Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Old 30th May 2008, 00:32   #301
nme224
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): citroen saxo vts mk1 , vw golf vr6 ,golf gti mk2 x
nme224 is on a distinguished road

he as probably realised thats why he hasnt been on the site or on the site signed in anyway he deserves everyrhing he gets good luck to all that have contacted the police the cases should be mounting up now i presume
nme224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2008, 19:40   #302
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 520bhp Honda Jazz
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

well iv just spent time reading all 16 pages, and tbh, your all fools, bar Sean... who has probs earned mod of the year doing what hes done!

Go to the police, dont fanny about, he has been playing you all for a month, dont come on here saying "you have untill monday or im going to the police" then on monday "you have untill the end of the week"

Just go to the station, will only take 20 mins, police arnt that scary tbh, even when your in trouble, most of em understand your side of things, so they will understand when your not in the wrong wont they!

ALL of you goo and do it NOW!

Life's a bitch, then you die.
smiith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2008, 10:07   #303
Mr_VTS-16v
Regular Poster

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS 16v
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Mr_VTS-16v is on a distinguished road

Well, its been and gone, working day number 6 its only take 5 at the very most so where is my money Nik ? Im so fed up of your bullsh1t mate. Im speaking to the police first thing Monday morning so your gunna get raped by the LAW mate !!! hope you enjoy the BIG black guy abusing you in prison !
Old 31st May 2008, 12:02   #304
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_VTS-16v View Post
Well, its been and gone, working day number 6 its only take 5 at the very most so where is my money Nik ? Im so fed up of your bullsh1t mate. Im speaking to the police first thing Monday morning so your gunna get raped by the LAW mate !!! hope you enjoy the BIG black guy abusing you in prison !
Being brutally honest, he'll get a slap on the wrist at worst.
Gabbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2008, 12:12   #305
Luke
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): '15 Focus ST-2
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!

Why wait until Monday?

Get to the police today....
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2008, 13:25   #306
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

yeh, police dont stop for the weekend mate, and we all know you wont on monday

Old 1st June 2008, 15:18   #307
leeK9
Established Member
Ireland Region Member

Car(s): citroen saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
leeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to behold

someone pm me his details.

please
Old 1st June 2008, 15:24   #308
Tim_1
Frequent Poster

Car(s): corsa 1.2 Saxo VTR
Tim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud of

did anyone ever get a refund ?
Tim_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2008, 17:15   #309
Luke
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): '15 Focus ST-2
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!

From what I have read, nobody has got a refund which is no surprise to be honest.
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2008, 20:22   #310
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
From what I have read, nobody has got a refund which is no surprise to be honest.
and only a handful of people have actually taken the matter further.

laughable.
Barry123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2008, 21:50   #311
bide_furio
Saxperience Forum Bum
South West Region Member

Car(s): Pair of Crutches atm!
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
bide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to behold

sean or someoen can u pm me the details i need to take to the police!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domleydon View Post
Less chat, more twat.
bide_furio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2008, 00:44   #312
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

lol iv just this minute got neg rep for calliing people fools for not going to the police... obviously in tradition, they didnt dare leave a name

Old 2nd June 2008, 08:59   #313
Sean
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Green mk1 vtr/s and Focus zetec
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!

Those who haven't gone to the police yet are fools though, staff can only go so far but some people just can't seem to grasp that fact.
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2008, 10:48   #314
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!

I gave a formal statement at the weekend, and they said theyd liaise with his local constabulary.

Those who got ripped off and didnt report it to the cops, do so; the more complaints he gets against him, the easier the charge will stick and the harsher the punishment.
Old 2nd June 2008, 10:50   #315
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiith View Post
well iv just spent time reading all 16 pages, and tbh, your all fools, bar Sean
Bit extreme; some of us paid for stuff through "safe and secure" paypal, before he had a bad reputation. Just so happens that paypal isnt actually covered for losses if they dont feel like it, so we've lost out.

Or do you mean; dont trust anyone at all on saxp?
Old 2nd June 2008, 13:06   #316
Mr_VTS-16v
Regular Poster

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS 16v
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Mr_VTS-16v is on a distinguished road

Can some one PM me his details again please.

AND YES I wil be reporting this to the police when I get the details. I left it untill today to see if the money was there today but it not so Im taking it further !!
Old 2nd June 2008, 15:34   #317
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

pmd dude.
Old 2nd June 2008, 15:58   #318
Sean
Saxperience Post Whore

Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!

If the police are proving as useless to everyone else as they were with me, then the only way ahead now is small claims court.
Old 2nd June 2008, 16:48   #319
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

I have an appointment tomorrow morning to discuss full proceedings in small claims court against him, possibly with a group case which may have more leverage in s.c.c.

Ill update everyone with small claims info tomorrow afternoon.
Old 2nd June 2008, 16:55   #320
Sean
Saxperience Post Whore

if you need a report from this site to back up your claim then let me know and i'll send you the full report I sent to BT