Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > Playstation Chat
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Playstation Chat Please use this forum to discuss Playstation related topics.

Old 20th May 2009, 14:14   #1
Spanky
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 19 (100%)
Spanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team member
Exclamation inFamous (PS3 Exclusive)

looks like this will be an amazing game! Some may not be into this kind of game, but personally i think it wil be awesome!

here is the write up from this months Official Playstation Magzine - UK

# Be a Hero: Take on the role of Cole, an everyday guy and urban explorer, who develops a wide range of electricity-based powers. Learn how to adapt to Cole's evolving powers in an attempt to save Empire City and its people.

# Super Powers: Feel what it is like to discover, grow and use a wide range of electricity-based super powers (good or bad), and grasp the responsibility that comes from being so powerful.

# Epic Battles: Experience what it is like to be a true hero, taking responsibility for every action, as players battle against powerful iconic villains.

# Open Dynamic World: Coupling rich powers with a reactive environment and population, experience complete freedom to explore a deep, open interactive city. Players will be challenged to decide if they choose to save or destroy Empire City.

# Urban Exploration: Scale the cityscape to discover new vantage points and employ a vertical combat system. Utilise Cole's climbing skills to go where most people can not, opening up a variety of offensive and defensive combat options.

# Organic, City Ecology: Watch the citizens and city react and evolve depending on players' actions. Events will unfold based on the role players take in them, creating broader reactions in the city's people and environment.

I think it looks like a pretty darn decent game, apparantly with the free running capabilities of assassins creed, and a game which puts 'prototype' (game coming soon) to shame.

and here is a video of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9-qmof4EXo

DEMO on PSN STORE (not sure which regions)

comments?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonto_VTR View Post
who does speed, then boast about it. well done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonto_VTR View Post
and mate, i guarentee ive been faster on a public road than you ever will...
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2009, 16:51   #2
jus_tin
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Mk 1 VTR
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
jus_tin has a spectacular aura aboutjus_tin has a spectacular aura about

yeh have played demo and think its proper good! loving the free running environment which you can basically jump, climb / run up anything... tho the battling prob isnt the best but can have some fun with the characters powers - defo on my purchase list!!! does look very similar to prototype!!!
jus_tin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2009, 13:29   #3
Audrey_D
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Silver Saxo VTR
Audrey_D is a well respected team memberAudrey_D is a well respected team memberAudrey_D is a well respected team memberAudrey_D is a well respected team memberAudrey_D is a well respected team memberAudrey_D is a well respected team memberAudrey_D is a well respected team memberAudrey_D is a well respected team memberAudrey_D is a well respected team memberAudrey_D is a well respected team memberAudrey_D is a well respected team member

Pre-ordered it

Second Show as RMO - Best Club Stand Trophy!
Audrey_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2009, 13:54   #4
Mike-VTR
Established Member
South East Region Member

Car(s): BMX
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Mike-VTR is infamous around these partsMike-VTR is infamous around these partsMike-VTR is infamous around these partsMike-VTR is infamous around these partsMike-VTR is infamous around these partsMike-VTR is infamous around these partsMike-VTR is infamous around these parts

shit looks hella whack dawg

saints row meets electric spider man

BF3 - Taking MW3 to the showers, hard. No lube.
Mike-VTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2009, 09:19   #5
Audrey_D
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Silver Saxo VTR
Audrey_D is a well respected team memberAudrey_D is a well respected team memberAudrey_D is a well respected team memberAudrey_D is a well respected team memberAudrey_D is a well respected team memberAudrey_D is a well respected team memberAudrey_D is a well respected team memberAudrey_D is a well respected team memberAudrey_D is a well respected team memberAudrey_D is a well respected team memberAudrey_D is a well respected team member

Played a bit this morning, looks like its going to be a good game.

Now do i do the bad route or the good route...hmm...

Second Show as RMO - Best Club Stand Trophy!
Audrey_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2009, 14:09   #6
MarkyG
Established Member
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): '03 Posi Blue VTS (R.I.P) 11 Plate Peugeot 'thing'
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
MarkyG is a splendid one to beholdMarkyG is a splendid one to beholdMarkyG is a splendid one to beholdMarkyG is a splendid one to beholdMarkyG is a splendid one to beholdMarkyG is a splendid one to beholdMarkyG is a splendid one to behold

I liked the demo, gonna be getting this one.

Girl, There Is No GOD In The Bedroom, It's Just Me
MarkyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2009, 21:47   #7
Maxamus
Saxperience Forum Bum
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): I like Bikes now 👍🏻
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
Maxamus is on a distinguished road

bought this yesterday well happy with it im going down the bad route i prefer the red electicity

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshy23 View Post
At FCS everyone was pretty similar...Moxy bigging up 16v...then you coming fucking belting round the corner back end out. Quality! max respect.
Maxamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2009, 23:33   #8
Brooksy
Frequent Poster
Central South Region Member

Car(s): Audi A3 Quattro
Brooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to behold

Played this game for a whole day to see if I was going to buy or not to buy and Although these games are my cup of tea, It's a bit repetitive, the story is good and I like the cut scenes/ story mode. It's the same old for me. There's some silly stuff like not being able to run/walk up the ladders from the ground. You have to literally jump up even though it's right in front of you.
The graphics are top class. Not 10/10 but i'd say a good 8/10. If your still unsure about it wait until a demo/the release of Prototype. I know it's a multiplat and the graphics are slightly downgraded to suit other consoles too. The gameplay and different types of moves look more in depth and has blood etc rather than simple looking infamous in gameplay.

Have a look here for trailer.

Taking nothing away from the game, I'd rather pay less than £10 to have the game for a rental period for 2weeks than pay full whack.
Old 19th June 2009, 21:47   #9
Rob-6
Saxperience Forum Bum
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 306 gti6
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
Rob-6 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shady22 View Post
shady_22 add me
there is a sticky for gamertags u pleb
Rob-6 is offline   Reply With Quote