Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > General Forums > Car Care & Detailing

Car Care & Detailing This forum should be used to discuss topics relating to car care and car detailing. (cleaning, polishing, buffing, scratch removal, car care products, etc, etc)

Old 3rd April 2013, 11:52   #1
brainbug
Regular Poster

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTR 1.6 8v (51 Plate)
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
brainbug is on a distinguished road
Default Detailer in Rotherham

Posting here aswell as not had much of a response in regional section.

After doing a few friends and families cars and getting good feedback, i'm looking to offer my detailing services out to others.

I do have a day job so will be working around that initially but hopefully, if it looks like there could be constant work, I will look at switching to detailing full time and going into business for myself.

I only use reputable products, meguiars, menzerna, poorboys etc, and will treat your vehicle with the same care and attention as I do my own.

Can either do a full detail inside and out or just machine polish and protect your paintwork, whatever you require.
Price will depend on what work you want completing, but as I'm just testing the water to see what scope there is in the local area for this type of business, It will be very competitive.

I'm not aware of any proper "Detailers" in Rotherham, only the local chechnyan rebels and there sponges, so if you do have your car done by them, get in touch and I can remove all the nasty swirls they will be leaving in your paintwork

Take a look in this thread for pics of my saxo after me and a friend gave her a 10 hour detail.
http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=343872

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and I hope to hear from you soon.
(Contact me on here first and a mobile number can be provided to discuss your requirements)

Anthony
brainbug is offline   Reply With Quote