Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates

Saxperience Announcements & Updates Saxperience is continually evolving and adapting. Notices introducing / explaining changes to the functionality of the community will be posted within this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 16th October 2008, 07:18   #421
Frosty
Regular Poster
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Frosty MK2 VTS
Frosty is a splendid one to beholdFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFrosty is a splendid one to beholdFrosty is a splendid one to behold

I think its better without rep... And ill happily agree with Saxo180.

As i havent been here long my rep wasnt that big, And because i wouldnt let some anal monkeys shoot me down in an arguement i got bad rep, It wasnt fair on the newcomers or people who havent been here long imo...

It's not like saxp has ended due to no rep system lol
Old 16th October 2008, 11:39   #422
Agent-VIP
Established Member
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Blue mk2 VTR, White MK2 VTS
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Agent-VIP is absolutely fabulous!Agent-VIP is absolutely fabulous!Agent-VIP is absolutely fabulous!Agent-VIP is absolutely fabulous!Agent-VIP is absolutely fabulous!Agent-VIP is absolutely fabulous!Agent-VIP is absolutely fabulous!Agent-VIP is absolutely fabulous!Agent-VIP is absolutely fabulous!Agent-VIP is absolutely fabulous!Agent-VIP is absolutely fabulous!

Just been having a look in the photoshop section..

Noone will do any photoshops for anyone else now

andy.kerr
S a x : p e r i e n c e { Click for progress thread }
Old 16th October 2008, 12:50   #423
Luke
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): '15 Focus ST-2
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!

Whats with the picture Rem?

LOL. I scrolled up, before I even got to who posted it I knew it was you.
Old 17th October 2008, 09:00   #424
Scottp
Administrator
Content ContributorScotland Region Member

Car(s): Chelski Traktor
Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

warming my ban stick picture boys

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Old 17th October 2008, 12:22   #425
MaRiO89
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!

Rep or no rep, makes no difference to me tbh..

I'm not on here to get the biggest rep count or post count, i come here to help people and show my own car's progress etc and also look at others progress..

As for people saying that higher rep means a person has more technical knowledge etc, thats absurd..As has been said, most rep was from the little groups repping each other for spam and all that stuff..

The site seems fine to me without it..Probably a better place..Although i would have preffered the abusers of it to be banned..
Old 17th October 2008, 12:41   #426
Scottp
Administrator

Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRiO89 View Post
The site seems fine to me without it..Probably a better place..Although i would have preffered the abusers of it to be banned..
I looked into it. The amount of "good abusers" was so ridiculous that the ratio of bans would have been through the roof for people who were generally good but dished out rep for "friends"

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Old 17th October 2008, 13:00   #427
MaRiO89
Saxperience Post Whore

MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!MaRiO89 is absolutely fabulous!

I see..That obviously explains that then..
Old 17th October 2008, 13:47   #428
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy-Boy View Post
neg repped, would be nice to see how old you are because you'd get the most boring person on sax p vote award.
just reading through this thread, and lol'd a lot to this one
Old 17th October 2008, 14:01   #429
Slammed_Posi_Vtr
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): Icelandic VTR
Slammed_Posi_Vtr is a well respected team memberSlammed_Posi_Vtr is a well respected team memberSlammed_Posi_Vtr is a well respected team memberSlammed_Posi_Vtr is a well respected team memberSlammed_Posi_Vtr is a well respected team memberSlammed_Posi_Vtr is a well respected team memberSlammed_Posi_Vtr is a well respected team memberSlammed_Posi_Vtr is a well respected team memberSlammed_Posi_Vtr is a well respected team memberSlammed_Posi_Vtr is a well respected team memberSlammed_Posi_Vtr is a well respected team member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRiO89 View Post
Rep or no rep, makes no difference to me tbh..

I'm not on here to get the biggest rep count or post count, i come here to help people and show my own car's progress etc and also look at others progress..

As for people saying that higher rep means a person has more technical knowledge etc, thats absurd..As has been said, most rep was from the little groups repping each other for spam and all that stuff..

I totally agree. too much ego going on related to rep before. people used to rep 10x more for the jokes that i put up over the advice i give.
Old 17th October 2008, 14:03   #430
MaRiO89
Saxperience Post Whore

glad somebody agree's..
Old 17th October 2008, 14:19   #431
Luke
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!

7,000 posts Mario

I also agree with you. However, I'm here for the banter during the day, see peoples progress etc.
Old 17th October 2008, 14:38   #432
MaRiO89
Saxperience Post Whore

I know..I'm dead chuffed..LOL

Banter is cool too..
Old 17th October 2008, 14:57   #433
Scottp
Administrator

i love the amount of people in this whole thread saying rep didnt matter. If only i could dig out the countless pm's crying because one person had neg repped you and put a reb blob on your record that didnt even come close to denting your score

Old 17th October 2008, 15:03   #434
MaRiO89
Saxperience Post Whore

lol

I think i PM'd once, only beacuase i genuinley didnt deserve it..Dont like it when people get way with that sorta thing..
Old 17th October 2008, 15:16   #435
Peejous
Saxperience Addict
West Midlands Region Member

Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
i love the amount of people in this whole thread saying rep didnt matter. If only i could dig out the countless pm's crying because one person had neg repped you and put a reb blob on your record that didnt even come close to denting your score
Wont find me there (fuck how do I delete PM's?! )
Old 17th October 2008, 16:13   #436
JC-Furio
Saxperience Post Whore
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Helicopter
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
JC-Furio is absolutely fabulous!JC-Furio is absolutely fabulous!JC-Furio is absolutely fabulous!JC-Furio is absolutely fabulous!JC-Furio is absolutely fabulous!JC-Furio is absolutely fabulous!JC-Furio is absolutely fabulous!JC-Furio is absolutely fabulous!JC-Furio is absolutely fabulous!JC-Furio is absolutely fabulous!JC-Furio is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Hahaha, post them up name and shame!
Old 17th October 2008, 17:25   #437
Luke
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

I know I PM'd once, but that was ages and again it was for someone abusing the system.

Old 17th October 2008, 21:10   #438
Scottp
Administrator

i wasnt targeting any particular posters in this

Old 17th October 2008, 21:20   #439
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Your Notifications: 495
Most of those unread ones are rep removal pm's...

I can mass-delete now

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Old 17th October 2008, 21:27   #440
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peejous View Post
Wont find me there (fuck how do I delete PM's?! )
Names masked to protect the e-cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by P**j##s
Hi Simo

I dont always mind neg rep but I got neg rep'd in a thread for apparently giving "wrong info"

Can you tell me if im wrong and where im wrong and does it deserve to take 1 point of my rep powah?

Im crying here...

Much love

x

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Closed Thread