Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 22nd October 2008, 18:22   #81
MJRallying
Established Member
South West Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 205 GTI Rally Car, MK2 Saxo VTR...
MJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn View Post
Can't even be bothered to do a lap in the 206, absolutely boring as fuck. Pick a good car.
Bare with me im going to set one now for all the liars out there to beat haha
MJRallying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2008, 18:53   #82
MJRallying
Established Member

MJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud of

Just to set the paces lol
Old 22nd October 2008, 19:00   #83
girlracer1597
Established Member
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Westcoast & Megane Coupé Fidji
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
girlracer1597 is a splendid one to beholdgirlracer1597 is a splendid one to beholdgirlracer1597 is a splendid one to beholdgirlracer1597 is a splendid one to beholdgirlracer1597 is a splendid one to beholdgirlracer1597 is a splendid one to beholdgirlracer1597 is a splendid one to behold

I was on a majorly quick lap then some how managed to fuck it up big styley coming out of the the carousel, Lost interest after that will have another go later.

Poppy & Meggy's progress-http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=121606
CHRISY1597-xboxlive, add me!
girlracer1597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2008, 19:04   #84
MJRallying
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlracer1597 View Post
I was on a majorly quick lap then some how managed to fuck it up big styley coming out of the the carousel, Lost interest after that will have another go later.
Its crap aint it when it goes wrong not that i go wrong much

Such a long track, sooo annoying when your going really well then right at the end screw it up!!

No one is posting times
Old 22nd October 2008, 19:08   #85
girlracer1597
Established Member

Car(s): Westcoast & Megane Coupé Fidji
girlracer1597 is a splendid one to beholdgirlracer1597 is a splendid one to beholdgirlracer1597 is a splendid one to beholdgirlracer1597 is a splendid one to beholdgirlracer1597 is a splendid one to beholdgirlracer1597 is a splendid one to beholdgirlracer1597 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark205T45 View Post
Its crap aint it when it goes wrong not that i go wrong much

Such a long track, sooo annoying when your going really well then right at the end screw it up!!

No one is posting times
Alright show off, i've never played the game before last night and that was only one lap lol With the off it was 10min 23sec didnt bother taking a picture but i def will later. i'll dont think i will get anywhere near your time though.

Poppy & Meggy's progress-http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=121606
CHRISY1597-xboxlive, add me!
girlracer1597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2008, 19:14   #86
MJRallying
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlracer1597 View Post
Alright show off, i've never played the game before last night and that was only one lap lol With the off it was 10min 23sec didnt bother taking a picture but i def will later. i'll dont think i will get anywhere near your time though.
Lol always worth a try tho hun x
Old 22nd October 2008, 19:30   #87
Vinny_VSX
Saxperience Forum Bum
South West Region Member

Car(s): 57 plate C2 VTS & a saxo 1.4
Vinny_VSX is a great team player!Vinny_VSX is a great team player!Vinny_VSX is a great team player!Vinny_VSX is a great team player!Vinny_VSX is a great team player!Vinny_VSX is a great team player!Vinny_VSX is a great team player!Vinny_VSX is a great team player!Vinny_VSX is a great team player!Vinny_VSX is a great team player!Vinny_VSX is a great team player!

I will give this a go in a second. Anything under 10 mins and I will be one happy chap
Old 22nd October 2008, 19:31   #88
MJRallying
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny_VSX View Post
I will give this a go in a second. Anything under 10 mins and I will be one happy chap
Go for it vince see if you can beat me
Old 22nd October 2008, 19:43   #89
phillyh
Saxperience Forum Bum
North West Region Member

Car(s): 1.6 16v Clio
phillyh has a brilliant futurephillyh has a brilliant futurephillyh has a brilliant futurephillyh has a brilliant futurephillyh has a brilliant futurephillyh has a brilliant futurephillyh has a brilliant futurephillyh has a brilliant futurephillyh has a brilliant futurephillyh has a brilliant futurephillyh has a brilliant future

I did a 9:39, cba posting that though.

