Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Old 26th May 2008, 19:26   #261
nikolashewitt
Infrequent Poster

iTrader Score: -2 (0%)
nikolashewitt is infamous around these partsnikolashewitt is infamous around these partsnikolashewitt is infamous around these partsnikolashewitt is infamous around these partsnikolashewitt is infamous around these partsnikolashewitt is infamous around these partsnikolashewitt is infamous around these partsnikolashewitt is infamous around these parts

everyones sorted now, nig, gabbastard, sparco tom, and pjsaunders were the last of. and they'll be done. cheers
nikolashewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2008, 19:52   #262
onzakieron
Established Member
North East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTRRRRR
iTrader Score: 6 (88%)
onzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud of

I haven't recieved any type of email or money to let me know what's up expect you apparently have reciepts.
Why don't you scan some reciepts for us all to see... Just contacted the police too. They're going to contact your local force and get back to me tomorrow morning. As someone has said, it's easier for me to retract my complaint than put one in 2 weeks from now by the time you have a new identity..
onzakieron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2008, 20:28   #263
badasssaxo
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
badasssaxo has much to be proud ofbadasssaxo has much to be proud ofbadasssaxo has much to be proud ofbadasssaxo has much to be proud ofbadasssaxo has much to be proud ofbadasssaxo has much to be proud ofbadasssaxo has much to be proud ofbadasssaxo has much to be proud ofbadasssaxo has much to be proud of

what about the 40 quid you owe me from ripping me off under the name silversax123 and dont bother to deny it you were found out by the maker of this website,either send me the rocker cover or my money.

Last edited by badasssaxo; 26th May 2008 at 21:51.
badasssaxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2008, 21:50   #264
groom_vtr
Regular Poster

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
groom_vtr will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by badasssaxo View Post
what about the 40 quid you owe me from ripping me off under the name silversax and dont bother to deny it you were found out by the maker of this website,either send me the rocker cover or my money.
Jesus, he gets worse
groom_vtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2008, 22:42   #265
Nij
Yorkshire
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Citroen C4 VTR Coupe Porsche 924
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Nij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolashewitt View Post
everyones sorted now, nig, gabbastard, sparco tom, and pjsaunders were the last of. and they'll be done. cheers
I guess nig is me? If so, I am not sorted till I receive the money you owe me (every penny). I will inform you and I will post on here once I have received it - then I will give it to the get Nij pissed charity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badasssaxo View Post
what about the 40 quid you owe me from ripping me off under the name silversax123 and dont bother to deny it you were found out by the maker of this website,either send me the rocker cover or my money.
I would say join the que - but personally, I would do what everyone should do and contact the police..... I have to go down to my local station tomorrow to make a formal complaint.
Get as much info as you can about him (address/PM's/phone number etc...) and take that with you (if you dont have his details get Sean to check it is the same IP address as Nikolashewit, if so i am sure someone on here (me possibly) will give you the details you need).

Not my Paxo's progress thread
162.4BHP VTR! Now gone, but not forgotten!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouldy87
Your car is like a irritated wasp

Last edited by Nij; 26th May 2008 at 22:45. Reason: coz i can!
Nij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2008, 23:18   #266
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Two Tone Sax
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

Mods/ Admin will not give out anyones details

if you want/ require his details you will have to get it off another member

Also all of you that are still owed money, get intouch with your local police force. if this thread wasnt made, you wouldnt of got your money back. whos to say he wont go and do this on another site? best to have it on his record so he thinks about it in the future
jaybiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2008, 23:39   #267
nme224
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): citroen saxo vts mk1 , vw golf vr6 ,golf gti mk2 x
nme224 is on a distinguished road

this guy really is a joker i have my money back good luck 2 every 1 dont delay and get 2 your local station and report it asap if you dont u cant complain really
nme224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2008, 00:16   #268
Nij
Yorkshire
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Citroen C4 VTR Coupe Porsche 924
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Nij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybiss View Post
Mods/ Admin will not give out anyones details

if you want/ require his details you will have to get it off another member

Also all of you that are still owed money, get intouch with your local police force. if this thread wasnt made, you wouldnt of got your money back. whos to say he wont go and do this on another site? best to have it on his record so he thinks about it in the future
I was purely asking him to check the IP address of the guy he bought the stuff off was the same as this guy, as to not get him on more bother than he already is!
I will happily give the details to him, as long as i know it is the same guy

Not my Paxo's progress thread
162.4BHP VTR! Now gone, but not forgotten!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouldy87
Your car is like a irritated wasp
Nij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2008, 00:58   #269
Scottp
Administrator
Content ContributorScotland Region Member

Car(s): Chelski Traktor
Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

cant stress enough to contact your local police and begin proceedings. If you do get your money back then the police can be stopped. But seriously I cant honestly beleive how trusting most of you have been but seriously enough is enough go for it

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2008, 01:02   #270
duffy_89
Infrequent Poster

duffy_89 is on a distinguished road

so most of you have got your refunds...?? why do i feel I've been forgotten or ignored for that matter......
duffy_89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2008, 01:06   #271
duffy_89
Infrequent Poster

duffy_89 is on a distinguished road

looks like I'm going to have to contact the police over this tomorrow then.....

did anyone actually go to his house?? not that far from me...
duffy_89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2008, 02:11   #272
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

we cannot recomend any member going to his house.

please go to the police and deal with it in an official manner.
Old 27th May 2008, 11:08   #273
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!

If most people dont have his address, only an online username, how are they meant to report that to the police?
Gabbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2008, 12:18   #274
Sean
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Green mk1 vtr/s and Focus zetec
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbastard View Post
If most people dont have his address, only an online username, how are they meant to report that to the police?
All we are saying is that staff can't give out details. We can't stop other members giving it out via pm though, but we will delete any details posted on the site in public view.
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2008, 15:57   #275
Sean
Saxperience Post Whore

Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!

Anyone get their money today?
Old 27th May 2008, 16:33   #276
onzakieron
Established Member
North East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTRRRRR
iTrader Score: 6 (88%)
onzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud ofonzakieron has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Anyone get their money today?
I'm gunna check on my way to work, will report back at 8..
onzakieron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2008, 16:40   #277
pjsaunders06
Saxperience Forum Bum
Central South Region Member

Car(s): 54 Audi A4 Estate 1.9TDi
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!

i am going to bank in a min i will check
Evo 4 - HKS oil cap, HKS rad cap, carbon fibre gas bonnet struts, Blitz nur spec R, HKS ssvq dump valve, carbon fibre ralliart strut brace, greddy turbo timer, HKS EVC 6 boost controller, walbro 255 fuel pump Racing clutch
pjsaunders06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2008, 17:47   #278
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Two Tone Sax
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

Nik you can now pay by faster payment which transfers money to peoples accounts in minutes
jaybiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2008, 18:00   #279
Sean
Saxperience Post Whore

hahaha I thought that Jay, no doubt there will be another excuse as to why it can't be done...
Old 27th May 2008, 18:01   #280
bide_furio
Saxperience Forum Bum
South West Region Member

Car(s): Pair of Crutches atm!
bide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to behold

nik where is my money??? i still have nothing from u??? wud appreciate some communication from u tonyt tbh! uve not even aknowledge the claim i have made on paypal! pm me please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domleydon View Post
Less chat, more twat.
bide_furio is offline   Reply With Quote