Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 11th June 2009, 18:50   #41
tastic
L-plater
Central South Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
tastic is on a distinguished road

not the same since 2001
tastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2009, 10:45   #42
mrmattholmes
Frequent Poster
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): saxo vts, skyline r33 2.5turbo, ibiza cupra 1.8t
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
mrmattholmes is infamous around these parts

i really like it, not quite as good as the old albums. but "beautiful" is a real good tune
mrmattholmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2009, 21:53   #43
claff
Frequent Poster

claff is on a distinguished road

its definitely a grower... favourites : beautiful, careful what you wish for, same song and dance, my mom

not as good as his earlier stuff, but people never seem to like eminems albums when theyre new, almost everyone seemed to hate marshal mathers back in the day now its a classic almost
claff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2009, 15:32   #44
Mieran
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!

Crack a bottle is my fav track right now.
Mieran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2009, 21:43   #45
josh1989
Saxperience Forum Bum
North West Region Member

Car(s): mk.2 green vts
josh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzman1991 View Post
Compress the songs, keep listening to them, I bet you'll start to love them. How you can't like "Beautiful" I dunno tbh =/
cos he's done it all before, and he had alot more guts in his old albums, won't hear lines like 'i take 7 kids from columbine, stand them all in line, add an ak47 a revolver a nine, a mag 11, that should ought to solve a problem of mine, thats a whole school of bullys shot all at one time', eminem has made a name for himself by being so ruthless in his line yet right at the same time, this album just does not deliver the same as any of his others
Old 13th June 2009, 22:38   #46
claff
Frequent Poster

claff is on a distinguished road

you heard "insane"?
claff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2009, 22:47   #47
JoNaH_FTW
Regular Poster

Car(s): saxo 1.1 (sold) Zetec S tdci Mk6
JoNaH_FTW is a splendid one to beholdJoNaH_FTW is a splendid one to beholdJoNaH_FTW is a splendid one to beholdJoNaH_FTW is a splendid one to beholdJoNaH_FTW is a splendid one to beholdJoNaH_FTW is a splendid one to beholdJoNaH_FTW is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh1989 View Post
cos he's done it all before, and he had alot more guts in his old albums, won't hear lines like 'i take 7 kids from columbine, stand them all in line, add an ak47 a revolver a nine, a mag 11, that should ought to solve a problem of mine, thats a whole school of bullys shot all at one time', eminem has made a name for himself by being so ruthless in his line yet right at the same time, this album just does not deliver the same as any of his others
ummm have you actually listened to it all? The whole album is pretty much about murdering and rape. read this
Old 14th June 2009, 11:59   #48
josh1989
Saxperience Forum Bum
North West Region Member

josh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoNaH_FTW View Post
ummm have you actually listened to it all? The whole album is pretty much about murdering and rape. read this
none of it is politically damaging as any of his other his stuff, you can't say it's a s ruthless as any of his others!
Old 14th June 2009, 12:05   #49
josh1989
Saxperience Forum Bum
North West Region Member

Quote:
If you listen to Eminem’s earliest records, yes, all of these elements were there, but there was enough to defend. His lyrical skill -- the way he could put a phrase together was his real calling card. That’s why he initially got respect from his hip-hop peers.
you're review said it for me really
Old 19th June 2009, 21:25   #50
shady22
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Cammed vts
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
shady22 is on a distinguished road

beautiful is the best song because its the only song on the album produced by eminem the rest are produced by dr dre
shady22 is offline   Reply With Quote