Will post when i haven beaten marks score
Old 22nd October 2008, 19:46   #90
MJRallying
Established Member

Times so far using 206 RC

1.Mark205T45 - 9:17.012
2.PhillyH - 9:39.....
Old 22nd October 2008, 19:58   #91
Penn
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Cupped RS Clio 200
Penn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud of

What driving aids do you guys use? I've always played the game with everything off but using ABS now as I can't remember the braking points.
Old 22nd October 2008, 19:59   #92
phillyh
Saxperience Forum Bum
North West Region Member

Car(s): 1.6 16v Clio
phillyh has a brilliant futurephillyh has a brilliant futurephillyh has a brilliant futurephillyh has a brilliant futurephillyh has a brilliant futurephillyh has a brilliant futurephillyh has a brilliant futurephillyh has a brilliant futurephillyh has a brilliant futurephillyh has a brilliant futurephillyh has a brilliant future

Yeah same, everything off but ABS
Old 22nd October 2008, 20:07   #93
MJRallying
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyh View Post
Yeah same, everything off but ABS
Yep STM and TCS off just abs left on!!
Old 22nd October 2008, 20:22   #94
Penn
Saxperience Forum Bum

Penn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud of

How pissed off am I.

Perfect lap, was really feeling it. Come to a turn round the back part of the track, not far from the end and the whole game freezes for about a second as I'm braking. Was almost as if it was trying to load a music track from the disc (i have music turned off). Went mega wide, lost about 3 seconds real time and gained a 5+ second penalty. Finished the lap on a 9:26.xxx which was with 5.3xx second penalty from going wide.

So pissed off, gonna struggle to put another good lap together.

Current best is 9:26.308 which was the first lap of the session so it's about 5 seconds slower due to straight line speed disadvantage when you start.

FUCK!
Old 22nd October 2008, 20:31   #95
MJRallying
Established Member

Quote:
How pissed off am I.

Perfect lap, was really feeling it. Come to a turn round the back part of the track, not far from the end and the whole game freezes for about a second as I'm braking. Was almost as if it was trying to load a music track from the disc (i have music turned off). Went mega wide, lost about 3 seconds real time and gained a 5+ second penalty. Finished the lap on a 9:26.xxx which was with 5.3xx second penalty from going wide.

So pissed off, gonna struggle to put another good lap together.

Current best is 9:26.308 which was the first lap of the session so it's about 5 seconds slower due to straight line speed disadvantage when you start.

FUCK!
Nice one dude without the going off you would have had a good time!!

I only did 2 laps to get the time i did so when someone beats it i will fire the xbox back up and have a few more goes
Old 22nd October 2008, 20:36   #96
Penn
Saxperience Forum Bum

I'm such a competitive bastard that i can never put these kind of challenges to bed unless I know I've done the absolute best i can.

Really not liking the D class FF's though, maybe have a C class challenge next time, something like an MR2?
Old 22nd October 2008, 20:39   #97
MJRallying
Established Member

Quote:
I'm such a competitive bastard that i can never put these kind of challenges to bed unless I know I've done the absolute best i can.

Really not liking the D class FF's though, maybe have a C class challenge next time, something like an MR2?
Same as me mate, i like to know ive done my best and then when im beaten i accept defeat lol!!

The 206 is abit sluggish anything below 6k its dead as a dog!

I think the most i had out of it was 136mph somewhere!!
Old 22nd October 2008, 20:48   #98
Penn
Saxperience Forum Bum

I never even blip 5th round the whole track in the 206.
Old 22nd October 2008, 20:50   #99
MJRallying
Established Member

Quote:
I never even blip 5th round the whole track in the 206.
I think i do once or twice but when i do its literally for a few seconds thats all!!

Do you wanna online race head to head dude?
Old 22nd October 2008, 21:14   #100
Penn
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark205T45 View Post
I think i do once or twice but when i do its literally for a few seconds thats all!!

Do you wanna online race head to head dude?
Might do another night, turned the box off now. We should get everyone in a lobby and so some races one night!