Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > General Forums > Website Links... > Non-Saxo Video Links

Non-Saxo Video Links If you would like to share a link to a non-Saxo related video link, please post details within this forum.

Old 4th September 2010, 14:03   #1
Lacey_106
Saxperience Post Whore
Central Counties Region MemberSouth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 05 MINI Cooper S
Lacey_106 is on a distinguished road
Default True Lad

I hope this isn't a repost.

Click me

This website is fucking epic.

Some of the best:
A soldier stationed in Afghanistan recently received a "Dear John" letter from his girlfriend back home. It read as follows: Dear Ricky, I can no longer continue our relationship, The distance between us is just too great. I must admit that I have cheated on you twice, since you've been gone, and it's not fair to either of us. I'm sorry. Please return the picture of me that I sent for you. Love, Becky The soldier, with hurt feelings, asked his fellow soldiers for any snapshots they could spare of their girlfriends, sisters, ex girlfriends, aunts, cousins etc. In addition to the picture of Becky. Ricky included all the other pictures of the pretty gals he had collected from his buddies. There were 56 photos in that envelope ... along with this note : Dear Becky I'm so sorry, but I can't quite remember who you are. Please take your picture from the pile, and send the rest back to me. Triumphant LAD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me... It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight mini skirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate because she never did it when she was near anyone else. One day her 'little' sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, 'I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.' I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Lord... And behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, 'We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.' And the moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car. CLOSE SHAVE LAD.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A mate, on 99 birds shagged, takes back a girl he'd been for drinks with. We (his housemates) all hide behind furniture in the living room when he came back. He starts his foreplay and asks her if she'd mind if he wore cricket gloves whilst they had sex, since it was a bit of a fetish thing for him. She looked confused but said fine, he goes into bag and puts them on. Then asks if he can wear pads, then finally a helmet. Fully padded up, proceeds to enter her and after about 3 minutes (LAD) comes, flicks on the main light switch. We all pop up from behind the sofa with rousing applause and cries of 'THATS THE CENTURY!!', he grabs his cricket bat, removes his helmet and acknowledges the crowd. She bursts into tears, dresses quickly and runs out of the front door. She left her pants. LAD
Lacey_106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2010, 14:18   #2
Lacey_106
Saxperience Post Whore
Central Counties Region MemberSouth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 05 MINI Cooper S
Lacey_106 is on a distinguished road

Wrong fucking forum. Twat.
Lacey_106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2010, 14:34   #3
P90PTS
Saxperience Forum Bum