Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > Mobile Phones / Devices

Old 28th May 2011, 00:31   #41
Brenz
Regular Poster

Car(s): Saxo Desire 1.1
Brenz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEdwards View Post
whens the 5 coming out?
Nobody actually knows except from the Top dogs at Apple.

But best guesses by tech blogs currently place the release date around September time.
Brenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2011, 16:35   #42
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 520bhp Honda Jazz
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
have you seen the new 3D phone at all or are you just guessing? with 2 5megapixel cameras on the back making it 10megapixel HD quality in 3D? no need for Glasses. it has band width to use all over the world and has the capability to connect to multiple masts to grab the best signal for mobile data on the move. let alone the INSANE multitasking and street view in HD quality as a little free perk, something iphone can never do.

i wouldnt buy it, like said before id still get the iphone for all its other uses as i love it for design and general user friendly interface, but there are VERY high spec phones out there.
I know other phones can be amazing.. But it doesnt matter on the quality of the 3D, its still going to be like the 3DS no matter what, to make it so you dont need glasses, which means yoou are going to have to be looking at it straight on..

Also apps will probably cost more in 3D, and only certain things on the phone will appear in it.. No doubt it will be packed with cast amounts of tech, just cant see the 3D aspect being all that good, because quite honestly, i think the 3D on the 3DS is gash..

Life's a bitch, then you die.
smiith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2011, 22:56   #43
Delboy
Saxperience Forum Bum
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Audi A3
iTrader Score: 10 (92%)
Delboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiith View Post
I know other phones can be amazing.. But it doesnt matter on the quality of the 3D, its still going to be like the 3DS no matter what, to make it so you dont need glasses, which means yoou are going to have to be looking at it straight on..

Also apps will probably cost more in 3D, and only certain things on the phone will appear in it.. No doubt it will be packed with cast amounts of tech, just cant see the 3D aspect being all that good, because quite honestly, i think the 3D on the 3DS is gash..
Mate its a phone not a gameboy lol
Delboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2011, 15:59   #44
Penn
Saxperience Forum Bum
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Cupped RS Clio 200
Penn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud of

iPhone 5 won't be out this year. They're doing an iPhone 4S like they did the with 3GS. Same form factor but better internals.

Expected to be announced in September and released later on in the year.
Old 30th May 2011, 16:06   #45
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Too poor.
Ryyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud of

Well I'll upgrade to that then I reckon.

Any upgrade on an iPhone 4 would be pleasing.
Ryyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2011, 16:18   #46
Penn
Saxperience Forum Bum
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Cupped RS Clio 200
Penn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryyy View Post
Well I'll upgrade to that then I reckon.

Any upgrade on an iPhone 4 would be pleasing.
iPhone 4 is a perfectly capable phone for anything. Really don't see the point in upgrading to a 4S myself just to have a dual core processor.
Old 30th May 2011, 16:22   #47
haz_pro
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
haz_pro is on a distinguished road

I havent even bothered upgrading to the iphone 4 from my 3gs, none of the upgrades bothered me apart from the screen. My 3gs never lags but any upgrade in speed cant be a bad thing i spose.
haz_pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2011, 16:28   #48
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Too poor.
Ryyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud of

The retina display is a big jump, but apart from that, the gap between the 3GS and the 4 is not huge.

@ Penn, I'll always upgrade when I'm due, might aswell when I have the option to go up in the world
Ryyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2011, 19:00   #49
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 520bhp Honda Jazz
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
Mate its a phone not a gameboy lol
Yes, but the 3D screen tech will still be the same.. Which is shit, because you have to be looking straight on at it to get the 3D effect..

Life's a bitch, then you die.
smiith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2011, 18:14   #50
ecurepair
Infrequent Poster

ecurepair is on a distinguished road

No iPhone 5 or 4S next week in the apple WWDC.
ecurepair is offline   Reply With Quote