Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates

Saxperience Announcements & Updates Saxperience is continually evolving and adapting. Notices introducing / explaining changes to the functionality of the community will be posted within this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 25th March 2008, 02:50   #1
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!
Default Launch of the Premium Member BLOG

Earlier on this week we started chatting about improvements, which could be made to the Premium Member package. A few improvements have been made since that thread.

An addition, which hopefully you will find useful (once you understand what its all about) is the Premium Member Blog!

Youve probably all heard the term BLOG before, but may not have actively read or posted to them... myself included! I do think this is a great addition to the community however and will hopefully add a whole new dimension to our interactions... with each other and potentially with other communities too.

The Blog tool allows you to have your OWN area to post points of interest. You can choose to create categories for your blog entries to be tagged under... you can tag an entry with more than one category if you wish to.

I was hoping this would provide a useful tool to keep people updated with your 'saxo projects', but the system can obviously be used for much more if you choose to.

Ive set things up so that only Premium Members (and staff who have premium permissions) can create blog entries. Ive also set it so that you need a minimum of 50 posts to be able to leave comments on someones blog entries.

At the time of creating your blog entry, you can choose whether or not people are allowed to leave comments or not. You can also choose which people are and aren't allowed to leave comments.

Ive set this up so that you can also moderate your blog entries, giving you full control over what is posted on YOUR blog.

Ofcourse, the usual Saxperience guidelines and rules still apply to this tool and so no excessive swearing, abuse, blatant spam (in blog entries) should appear. You can remove spam from your blog comments yourselves

If you peeps support this new addition, Im sure we will all benefit!

The BLOG can be accessed by clicking the blog tab towards the top of the page. There are also blog links in your user CP's and profiles, etc.

The system will need to be fine tuned over the next week or so, so please do start to have a play with it... but please DO NOT clutter it with dozens of test posts. By all means make a test post.. but then delete it again until you have something real to share on your blog.

Random blogs are featured on the blog home page and this cycles each ten minutes. There is also a league table for best blog entry and best overall blog... so theres something for you to work towards

Please let me have your suggestions for improvement, so we can make this a useful tool... and not something that will die after you get bored of it in a few days time

Thanks,
Simo

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Old 25th March 2008, 03:42   #2
ShaneVtr
Frequent Poster
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Mk1 Vtr
ShaneVtr is as cool as a cucumber!ShaneVtr is as cool as a cucumber!ShaneVtr is as cool as a cucumber!ShaneVtr is as cool as a cucumber!ShaneVtr is as cool as a cucumber!ShaneVtr is as cool as a cucumber!ShaneVtr is as cool as a cucumber!ShaneVtr is as cool as a cucumber!ShaneVtr is as cool as a cucumber!ShaneVtr is as cool as a cucumber!ShaneVtr is as cool as a cucumber!

that sounds about perfect, pretty much everything that was mentioned in the other thread has been included in that

Old 25th March 2008, 08:54   #3
mattchewone
Saxperience Post Whore
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Passat Oil Burner
mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!

can i ask what other things your are updating simo? There seems to be alot being changed.
Old 25th March 2008, 09:04   #4
Lee_P
Saxperience Forum Bum
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR MK2 : ( no moreeee got galaxy now
Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!

wow sounds great will be a great benefit and bring more prople to prmium !!
Old 25th March 2008, 11:02   #5
Viper
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): S2 Exige 240S, CLS63 AMG, Freelander
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!

cheers simo

your work IS much appreciated, even though people dont seem to show it
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
Ok Viper, you are 100% correct concerning everything, sorry to have interrupted your discussion, please continue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod1 View Post
Beastiallity... They're always blowing seals. Ba-dum-tssh!
Old 25th March 2008, 11:04   #6
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
your work IS much appreciated, even though people dont seem to show it
I'm used to that

As long as people make use of it, thats all I ask

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Old 25th March 2008, 12:14   #7
MattJ89
Infrequent Poster
North West Region Member

Car(s): Corsa C saxo 1.4 SX
MattJ89 will become famous soon enough

sounds great simo. cant w8 to use it.

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=289411
Old 25th March 2008, 23:12   #8
saxmaster
Established Member
South Wales Region Member

Car(s): saxo vtr an furio
iTrader Score: 9 (91%)
saxmaster has a brilliant futuresaxmaster has a brilliant futuresaxmaster has a brilliant futuresaxmaster has a brilliant futuresaxmaster has a brilliant futuresaxmaster has a brilliant futuresaxmaster has a brilliant futuresaxmaster has a brilliant futuresaxmaster has a brilliant futuresaxmaster has a brilliant futuresaxmaster has a brilliant future

isnt it basically a w.i.p room thou just for members

myprotein code 5% discount MP123200
Old 25th March 2008, 23:26   #9
skillz
Regular Poster

Car(s): ford ranger , saxo vtr
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
skillz has a brilliant futureskillz has a brilliant futureskillz has a brilliant futureskillz has a brilliant futureskillz has a brilliant futureskillz has a brilliant futureskillz has a brilliant futureskillz has a brilliant futureskillz has a brilliant futureskillz has a brilliant futureskillz has a brilliant future

sounds good top work
Old 25th March 2008, 23:38   #10
Amiee
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): I.Car Mango Westcoast II.Mk6 Fiesta Zetec S
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!

Had a quick look at it... Like it just not had time to have a proper look
u need a bag on her head to fuck it tbh
Old 26th March 2008, 00:26   #11
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 520bhp Honda Jazz
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

Like i said last night Simo, i think its really good that you've taken in whats been said, and done it so quickly, much appriciated.

Already moved my progress to the blog works beutiful

Life's a bitch, then you die.
Old 26th March 2008, 02:31   #12
shooorn94
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 1.1??
shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!

Such a great feature included into the site matey. Well done on keeping everything running so smoothly.

The blogs are a good way to keep on top of the progress threads and whats going on. Good stuff
Old 26th March 2008, 09:51   #13
Amiee
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): I.Car Mango Westcoast II.Mk6 Fiesta Zetec S
Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!

Gives me something to do whilst at work
u need a bag on her head to fuck it tbh
Old 26th March 2008, 14:10   #14
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1. AX 2. Mk2 Saxo VTR 3. MK4 R32 DBP
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

looks good simon,

even thought im not entirely sure on what blogs are, old age is catching up on me

Old 26th March 2008, 15:00   #15
saxmaster
Established Member
South Wales Region Member

Car(s): saxo vtr an furio
iTrader Score: 9 (91%)
saxmaster has a brilliant futuresaxmaster has a brilliant futuresaxmaster has a brilliant futuresaxmaster has a brilliant futuresaxmaster has a brilliant futuresaxmaster has a brilliant futuresaxmaster has a brilliant futuresaxmaster has a brilliant futuresaxmaster has a brilliant futuresaxmaster has a brilliant futuresaxmaster has a brilliant future

pred im young an have no idea

myprotein code 5% discount MP123200
Closed Thread