Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 10th December 2007, 12:51   #41
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

my phone isnt worth £250

its a k800i. isnt worth the hassle.

I once dropped a brandnew nokia matrix phone into a bowl of soup. The hassle going through the insurance for a replacement was a fucking joke. Having to pay excess too.

Alot of insurance policys dont cover for water damage too.
Clouds_mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2007, 12:53   #42
saxodan
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): Golf
saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leckie View Post
my phone isnt worth £250

its a k800i. isnt worth the hassle.

I once dropped a brandnew nokia matrix phone into a bowl of soup. The hassle going through the insurance for a replacement was a fucking joke. Having to pay excess too.

Alot of insurance policys dont cover for water damage too.
lol it paid off

will show you a link when you get on msn or somehting

im off

adios
saxodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2007, 12:53   #43
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty02 View Post
If you have taken insurance out, then they buy your contract out, ask for an ACP, that menas hte insurance company buys 02 or whomever with out, just say your hpone keeps crashing (they never check) and that it occasionaly turns itself of,

then thats it canceled, nno need to pay a penny!

Thats what ive done all the time, as you know i have the iphone, the flip this took less then 4 seconds for me, infact its instant?

Great phone, the camera is perfect for what you normally use a camera phone for, i mean you wouldnt use it for photography thats what a proper camaera is for, so no problems the GUi is perfect only thing i hate is predictive text

no need to worry about MMS as thats an update in January (14th irrc)
who was your insurance with CPW by anychance?

I know they do the contract breaker on there insurance. 3 months on a 12month contract and 6months on a 18month contract.

Take the phone into shop and cancel the contact there and then. Used to do it all the time.
Clouds_mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2007, 12:55   #44
Graemep
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): FN2 Civic Type-R
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
I have no insurance lol.
some companys let you add it at anytime aswell dude

all we do at vodafone is get the cust to take the phone in to a store to show its not broken
Graeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2007, 12:59   #45
betty02
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): MK5 Golf GTi FSi
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
who was your insurance with CPW by anychance?

I know they do the contract breaker on there insurance. 3 months on a 12month contract and 6months on a 18month contract.

Take the phone into shop and cancel the contact there and then. Used to do it all the time.
It is yeah, i have done that all the time and i have got a free upgrade every 3 months never had problems infact the guy told me after 3 munfs through my phone at a wall and then bring it in, and stuff and he's right its worked, i took the prada back to do an ACP for the iPhone he forgot to take the prada back so still have it lol!
betty02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2007, 10:20   #46
Hanuman
Saxperience Forum Bum

Hanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team member

good gadget but the novelty will soon ware off and your left with a very expensive phone which on features is not worth the money you paid apart from the fac its touch screen without a stylus. i was reallllly close to buying one from usa had more money than sense at the time even bid about 5 times (sooooo glad i never won) 300£ + the contract is ridiculous, its just a cool novelty
Hanuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2007, 10:33   #47
djrem
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): Various.
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!

still think the iTouch is a better option.

saying that i used my ipod for a month then just stopped using it.

If you get the use from it then go for it
djrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2007, 20:25   #48
MikeCracknell
Central South
Central South Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta STripes
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!

I have just ordered the Viewty after readin this post and others, but I had a look on zsoc too and there was some rage about how shite the N95 is:

Clicky for members only!

Another Clicky for members only
Time will tell, have you decided yet?

Mike
Peugeot 106 | Fiat Punto | Saxo VTS | Zetec S | Clio 197 | Clio 182 | Saxo VTR 1| Fiesta ST | Saxo VTR 2| Saxo VTR 3| Mk 6 Fiesta ST | Mk 7 Fiesta ST3 1 | Mk 7 Fiesta ST3 2 | Mk 8 Fiesta ST PE with a Mk 6 Fiesta ST500 and a Mk 6 Fiesta ST150 "Nemo, Bessie and Stripes" Insta: @nemo_mk8_st

MikeCracknell is offline   Reply With Quote