Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Digital Photography Discussion
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Digital Photography Discussion A place to discuss digital photography, swap tips, tricks and pics!

Old 5th May 2009, 12:43   #1
Shellz
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 206 Quicksilver
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Shellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant future
Default West Midlands Safari Park

Well me & my Boyfriend took a Trip to the West Midlands Safari Park yesterday. The weather was strange, dull then rain then sun. Then pee'd it down then a bit of sun, lol! But we still had a great day. Thought i'd post a few pictures out of the 100's i took. The pictures aren't the best. As i was using a normal olympus camera & a panasonic lumix, no fancie stuff!

Old 5th May 2009, 20:15   #2
Kelly
Saxperience Post Whore
West Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): VW Polo Mk5 6N2, Peugeot 106
Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!

Some good pics but on a few you've slightly cut part of the leopards feet off. It can be hard when you're taking pictures of active animals to get the whole of them in the picture but to make sure I have at least one good pic I always take lots of the same animal
Old 5th May 2009, 20:17   #3
Mattymcn
Established Member
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Meridian Red 306 Sedan slammed!
Mattymcn is on a distinguished road

i havent been since i was knee high good photo's hope you had a good day
Old 5th May 2009, 21:18   #4
Shellz
Saxperience Forum Bum

Shellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant futureShellz has a brilliant future

The lepords were behind glass and there was a wall. So was best you could take!
Old 5th May 2009, 21:38   #5
Kelly
Saxperience Post Whore

Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellz View Post
The lepords were behind glass and there was a wall. So was best you could take!
I remember now. It's been a while since we went so completely forgot about the glass etc
Old 5th May 2009, 21:57   #6
Shellz
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
I remember now. It's been a while since we went so completely forgot about the glass etc
It's okay. Would have been nice if they wasn't up so close to the glass at some point. Could have got better pictures, but hey ho! It was a great day!
Old 5th May 2009, 21:58   #7
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Two Tone Sax
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

cool pics

you could of done with a longer zoom to get through and past the meshing. nag the boyfriend to buy you a dslr
jaybiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2009, 22:00   #8
Shellz
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybiss View Post
cool pics

you could of done with a longer zoom to get through and past the meshing. nag the boyfriend to buy you a dslr
Lol, init! I'm afraid i'm on a loosing battle i kept saying it yesterday. Hes just Turbo'd his Car, so thats swolled lots of pennies! Maybe Santa could find me one. Problem is i mainly use Camera in Area, and they moan over my Olympus one as it is!!
Old 5th May 2009, 22:04   #9
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Two Tone Sax
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

pic up a second hand 10d or 300d? old cameras but they shouldnt break the bank.

i think im going to drag kelly back to west mids safari!
jaybiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2009, 22:07   #10
Shellz
Saxperience Forum Bum

Tbh, i've no idea on Camera's or prices!

When you go to the West Midds, you get a free return ticket!
Old 5th May 2009, 22:59   #11
Kelly
Saxperience Post Whore

Yeah, we got the free return and I'm sure we used it
Old 6th May 2009, 18:43   #12
Shellz
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
Yeah, we got the free return and I'm sure we used it
Cool.

We're deffo using ours!