say because there is money on it we should manually do the league, if Leckie doesnt mind he should write up the fixtures like he did for the evo league as that seemed to work. Maybe even do one or two fixtures a week to spread the league out so its not over and done with in a few nights....
Old 7th June 2008, 10:28   #148
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

I agree. Start the league manally.

I dont mind spending time drawing up the fixtures. We can also only play each other twice.

If someone gets DC we just start the game. The result at the end of the 90mins is the FINAL result.

Still 10min games.

If everyone is happy with that i will start the fixtures.
Clouds_mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2008, 10:30   #149
Jagztorious
Established Member
South East Region Member

we starting a new league then or carrying on?..
Old 7th June 2008, 10:32   #150
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

thats what im asking you lot lol.

You cant change the league from the actually league on fifa to adopt the correct score. That isnt fair on me imo.
Old 7th June 2008, 10:37   #151
Tupps
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 172 Cup
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!

Manual league ftw

Stops people crying

xx
Tupps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2008, 10:37   #152
Jagztorious
Established Member
South East Region Member

But the league table i done is the actual correct standings. Its fifa who messed it up with
the scattle nd vivid game.

It makes sense if we build on the table i made and pay no attention to the fifa standings as that is not accurate.

I can keep the table going as this is not the first time ive done it.

I held a 15 player pro evo tourn and that went sweet as a sweet thai chilli crisps!
Old 7th June 2008, 10:39   #153
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

You can do a manual league but start off where we left off from the automatic league....

If that makes sense. So keeps the current results....
Old 7th June 2008, 10:44   #154
Jagztorious
Established Member
South East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
You can do a manual league but start off where we left off from the automatic league....

If that makes sense. So keeps the current results....
sounds good. If leckie creates the remaining fixtues (only play each other twice) ..
Old 7th June 2008, 11:32   #155
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

carrying on from fifa league? im on -3 ffs. I didnt even play 1 full half lol.

Start a fresh. I will sort out fixtures and a league table. Then when a game has been played PM me the results and i will update the table and fixtures/results
Old 7th June 2008, 11:35   #156
Jagztorious
Established Member
South East Region Member

Owwwwwwwwww... i lose my 6 points and 7 goals and ZERO conceeds!..

Ok, go for it leckie.

Its the only fair way.

You may aswell make it official now.
Old 7th June 2008, 11:37   #157
Craddock
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Midlands Region Member

Craddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud of

so what happens if you dc you redo?

if so thats crap cause if your losing on 80 min, just switch xbox off and say i dc..
Craddock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2008, 11:42   #158
Jagztorious
Established Member
South East Region Member

I think if your losing, and you dc then its a loss.

If your winning and DC then rematch.

If your drawing and DC then a Rematch
Old 7th June 2008, 11:48   #159
Craddock
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Midlands Region Member

Craddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud ofCraddock has much to be proud of

aye thats fair
Craddock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2008, 11:51   #160
Jagztorious
Established Member
South East Region Member

However, if players are seen to have a consistant pattern of always DC when drawing then action should be taken.