Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > Mobile Phones / Devices

Old 24th August 2010, 15:54   #21
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): oyster card
iTrader Score: 41 (100%)
Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!

HTC Desire is preatically the same as the samsung. Think il get the GalaxyS

thanks for the help
Old 24th August 2010, 16:10   #22
Pixie
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Midlands Region Member

Pixie is on a distinguished road

Blackberry Bold 9700
Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2010, 16:30   #23
LeeM
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Black Corsa C SRi
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
LeeM is a splendid one to beholdLeeM is a splendid one to beholdLeeM is a splendid one to beholdLeeM is a splendid one to beholdLeeM is a splendid one to beholdLeeM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by db_sax View Post
I just cant see myself taking advantage of all these apps you get. I guess i cant comment as i havnt had experience of them before, so if i did get one i wouldnt be able to live without them.

Thats why id sway towards the galaxy, its got the sexy arse mofo screen, and got apps aswell but not as in depth as the iphone which wouldnt bother me...right?

BB i like becouse its got buttons and the BB pin, but then why have bb pin if ive got text and thats extra on a contract and the limit of apps if i did want them, its like staying stuck in time.

iPhone contracts aint the best, and seems like alot of effort with jailbreaking and all the fancy shiznit?

you will use apps, lots of them! i dont know what you mean by the galaxy being not as in depth as the iphone, ios4 is much more simple and user friendly than android. bb is shit end of
LeeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2010, 16:36   #24
Toilet_Hugger
Frequent Poster
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Mangooo Westcoast
Toilet_Hugger is on a distinguished road

Ive had the Galaxy S for a month now Its fantastic
Toilet_Hugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2010, 16:37   #25
MAXSTARR
Established Member

Car(s): Saxo Forte 1.1 (Amazon Green)
MAXSTARR is on a distinguished road

just get a nokia 3210......... fucking bulletproof MANS phone, say bollocks to childrens games and music, get a phone for whats needed of it, to ring and text. oh and a rolling contract simcard
BUY MY CAR!!!!!!!! 1.1 Forte Yo
http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=340489
MAXSTARR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2010, 16:46   #26
Cal
Saxperience Post Whore
North Wales Region Member

Car(s): Fwee Fiddy Z, 182Cup, 106 GTaiiii, School Bus.
Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!

Motorola TimePort... then upgrade to a new face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moke View Post
Cal, a cunt on the Internet and a cunt in person
Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2010, 16:56   #27
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!

Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeM View Post
you will use apps, lots of them! i dont know what you mean by the galaxy being not as in depth as the iphone, ios4 is much more simple and user friendly than android. bb is shit end of
I meant like the iPhone is like the daddy of apps, n then you got android then ovi. Am i right there with that comparison?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet_Hugger View Post
Ive had the Galaxy S for a month now Its fantastic
Thank god you said that haha
Old 24th August 2010, 17:00   #28
Graemep
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): FN2 Civic Type-R
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!

if your not getting an iphone 4 i would go for the galaxy

i have had the iphone 3g and now have the 4, and loved my iphone 3g but its screen is dated now and the galaxy is better in my eyes that the 3g
Graeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2010, 17:03   #29
MAXSTARR
Established Member

i payed £30 for one of these a year ago, still works fine to this day. indestructibility summed up in one
Old 24th August 2010, 17:20   #30
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
if your not getting an iphone 4 i would go for the galaxy

i have had the iphone 3g and now have the 4, and loved my iphone 3g but its screen is dated now and the galaxy is better in my eyes that the 3g
Thats what i like to hear, gives me confidence! Ordered the Galaxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXSTARR View Post
[IMG]http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd338/baluong87/Nokia_3210.jpg[/MG]

i payed £30 for one of these a year ago, still works fine to this day. indestructibility summed up in one
lol, drug dealer phone, keep it oldskool you cant get tracked then
Old 24th August 2010, 17:25   #31
Graemep
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): FN2 Civic Type-R
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
iv had a go on my bro in laws and its the other other phone i would have if i didnt have my iphone 4

its light as fook though haha
Graeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2010, 17:28   #32
MAXSTARR
Established Member

Quote:
lol, drug dealer phone, keep it oldskool you cant get tracked then
haha. noooooooo a mans phone
Old 24th August 2010, 18:06   #33
fisherposh
Frequent Poster
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): VTS
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
fisherposh is a glorious beacon of lightfisherposh is a glorious beacon of lightfisherposh is a glorious beacon of lightfisherposh is a glorious beacon of lightfisherposh is a glorious beacon of lightfisherposh is a glorious beacon of light

I got the Galaxy S and was between the iphone and the Galaxy S, went for the galaxy as you don't have to pay up front and has a cheaper contract. Been more than impressed with it, have barely used any of the features. Has HD video camera and many other features, you won't be disappointed. I'm with orange and get 500 mins, unlimited texts and 500mb web for £27.50 a month, free phone on 18 month contract
Old 24th August 2010, 18:39   #34
LeeM
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Black Corsa C SRi
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
LeeM is a splendid one to beholdLeeM is a splendid one to beholdLeeM is a splendid one to beholdLeeM is a splendid one to beholdLeeM is a splendid one to beholdLeeM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
fail. ive had my iphone all year and its the only phone ive not got instantly bored of and started looking for a new one
LeeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2010, 20:03   #35
J222JRA
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Saxo VTS, Westfield
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
J222JRA is on a distinguished road

Moved.
J222JRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2010, 20:16   #36
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
fail. ive had my iphone all year and its the only phone ive not got instantly bored of and started looking for a new one
Ever considered that some people actually just want a phone and dont give a toss about being part of the 'apple revolution'??
Old 25th August 2010, 23:32   #37
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisherposh View Post
I got the Galaxy S and was between the iphone and the Galaxy S, went for the galaxy as you don't have to pay up front and has a cheaper contract. Been more than impressed with it, have barely used any of the features. Has HD video camera and many other features, you won't be disappointed. I'm with orange and get 500 mins, unlimited texts and 500mb web for £27.50 a month, free phone on 18 month contract
Cant wait to use the HD camera!

Quote:
+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Ever considered that some people actually just want a phone and dont give a toss about being part of the 'apple revolution'??
Im not bored of my current phone which texts, calls and has fb app! Does the job. Galaxy will be more than adequate to keep me entertained.